Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

//...The Ride...//

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2009, 08:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well, I was walking north-east to Ketra, had my dragon taming gear on my back. When a stranger rode up beside me, on a great white stallion. He was dressed in the strangest of clothing, had a superior aura about him, and a mask hid his face. Said "It's a long walk to Ketra, would you like a ride, Ace?" Well I climbed up onto the saddle, and I don't know what it was, but I felt a chill go down my spine, a solid ghostly chill. Then I noticed the letter Z on the back of his cape. I knew there had to be something strange about this ride.

He said "Girl, can you make an army kneel and praise your name. Can you gather an entire army in less than a week and still have time to say your prayers at night? Have you paid your debts, give your soul to knouckbeth and still be considered whole?" He said "Girl, can you make folks feel what you hide but feel inside? Because if you're savior bound, lemme warn you: it's a long hard ride."

Well he let me ride his stallion Northeast to Ketra, and he turned the Arabian stallion around, and said "This is where you get off, Ace, because I'm going back into the unknown." I jumped from the stallion with my gear and said, "Sir, many thanks." he said "You don't have to call me 'sir,' Ace." Then he took off the mask and said "The whole world calls me Zero."

Then he nudged his horse's sides and the horse took off. A rather strange thing happened then: Angelic wings spread from the horse's back, and it took off into the sky. I never did find out how he knew my name... just be careful when you play along with his little mind games.

A girl named 'Ace' has a run in with the legendary 'Zero.' Hope you liked this little short story. Lemme know whatcha think.

Anonymous

That one like with the rhyming was a little repetitive...

and.. um... The whole world calling him Zero...  doesn't seem like a good thing. Just thought I'd tell you that. I doubt anyone outside of the little weredragon clan knows or has heard of the great god Zero... So... Yeah. x3 To them it's just equal to nothing and holds no special meaning.

annnd because this is a short story, I'm moving this to the studio ^_^

Tally

Zero seems like he'll stir things up in Ketra. :3

Friendly reminder: there aren't actually Arabian horses in this world. (:

Anonymous

Tally: Well, this is more of a futuristic thing for a short story... :P

Draco: Yeah, I need to adjust it.... I was in a hurry last night because I was tired so I copy-pasted the last paragraph... :P I'll adjust it now. ^^

Super-Z EDITETH: OK, it's been adjusted. ^^