Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

If only you knew me... [Ric] (M!!)

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2009, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Three months since Axel's castle had been built. It was a great, vast fortress with stone walls, Ivory trophies, marble statues, the works of royalty. Though the 'king' was not in his throne room. Instead, he was up in his sleeping quarters, leaning against the bedpost as he stared blankly at the wall ahead of him. He was waiting, for what, he didn't really know... something entertaining. He sighed softly, running his fingers through his sleek black hair. His amethyst eyes held the same blank look that his face held. He stretched his arms over his head, hearing the joints pop pleasantly, then leaned back once more. He sighed softly, he was superiorly bored, where was a lady of the evening when you needed one? He chuckled slightly at the thought... perhaps not a lady of the evening, probably just someone to discuss his thoughts with, at the least.

Anonymous

"You where not in the public chamber's Sire, so I took the liberty of finding you. For a more private conversation." Freya said upon entering, the elaborate uniform of a Commander. The same he had held before brilliantly succeeding the throne. Even if her bust was of the meager sort making her look more like an effeminate male than the woman she was there was a darker attractiveness that radiated from within.

She courted him as servant to king once within his chambers, presenting him with a letter of military top grade information. At least the broken seal and colors used suggested it. Looking up to his face as if to read his face when the message traded hands. "THE idiot is still alive."

Anonymous

Axel looked at her when she said this. "Is he now?" He said, as he read the letter. "Ah yes, my  nephew... I heard from the messenger of the gods himself, the Ice God Zero, that he has a son now, with the same name as said messenger... tell me, my dear," he began. "How do you kill a weredragon crossed with an elf who is said to be a savior of all?" He asked Freya, as he read over the letter with a slightly bored interest. "I shall worry about my nephew later... his pride is broken as is his spirit... he won't be of much threat anymore... now though, this son of his, Zero, is a much larger threat even than That idiot..." He said, a slight evil smile on his face. "The god of ice said that Zero is gathering an army... this should prove interesting..."

Anonymous

"The same dose that sentenced his Grandfather to death. Elvish blood should give him no advantages to such crude methods. Even a single one of our warrior's would be enough to get close and take out this so called Savior." Freya exclaimed while trying hard to keep her cool. A so called Savior would ruin her hard efforts to quell and enslave rebel's. He would have to be rooted out and struck down fast like others of his kind.

She wanted to go herself but refrained from asking, the agony, pain and sheer torment that even a scratch would cause. Nothing but music to her ear's, Freya would have to compensate by tormenting someone else. "I have personally conducted test's and increased its potency twofold.

Unless he has divine protection it should do the trick. If not well then we will need a counter prophecy that secures your position as king. If anything we could capture his fool of a father and use his life to lure out the son." She cared little for the divine but knew they existed. "Maybe Zule. Zero's brother would know what kills him."

Anonymous

Axel thought for a moment. "Despite Zule being a god, he's still capable of lying because he is not Earthbound," he said softly, then smirked and said "I know one person however, that cannot lie, that can tell us what the fool's son, Zero's weakness is... an old friend of that fool of a nephew of mine... what was her name... Zara I believe... she lives in the Draconi forest, and knows everything from weaknesses to prophecies of Zero..." He then sighed softly. Noting her look of longing for the sound of pain-filled shrieks. "I believe that Zara is an elf-witch, she herself was placed under a curse by an older witch that keeps her from lying." He thought for a moment and said. "Take a couple guards and scouts, go to Zara, and gather all the information you deem necessary." He said, checking the medallion around his neck, the medallion gave him unnatural abilities that most weredragons did not have. Such as the ability to steal souls.

Anonymous

"Even if Zule was capable of lying wouldn't he wish for Zero to fail?" Slightly curious, Axel was definitely in touch with the divine. If not he wouldn't be making these statements. How he had ever obtained such information was beyond her and that was part of what made him interesting.

The order felt strange to her because it felt unreal. An elf-witch incapable of lying. With knowledge they needed in order to kill Zero. Gods made her feel small and insignificant. With renewed aggression she decided It was time.

"Sire. Guards and scouts would only slow me down and considering how sensitive the information is. With your blessing I'd like to do this mission alone."

Anonymous

Axel glanced over at her, a slight smirk on his face. "Very well, do as you please, I'm feeling fairly generous today..." He said with a slight nod, giving her his blessing to do this alone. ((Sorry for short post... writer's block... :P))

Anonymous

"Thank you Sire." Determined to prove herself worthy of such a level of trust. She courted her goodbyes. "Unless you have something you wish of me then I wish to take my leave at once."

(Ooc: don't contaminate me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LAALLALLA I CANT READ YOU." I guess I will continue this rp with you in the draconi forest unless you suddenly decide that the king intends to dine with her or something of a more perverted style even though she isn't in heat).

Anonymous

((Nah, he'll probably be even more bored and horny when she gets back, then he'll need her more than now... :) ))

Anonymous

As she entered the throne room searching for Axel. Lightning heralding her return. Freya was still oozing with anger like a pot of water ready to boil over. Pink fury flashed from her eyes as the warrior dismissed several servants attempting to converse or offer her refreshments.

