Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Match made in Hell (Rhi <3<3<3)

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2009, 05:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She would show them. Show all those stupid fae who didn't understand her powers. Who treated her like she was diseased just because she had learned when they couldn't. Shahira smiled, pleased at her work. The setting wasn't ideal, being stuck out in the woods, but it wasn't bad. The power she was gathering here kept the animals away, even with the scent of blood heavy in the air.

Runes of power and magic were everywhere. The clearing floor and the trees and rocks surrounding it were covered in the symbols of power, drawn in blood. It should have dried a while ago, but the power kept it fresh, red and steaming. A pile of animal corpses lay outside the magically charged area, tossed there when she was finished with them.

The half-fae girl lightly touched one of the runes, feeling the power there. Her skin was almost the same shade as the bark there. Stepping carefully over the designs scrawled onto the grass, Shahira moved to the center of the pattern. Drawing out a knife, she carefully sliced it over her palm, the dark blood welling out of the cut.
Lightly touching one of the runes, she sent a small touch of power against it, testing her circle. The result made her smile again, taking her hand away and delicately stepping over the designs to make her way to the center circle. Drawing a dagger, the half-fae slid the sharp blade over her palm, blood welling out of the wound. The girl crouched down, pressing her bloody palm print onto the ground in the center of the circle, "Mei."

There. Standing again, Shahira licked her palm, the skin closing behind her tongue. Moving out of the inner circle, Shahira held her hand out, still covered in her blood, though no longer bleeding. Her voice was harsh when she spoke, the air burning from the raw power in the words, "Phasmatis of aer sand quod mare , Convoco aborior angelus solvo ventus EGO transporto is poema poematis , Addo Nex pro mihi pro meus vicis Veneficus copiae copie niger quod niveus."

Power flared through the clearing, the scent of blood and burnt filling the air. A wind rose up, sending the tails of her dark green hair fluttering around her. The fae's smile got wider and she continued the spell, "Tenus sicco per tractus quod lux lucis is recedentia vel exsisto is propinquus Addo nos everto hic dico in everto , Pervenio tergum per totus ages. Imperium quod take suus vox invite him in nostrum orbis meus."

A shape was forming now, pulling up from the darkness that had formed in the center circle. Almost there!

"Nomen In meus vox EGO nomen vos Morgan!"

Rhindeer

As soon as she said that final word, the shadows melded together and solidified, took on a distinct shape and filled in detail. The blackness melted away like ink washing out in a rainstorm and within seconds it was no longer an indistinct shadow but a demon.

A naked demon.

Morgan stood there in the circle's center, violet eyes squinting in the sudden light and body swaying in place as he tried to get his bearings and figure out where the hell he was and what the hell had just happened. He widened his eyes and looked around, taking in the forest, the blood-streaked trees, the circle...

The girl standing there.

What the hell...? A summoning? Is that what this was? He recognized the symbols. This girl had summoned him?

He wiggled his toes and felt soil and grass beneath his feet, swished his tail and felt the air flow around him. Then he rubbed at his arm. Solid. Fleshy. Warm. Skin. He'd been summoned. He was really on the mortal plane!

And all that stood between he and freedom was the summoner.

A slow grin spread across his lips, baring wicked fangs, and his eyes narrowed into slits as they locked on her. "Thank you for summoning me, my dear. It was a joy meeting you," he purred, eying her up and down and deciding that she wouldn't make a bad first meal in the mortal world. "But I'm afraid it's goodbye. Goodbye!" And then he pounced--

Face first into a wall.

The force of it bounced him backwards and made him stagger back blindly, snarling in pain and clutching at his face--which was bleeding now, or his nose was anyway. His back hit something solid, and he flailed with his free hand to find the obstruction and then whirled around to face it, lowering his hand away so he could see what the hell it was. But there was nothing there. Just pure air, all around him. No walls.

