Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And by way of explanation-

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2009, 01:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ladies and gentlemen, Nai has entered the building.

Some of you may know me from the cbox already, but I figured I should go with the flow and throw one of these out to the slavering masses. =3

So hai. >.> Here's a picture of a hamster.

[center:v7aqzuxz][/center:v7aqzuxz]

Anonymous

*worships hamster picture* it's sooo cute X3

ANYWAY! i am tebby...i think we met briefly the other day but my dang short term memory prevents me from ACTUALLY remembering so i thought i'd introduce myself again...

I hope you enjoy it here at SotE...i know i have and i have only been her for i think two-ish months now...everyone here is friendly...only some bite (me included ^^ *bats eyelashes innocently*) if you need any help finding your way around or just want to RP ask anyone...

Welcome to SotE ^^

Anonymous

I suppose that I should also welcome you! So here I am, to welcome you! I think you know who I am already, I am Shizzy! Mwahahaha! I hope you like it here, and your character is awesome! You're gonna fit in nicely around these parts!

And yes, some bite, but only out of affection. Though, Tebby sometimes just gets hungry for hands. Careful with hands around Tebby.

Xphy

Welcome to SotE! ^^ I'm XpHyRe, or just X if you like, and I really hope you enjoy it here. If you ever have any questions or just want to RP don't hesitate to ask someone. Everyone around here is usually very nice.

Your character looks really interesting btw.