The order she had given them was clear. Bring King Axel here.

Anonymous

As she entered the throne room searching for Axel. Lightning heralding her return. Freya was still oozing with anger like a pot of water ready to boil over. Pink fury flashed from her eyes as the warrior dismissed several servants attempting to converse or offer her refreshments.

The order she had given them was clear. Bring King Axel here.

Anonymous

Axel was just a few rooms away, conversing with a few servants. But when another servant burst into the room, Axel was about to ask what had happened, but the servant answered his question before it was asked. Freya was back.

He chuckled, "So she's angry, is she?" he asked himself as he walked into the throne room. "Did you learn anything of use?" he asked her, without a tone of any sort for he knew she was angry about something, he could sense it.

Anonymous

Freya was leaning her back against a pillar, still seething with anger. Thunder flashed just about every minute, almost as if every step Axel made echoed within the skies. "I went to this seer of yours. And did as you requested.
Zero's chosen one can only be bled to death and even then at the edge of death he will be preserved by some demonic force that makes him go berserk. If we do nothing then he apparently defeats you by default."

She crossed his gaze defiantly and walked up to him. "But that isn't the only thing she told me. To kill Ziggy it seems I have to acquire a lot of gold and what's more even if we should win."

There is a possibility that you." Choking on her words, this was the climax of her rage. "SUICIDE." Her left fist flashed, aiming to slap the king as hard as she could.

Anonymous

Thank Knouckbeth he had lightning-quick reflexes, his hand shot up, grasping her hand and pulled her closer to him. One arm snaked quickly around her waist and he stared into her eyes, his gaze deep and penetrating. He seemed to be getting closer, almost to the point Freya could taste his sweet breath. Then he stopped and said "Do you honestly think, I would commit suicide... but if this is true, I would need an heir to carry on my place on the throne..." He then inhaled deeply, sensing no heat, however, he let her go and started to walk away, slowly however, as though expecting her to stop him.

Anonymous

Within seconds Axel had ripped out the anger. Freya didn't know what to believe anymore. Instead he replaced it with some weird emotion she hardly had ever felt before.

So this was what her victims felt before their death's. Axel was strong, he held her firmly and she submitted with little resistance.
The shock of having her slap avoided and the following sentences he spoke sent her heart racing.

"WAIT." She cried out on her knees, finally in control of herself again. "Even if your people faded to nothing and our cities crumbeled. You wont dare. EVER."

Anonymous

Axel stopped as she spoke. A smirk crossed his lips, so, his suspicions confirmed. So, she fancied him, did she? He turned only slightly to look at her. "That's what I thought... then I suppose I wouldn't need an heir, would I?" he asked. Damn him and his evil, albeit sexy, tricks. Though, the tone he carried in his voice suggested otherwise from the sentence he spoke. A smirk appeared again and he turned back toward her,walking back toward her, pressing her up against the wall, and brought his lips only -so far- away from hers, the slightest movement was all it would take for their lips to touch... was he teasing her?

Anonymous

"A king still needs heirs in chase he dies in battle." To be this close to Axel. To have him pressing against her body. Thinking back the only resemblance was her father. His mere presence had been enough to turn her into shamble's and to make matters worse as he instructed her about torture he often ended up subjecting her to them.

A moan escaped her mouth. Blood flushed to the face in embarrassment. Meeting his eyes, begging for more.

Anonymous

He smirked, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle, deep, mind-blowing kiss. To make things even more intense, he started grinding his hips against hers, letting her get a feel of him. He now ran his tongue over her lips, asking, silently, for permission to enter. And he continued grinding his hips against hers and kissing her until he decided enough was enough and pulled away just enough to say "My sleeping quarters... 15 minutes..." and then he pulled away, and walked off to his sleeping quarters to wait for her. He didn't -exactly- want to be in the throne room doing -that- sort of thing, especially with the more perverted servants lurking around, who could walk in at any moment and catch them in the act...

Anonymous

His spit was colder than hers, sending shivers of desire through Freya's spine as their tongues met for what would seem like an eternity. Finally breaking contact with her only to tell that there was more to be expected in his chambers. Leaving her there, nostrils ablaze. The air thick with an acrid smell as she rose.

Stumbling around trying to stay dignified but her head was still swirly from the emotional sky ride that had swooped down unsuspecting. This growing desire left her options limited to self torment while waiting for the minutes to pass. Finally as if a que had come from the sky. When the wait became to intense, entering Axel's sleeping chambers.

Anonymous

Axel was waiting for her on his bed, He had his shirt, cloak and undershirt were off his body, which revealed an almost godly body, buff, heavily musceled, and lightly tanned, immaculate skin.Praise Knouckbeth, he was so... well, as with most weredragons 'Perfect' wouldn't -nearly- begin to describe him. He was just, sitting their, watching her. Then he stood and walked over to her, taking slow steps, as if to make her torment even worse for her. When he finally got up to her, he pressed her up against the wall once more, and started slowly removing her clothes, all while grinding his hips against hers, to let her get a feel of his incredible 10-incher, even though his pants were still on which made it seem to struggle to get to the full length of 10-inches. He didn't seem to mind all that much though...