And his nose was fucking bleeding! Blood! There was blood leaking out of him! It was all over his hand, shiny and red, and the sight of it made him hiss in shock even as it dripped into his mouth and off his chin. He wiped at it with his other hand and licked his lips, tasting it, and felt his heart beat faster. Blood. He spun back around to face the girl--and there was no damned wall in between them!--and then stepped forward, tentatively, and reached a bloody hand out. It connected with something solid in the air. What the fuck!

"What the fuck did you do to me?!" he roared, and smacked at the air. "Release me NOW! I'll kill you if you don't!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

The fey girl watched the shadows solidify with a smug smile. She had done it and done it perfectly. She had never tried to summon one this powerful before and it had gone without a hitch. She could feel her magic around her, working perfectly. The creature was caught, well and good.

Her pale yellow eyes slid over the demon's body as it tried to figure out what had just happened to it. Good, it was an attractive one. She refused to have some horrid, slobbering nasty thing tied to her. The smile slowly faded into a frown as those strange eyes of hers reached Morgan's hips. Pursing her lips in annoyance, Shahira's eyes flicked up when the demon spoke.

She didn't flinch when he leaped forward, crashing into the magic wall. The action did bring back her smile, smug and utterly confident. She leaned forward, sliding her hand along that invisible wall, pressing her smallish breasts slightly together, "Such a silly little demon. You don't seem to understand how this works."

The demon was a little taller then she was, forcing Shahira to look up at him through dark green lashes. Which she liked. Her every movement was calculated to best set her appearance off and she liked getting to look up at people, the dark green of her hair a good contrast to her eyes, "You are mine." One hand slid down the wall, stopping at groin level for Morgan, "Shame though. I had been hoping for one with a penis. Disappointing really." She smiled again, "Hopefully you can make up for it."

The creature wasn't hers yet though. He was just summoned, she hadn't bound him to her yet. But she knew she would. She was better then he was. Her eyes flicked down. Maybe she should call it a her. No matter, Shahira placed a kiss against that invisable wall and began to chant again, her voice taking on a harsher tone, "Per Terra EGO redimio vos Per Aer EGO redimio vos Per Unda EGO redimio vos Per Incendia EGO redimio vos Per Cruor EGO redimio vos Vestri animus ut mei."

Power flowed through her into the circle and up through the demon, her bloody hand print glowing brightly under his feat, the glow spreading out along the runes of power there, absorbing into the demon.

It had worked. Shahira could feel it and her smile got even wider as she dropped the magic that contained the demon, "You are mine now Morgan." He couldn't hurt her. Not unless she gave him permission to. He was her creature, "How does it feel to be my new familiar, hmm?"

Rhindeer

"Maybe you should release me and call another one, then," Morgan snarled, lip curled to show off all those sharp teeth. Picky little bitch, wasn't she? Just what was wrong with the parts he had? Psh. His tail lashed wildly with pent up energy. He wanted to lunge at her again but knew he'd only smack into the barrier. "Your fault for not being specific. Now release me!"

So he could rip that smug smile off her face--along with the rest of her face.

He hissed when she kissed the barrier, but when she started to chant the anger faded and was replaced by alarm. He would feel the magic in those words and it set off every warning bell in his head. "What are you saying? Stop that!" Magic, he could feel it all around him, nigh suffocating with its intensity and he caught of a glimpse of light out of the corner of his eye. With a start he looked down--and saw the runes glowing beneath him, flowing into him. He let out a surprised yelp and tried to jump backwards, but his back just hit the barrier. There was no escaping it. "You bitch! Stop that!"

Then it was over, the glow faded, and Morgan stood there with his broad chest heaving. What was that? He didn't feel any different...

When she called him 'hers', his head snapped back up and his eyes narrowed to slits.

"Familiar? What's a familiar?" Morgan demanded, starting to feel a little panicked beneath the rage. What had she done to him? What was she doing to him? Trapped and powerless, he felt out of his element for the first time in his long life. He wasn't used to this. He was used to having others at his mercy. Worst yet, he was not an immortal creature; he could be killed and there was nothing stopping this fey if she wanted to off him. Right then, stuck within that damned invisible enclosure, was the closest he had ever come to actually feeling his own mortality.

