Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings from the Envoy of the Winged Badgers!

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2010, 07:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Greetings, everyone! I am Sylvia Windstone, or just Sylvia for short! I come from the mountains where my kind, the Brockarie, or the Winged Badgers, as you skinfolk call us! Now, I know you may be wondering, "How does a badger speak?" Well, that's simple, silly! With my mouth, that's how! Ohohohoho!

Well, cheesy jokes aside, it's good that I've found a place where my kind isn't punted around and exiled just for not being a skinfolk-type! I'm just so happy I can hardly stop myself from hopping about and squealing like a little cub! Oooh!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here! So long for now, and hopefully we can roleplay together sometime!

Xphy

Welcome to SotE! I'm Xphyre, or just X, or whatever you feel like calling me. ^^ If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask someone (especially one of the purple named folk), and I hope you enjoy it here.

Anonymous

*Wild Shizzy used Introduction*

*It's out of power points!*

TOO BAD I'M BREAKING THE RULES!

Ahem. Hello Sylvia, I am Shizzy! Welcome to our humble little role playing site! Well, maybe not little, but certainly humble! I'm here to meet and greet the new role players, and to help direct them around the site. I'm not under any sort of contractual obligation to point this out, but it's always good for the new players to visit the rules first I believe. Then of course, to move onto The World of SotE; A Brief Introduction to help get their bearings with the world and learn about the different countries, a bit about their beliefs, their system of government, and little tidbits in case you wish to make a character from one of the countries. Then, with all that said, and you find yourself with a character up and running, advertise it on the plotting centre, keeping in mind that many people advertise there as well, so you may not always have to make your own thread.

If you get stuck on something, need help to see if a character will fit in somewhere, or generally just a rule about the site, visit the questions and suggestions board and post a question. Now, as Xphyre said, you can certainly ask one of the helpful and friendly admins, the people with the purple names, or a moderator, a person with a pink name. Don't be afraid to ask myself, or anyone really who has been around for at least six months.

With all that in mind, I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and that you find many friends. I shall now bid you adieu.

*Wild Shizzy used Flee*

*But it's out of power points!*

Son of a...okay...not a problem...

*Wild Shizzy used Hide in the Bushes*

Perfect.