Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This is kind of cheap...

Started by Anonymous, July 18, 2009, 09:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

xD

Would anyone like to be a part of my char's history / have my char be a part of their past?

Rath has traveled extensively for 5 years (Hyoite to Connlaoth to Thanatos to Serendipity) all by his onesies.

Caspian has been an existing entity for hundreds of years, though his relationships would most likely have to have been with other sea creatures (mermaids, changelings, etc) or magic folk able to breathe underwater. :x And he is a kelpie, so anyone who escaped his clutches once or used him as a horse at one point would be plausibleeeee.

So! Let me know what you think. =]

Anonymous

Would it be alright to include Viki somewhere? Since her teleportation has taken her across different time periods, maybe she could have met one of your two characters. Since Caspian has been around, maybe meeting Viki in the distant past then suddenly seeing her hundreds of year later can cause some kind of confusion between both of them.

Or maybe Viki could have traveled with Rath sometimes during those five years :D. Then again its your characters, so I'm just asking XD.

Anonymous

Absolutely! Hah, I think the scenario with Caspian would be super funny.

"...Y-You again?!"

Though I doubt her past with Caspian would have been a good one. >.< He might've drown someone she knew, haha.

Or something similarrrr?

It's absolutely possible that Rath could have traveled with her, though. xD Especially if he figured out she used magic while he was traveling in Connlaoth. They could've looked out for each other at one point? xD Kinda cool.

Whichever is fine! Just depends what kind of past you'd prefer. :p Positive or... extremely negative. xD