And it pissed him off.

"Whatever you did you had better undo it," he growled, low and deep in his throat like a warning. He flexed his fingers, each one tipped with a long, wicked claw. "Or I hope for your sake you can sustain that barrier for a long, long time."

Unfortunately for him, he was completely unaware that the barrier was already dropped.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"You're right. I had just thought that when I asked for a man, I would get a man." Shahira sighed, letting the disappointment show.

The clearing crackled with her power, the energy of it slowly fading. That had taken a lot out of her. He wasn't some low level demon, he had some real power. Tasty. And he was quite amusing, with all of his panicking and rage. Such an exciting cocktail.

"Familiar. You are my new....hmmm..." Shahira tapped her chin with one perfect nail, smirking, "pet. Yes, that's a good word for it. You are my little pet. You. Belong. To. Me." Each word felt like candy on her tongue and she gave a small giggle.

She stretched her arms over her head, getting the kinks out, fingers wiggling, "Barrier? Darling, I don't need it. You can't hurt me." Another delicate laugh, a hint of glamor in it, making it music to the ear, "Haven't you figured it out yet? I own you. I bound you to me, by blood and name and magic."

Moving closer, Shahira covered the distance between them. She could feel the bond, feel all the rage and fear he felt. And her magic flowed through him, around him. Such a good feeling, "Now, Morgan." She slid a little glamor into his name, her voice rich and warm, hands sliding down his chest, "Sit boy."

Rhindeer

"I am a man!" Morgan roared, tail bristling like an angry cat's. "Are you blind or just a stupid bitch?" He honestly didn't get it, didn't understand that she was referencing the fact that he had a female's genitals instead of a male's, at least as far as humanoids understood it. With his kind, it really didn't matter. What you had between your legs wasn't what made you a man or a woman, and he was certainly a man!

And it sure wasn't helping his mood that she was now calling him her pet.

"Little? Pet?" He repeated the words like they were completely foreign to him, then bared his sharp carnivore teeth in a snarl. Bound to her? Owned by her? That little girl? And she said she didn't need her barrier. His snarl curved upward into a wicked grin. Sounded like a challenge to him.

...Once he was certain the barrier was gone, that is. Morgan reached out and waved his hand, testing the air, but it didn't hit anything. It was gone, and she was about to see just how badly he could hurt her. There was no way she could bind him to her, but all right, let her believe it a little longer. It would be that much more fun when he started to rip her apart, joint by joint.

She walked closer, said his name, and he felt her hand slide over his chest. It felt nice and the sound of her voice was sweet, but the kill would be sweeter. He smiled at her and his hands curled into claws, ready to strike--

Until she told him to sit.

With a yelp, Morgan's limbs seized and he dropped down to the ground, landing hard on his rear and, even worse, landing right on top of his tail. He let out another yowl and long series of curses, both in the common tongue and out of it in some strange, archaic language. It felt like something had grabbed him and pulled him down and no matter how much he resisted, he wasn't strong enough to fight it off.

What was happening to him?!

"You bitch! You fucking whore!" he yelled, struggling to sit up enough to get his tail out from under his bottom, which only resulted in a lot of flailing and not much else happening. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Anonymous

"Really?" Shahira raised one perfect green eyebrow, "Then why do you have....lady parts?" While she might be a bitch, there was no need to be crude. And her new toy was amusing.

The fae watched him carefully make sure the barrier was gone. It was so cute, like a small, retarded child. Demons never were very bright, lesser beings really. Though Shahira considered everyone not her to be a lesser being. At least they were better then....dwarfs. Or trolls or something. Ugly things really should exist.

His reaction to her command had Shahira laughing, the sound filling the empty clearing, "Oh my. You are stupid, aren't you? I mean, really." She frowned then, "I hope you aren't some reject demon. No one has ever summoned you before? Gods I hope you aren't useless."

Shahira leaned down and cupped his chin, "I own you. The sooner you learn this fact, the happier we'll all be." She closed the distance, pressing a light kiss on his lips. She smelled lightly of something floral and her lips tasted almost sweet, thanks to the light glamor she always wore.

