Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm Back!

Started by Anonymous, November 14, 2009, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

School never did calm down after midterms. :( I got really sick and had a seizure after midterms, then got busy with projects, and then a couple of weeks ago one of my high school teachers died. She was actually my Spanish teacher, but she loved all languages, and was the only person in my hometown to not think my taking French in college was a bad thing. Which sucks because I have no one to help me with projects (she actually had before) or talk about languages with anymore... my parents hate that I take French because they think I will become rude, but it hasn't happened. (Ironically, I have a prof who actually IS French and she's awesome and not rude at all!) But to lose the only person besides my profs who actually was proud of me for doing what I wanted in this instance SUCKS. It's so hard to stick to your passions when you have no support.  :cry: (Sorry for rambling, though) Makes me mad because I've been getting A's and B's all quarter.  :evil:

Anyway... needless to say, I haven't felt much like RPing lately. But my last final is on Wednesday and it's open book/notes, so I think it's safe to come back now!

Anonymous

Awwww, well welcome back Joelle *SNUGZ* I hope everything gets better for you.

Rhindeer

Welcome back Joelle!

I'm glad you're healthy again! D8 *SNUGZ* And hope everything gets better! Take your time. :3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I support your french passion! Full heartily - even if you might not know me ^^ (might be because I am french, but heck!! Nothing wrong with that!) :heart:

Anonymous

:D its would be nice to keep our thread going