Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just a Doll. ((Dris Again XP))

Started by Anonymous, February 07, 2010, 02:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ivy nodded. "That's good. How do you think you are going to turn me into a human? That's probabaly going to take some work and time. You really don't have to do it if you don't want. I don't mind, but how am I going to get food and stuff as a person? That's complicated." She looked confused. "Why do people eat and sleep, anyway? Is it fun to sit in bed for a long time?"

Anonymous

"I don't know exactly how to turn you back, but I might know someone who does." He looked at Ivy. "Of course it is going to take a long time, but you seem like such a nice person, I want to give you the chance to . . . you know . . . eat food, believe me you will like all the different kinds of food, laugh with people, fall in love . . ." He laughed. "I'll figure that out later. We eat to survive, and to have some food that is yummy, sleep . . . well we get tired?"

Anonymous

Ivy looked confused. "What exactly is 'tired' and 'hungry'? Does it feel bad, so you go to sleep or eat to fix it? I guessed that's how it worked. It makes a little sense." She looked up, rather hopefully at him. "If you can make me a human, will you still be my friend? I would like that."

Anonymous

It was really hard to explain things that just were there to humans and other creatures to someone who forgot what they were like. "Well . . . I guess if you end up not eating or not sleeping for too long, it does feel bad." Jess said. "But the point of it is to refresh your body, give you strength." He paused. "Of course I will be your friends . . . anyways, something you should experience are dreams, and love." the boy laughed bitterly at that point. "While I have no idea what true loves feels like because everyone stays away from the 'creepy' boy."

Anonymous

Ivy frowned at his last sentence. "just because they reject you now doesn't mean they won't ever like you. It's just a part of growing up, Jess. I would know. I am pretty sure I once was human. Perhaps there were ashes or something and my soul was put into this body as a result. Who knows"

Anonymous

"No they don't just reject me," she wouldn't know how he felt. The pain of what they did to him. "They would play with me, pretend that they liked me, then break my heart. They torture me on purpose, because I am so easy to do it to." Jess sighed. "Whatever, it doesn't matter, those kinds of girls . . . well, I should have never fallen for them in the first place."

Anonymous

Ivy looked at him, sighing. "people have shattered me on the sidewalk. Even though I am just a doll, I still feel pain. Physically and mentally." she stayed silent for w moment, then her eyes widened like she just remembered something. "I think I know a way to make me human! We need to go to my house, the place I used to be before!" she tugged on Jess's leg. "let's go! We can get this magic thing that the evil woman used to turn me into a doll!"

Anonymous

"I never said that you have not felt pain." Jess was tired. Far tired then he should have been. "I was just . . . "He seemed to forget what he wanted to say. All he wanted to do was sleep now . . . . his eyes drooped, he jumped back awake, slapping himself a few times. It was strange, he hadn't been tired a few minutes before. He knew what it was. Magic. The bad kind. Jess knew this was bad, if someone wanted Ivy, and they had magic, then he was in a hell a lot of trouble. "Ah, yes of course, let's go!"

Anonymous

Ivy ran surprisingly fast for a doll, scurrying to and out the door. She looked serious. "I think I was a human once. I think I'm remembering it a little. If we get to my house, I think I will remember." She looked confused. "Are you...tired?"

Anonymous

"Yes, it is most likely that you were a human once, most dolls need a soul to move." He remembered back to when he had first met a doll that could walk and talk. "Okay! Let's move then! On to your house we go . . . . where is that?" He frowned. "Why would you think I am tired?"

Anonymous

Ivy pointed. "It's in that direction. I can find the way. It's a ways away, but we cab reach there in at least a day, I think." At his question, she shrugged. "Just...well, I thought people got tired at evening. "

Anonymous

"We get tired at night," he corrected. "Evening is my favorite time of day, all the people I hate have early curfews, so it is the best time for me." He smiled. "If it takes a day, then how about we go tomorrow? Tonight we just rest? Talk?"

Anonymous

Ivy shrugged. "Alright." She sat down, looking up at him. "I've never really known anyone to not think I'm scary or weird....Why do you want to keep me around and help me?" She tilted her head to the side. She hadn't known him for long, but he made her curious, because he was unlike the others. They had just tossed her aside, when he bought her new clothes and was nice to her.

Anonymous

Jess did not know how to reply. Why did he want her around? Why did he want to help her? He just . . . did. He thought deeply about this before he finally spoke. "I keep you around because you are not just something scary or weird or a talking doll, you are someone inside of that doll, and it makes me sad to see that you are stuck like that." Jess sighed. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, I just wish that somehow, in the long run, what I am doing for you here is enough."