Rhindeer

Morgan snarled into the kiss, but couldn't help but return it. He wanted to bite her, sink his fangs into her bottom lip and rip it out, grab her tongue and slice right through it so he never had to listen to her voice again, but found he was helpless to hurt her. The intention was there--but he found he couldn't go any further than that. His claws made deep tracks in the soil beneath him as he clawed the ground in frustration since he couldn't maul her--but despite all that, the kiss wasn't horrible, either. She smelled good, the light scent strong to his inhuman nose.

With a hiss, he jerked his head away and bared his teeth. "You don't own me. I'll kill you, bitch! You think you can hold me forever? You're nothing, you can't even recognize what you've summoned!" All empty threats right now and he knew it, but they felt good to say, at least. "You're the stupid one!"

Okay, that was immature. But he was too pissed to care. He didn't like feeling like this, unable to do anything, bound to some moron girl that had the gall to laugh at him and act like she owned him.

Anonymous

Her light, tinkling laugh filled the air, filled with the glamor of her kind. She could feel his anger and frustration and it was delicious. Plus, he wasn't a bad kisser. Sitting back, the fae watched Morgan snarl and rage.

It was cute really. How much he struggled against her, glamor filling her voice, "Oh Morgan. I do own you." Reaching out, Shahira wrapped her arms around the demons neck, pressing up against him, "Silly little demon. You are my toy now. Mine to play with."

Her dark hands slid along the demon's shoulders, shifting closer so that her legs straddled the demons hips, grinding down against him, 'Now, admit that you belong to me and I'll let you take me, right here, right now. Argue again and I'll make you rip your own skin off."

Rhindeer

Decisions, decisions...pleasure or pain, sex or skin ripping. Gee, what a conundrum.

All that grinding was making it difficult to think, pleasure slipping in between the anger, and Morgan's breath hissed out sharply as she gave him her ultimatum. He dig his claws into the soil, baring his teeth at her and shivering at the sound of her voice, though he couldn't place why. She said she owned him! That was nothing to be excited about!

But she did feel good all pressed against him like that...and Morgan was, for all intents and purposes, a simple creature with simple needs.

...But he still had his pride.

Snarling, Morgan's clawed hands went about her waist and he moved against her and tried to bite her neck, though all he could manage were nibbles as opposed to the throat-tearing he wanted to do. He didn't need her alive and whole to take pleasure in her, and blood was its own aphrodisiac. "I'll take you, but I'll never admit it," he growled against her neck, and then made a move to shove her off of him and onto the ground.

Anonymous

Shahira could smell his arousal and she loved it. She could feel how badly he wanted her and it was wonderful. And she had complete control of him. Her hips moved a little faster, nails digging into his back. His teeth on her neck felt wonderful.

"Oh silly pet. Those weren't the conditions. I'm in a good mood, having acquired a new toy, so I'll give you one more chance." Shahira racked her nails over Morgan's back, resisting his attempts to push her down, "Admit you are my pet, and you can fuck me raw. If you refuse again, darling little Morgan, you'll rip your skin off at my command."

Rhindeer

Morgan's back arched and a shiver went through him when her nails raked over his back, and his fingers hug into her hips until his claws indented her flesh. But he couldn't cut her; a little more pressure and the tips would sink in, but as much as he wanted to feel the blood beading out, he couldn't cross that threshold. Another frustrated growl rumbled in his throat, his tail lashing out behind him, and it didn't help that she was wriggling in his naked lap like a harlot.

This...was so wrong. And not because they were grinding against each other and he was longing to both murder and screw the bitch.

"Fuck you, huh?" he snarled against her ear before nipping the lobe and tugging it lightly. "Even though I don't have a dick? You really are a desperate whore, what with all your complaining earlier!"

Anonymous

Shahira was enjoying this. The barely leashed violence was turning her on like few things had. Just knowing how badly he wanted to rip her apart and couldn't was delicious.

"Oh Morgan." Shahira's voice was a small purr, "I do like woman too. But you really should learn to watch that mouth of yours." With a smooth grace and a regretful sigh, Shahira moved away from Morgan's lap, trailing on finger down his chest, "Rip out your belly."

The order wasn't quite what she had promised, but Shahira was still hoping to get laid and growing skin back could take demons some time.

Rhindeer

It was like watching himself from the outside.

Before Morgan had even really registered the command, his body was reacting, and all he could do was watch in horror. Claws unsheathed, he plunged them straight into the soft flesh of his belly and sank them in as deep as they could go, until his fingertips were touching his skin.

The pain registered long before the command did.

Morgan howled in agony, a wordless scream that seemed to go on forever, and it didn't stop even as he sliced his claws downward and slit his belly open like a gutted fish, just like that, deep enough to expose his insides. Hot blood poured out of the wound and coated his hands and thighs and still he ripped at his own flesh, making a downright mess of his stomach--and unable to stop, unable to even try to plead for it to stop, because all thought ceased to exist and all he could do was scream in mind-numbing pain.

Anonymous

Dancing lightly away, not wanting to get any blood on her, Shahira watching dispassionately as Morgan screamed. Gore wasn't something Shahira was overly fond of, it didn't sit well with her fae aesthetics.

Avoiding the pooling blood, Shahira moved over to Morgan's head, stroking one soft pigtail, smiling slightly, her voice had a soft, soothing tone one would use to talk to a pet, "You are mine. You are my weak, helpless little toy and you will do everything I want you too. You are nothing more than a tool now Morgan."

Rhindeer

When the deed was finally done, Morgan curled up into a tight ball, hands and arms slick with blood as he clutched his belly to try and keep his insides inside. Choked sobs of pain racked him and he didn't really hear a word Shahira was saying. Oh, he heard her, but it was all white noise to him. At the moment, he couldn't comprehend anything beyond the sheer agony, like nothing he'd experienced before in his entire long life and hoped to never experience again.

He just never got hurt. He hurt others, he made them bleed, but he didn't hurt or bleed. And now he was, all over the place, blood spurting out with every beat of his heart and seeping through his fingers. The smell was intense, enough to make him go wild with lust, but it was his and he felt light-headed and--

Weak.

But already he could feel his demon blood kicking in--well, the blood that wasn't pooling onto the ground--as his tissue started to regrow, started to knit back together. What would have been a mortal wound for any mortal was, for Morgan, an inconvenience. A horrible, painful, excruciating inconvenience he never, ever, ever wanted to feel again, but short of cutting off his head, he could endure a lot.

Still didn't mean he wanted to, though. He had just discovered that he didn't like pain.

Being in a physical form had some drawbacks he hadn't considered.

Anonymous

Shahira stroked the demon's hair, smirking to herself. She still hummed with the sheer joy of how much power she had over Morgan. It was absolutely lovely. But all that blood and gore had rather killed her libido.

Once Morgan was healed enough, Shahira stood, brushing her pants off, "Alright. I don't want to sleep in the woods, so get up. There was a town not to far from here I want to stay at."

Rhindeer

"Bitch," Morgan hissed between bloody teeth, and he cleared his throat and spat a mess of blood and mucus at her feet. He hurt all over and felt ready to vomit; he didn't want to move, just wanted to curl up on himself until he healed and the pain stopped. He still had a long way to go before that. While his guts were no longer threatening to spill out, his belly was still a gaping mess of damaged, weeping tissue.

With a groan, he pushed himself to his hands and knees and took deep, shaky breaths, more blood dripping from his lips to the grass. "Lead the way, whore," he growled hoarsely.

Anonymous

"Whores charge money. I charge so much more." Shahira gave Morgan a radiant smile, reaching down to stroke his brightly colored hair, "It's your own fault Morgan my love. If only you have listened, you could have been having the sex of your life."

Giving his hair one last ruffle, Shahira carefully side stepped the bloody mucus Morgan has spat out and started back to town, unconcerned with Morgan's still ruined torso, "The sooner you learn to play nicely Morgan, the happier you will be."

Tags: