Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Did the village send you! [Kyuubi]

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2010, 12:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Malachite serched around the forest as if he was waiting a ambush. "Each day I fear the fire. They will come one day for this monster I call myself." Thud! Thud! Thud! His feet awnsered in reply. "Let them come, I am ready for whatever some puny humans wish to throw at me."

Each step he took was as if a man was throwing stones, shakeing of trees and thire leaves. Malachite grew tired twenty steps did that when you were his size. He fell to his rump and rooted into the soft soil drawing any food he would need. "Ahhh fresh land that poor section of forest is dead now." He grumbled "What will they send today for me to hide from. A mage, a group of bandits, maybe children I remember those brats. Don't you sir." He patted the tree he was resting on. "Yes I knew you would."

In his rest a group of woodland creatures had mad his body a home. A family of badgers and hedgehogs, a few birds had taken shelter in the golems roots. "Well hello there little guys." The animals heard the voice and dashed out of thire cozy holes. Malachite sighed heavily and stood unrooting himself. "Well thank you Mr. Tree you don't scream and run in fear. You give me a meal and listen to my woes, well I'll see you later."

Malachite continoued his sulk looking for a new home.Even he could not tell you why the poor trees were dieing but he thought it was a cause of humans.

Anonymous

Zahra was alone, the forest quiet but the silence roaring in her ears like thunder. She had been left alone in this forest, her leg chained to a large boulder which she could not move. She tried with all her might, but the boulder would not budge. Her owner had sold her to someone who had left her here, and she couldn't move. She was worried, and very upset that the only thing it seemed she could do was struggle or starve. She growled, cutting into the silence. She lay down, closing her eyes. She couldn't find a way....she hoped someone would come to help. Someone.

Anonymous

Malachite steped on a branch with a snap he walked on and saw something, a dark figure, a shiney figure laid next to a boulder. He walked to the figure a long lizard with wings had been chained to a boulder. "Hello large lizard, now what do they call your kind in my death I forgot useless facts."

He sighed "Never mined it how did you get chained to this rock?.... No no no this wasn't your doing was it no a creature as yourself could never lift a bolder this size." He rubbed his roots on the stone and chuckled. "Humans putting a beauty as yourself here to die by who knows what. Makes me sick, hmm I think I can help you" He shook his head as he marveled at the animals beauty.

"Hey there,are you listening?"

Anonymous

Zahra had looked up when she heard someone coming. She saw a strange being come forth and begin speaking. At first, despite her size and strength, was rather frightened, but she was scared no longer, and in fact, quite curious. This being said that he could save her! She nodded when he asked if she was listening. She nudged him with her nose gently and then gestured to the boulder, looking back at him expectantly.

Anonymous

"Well you understand me a-." He was nudged by the dragon and then the boulder. "Yes yes freedom understood wouldn't want you have to be with me too long." Malachite looked over the boulder and laughed the laughs echoing as a bass to the forest. "One.... Two..." Malachite lifted the boulder the wieght pushed slightly down but it was only a slight push.

A few slow steps after he let the boulder fall foward. He grunted he had burnt of alot of energy carrying the boulder so far. He returned to the dragon with a extended branchy hand. "Come natures creature the humans left you to die but, now your free. You may go where you wish no one has power over you.

Malachite began to walk off serching for a healthy tree to barrow life from.

Anonymous

((Hurr. Sorry for taking a while to reply. I was being stupid. >.<;))

Zahra was amazed at his strength. It was quite obvious that he may seem a bit humanoid in appearence, in the manner that he walked and spoke, but not at all in strength or ability. She was free! Watching him go off, she couldn't help but be curious. What sort of being was he? He was obviously friendly. She got up from her laying-down position and began to follow him.

Anonymous

In his searching he found a hearty tree fine bark and leaves. "Sir please don't worry I will only take what I need no more." With a crash Malachite was down and rooted. He looked up to see a strange sight the lizard had fallowed him. "Hmm? Hello little creature your free do what your heart disires I am not one to bee seen with! Most people attack or run I don't want to put you in danger. The thing kept on. "Well a friend to talk to would be nice. What is your name you little thing?"

Anonymous

Zahra was happy he hadn't ran off or anything, but she thought it was because he was used to such things. She lay down next to him, nudging him in a friendly way and replied that her name was Zahra and that she was a dragon though a sort of bond between minds. She curled her tail around herself. Even though she was a rather large being compared to other creatures, she was as tame as a dog, it seemed.

Anonymous

The sound echoed through his hallow head. "Hmm Zahra I like that name. You may call me malachite eye everyone else does." He sighed as he began to pet the dragon. "I've never met a dragon are you all so... what is it called cuddley do the people still say that." He shifted as he unrooted but he didn't move. What was this feeling was it a closeness to this dragon. She will leave me she is most likely hungry and wants me to find her food.

Anonymous

Zahra liked this new being. She felt that he must be rather lonely as she was, all alone in this forest. So she decided to be at his side, for the time at least. She nudged him again and tilted her head, curiousity still in her actions. 'Sir, I must ask you, why are you all alone?'

Anonymous

He bellowed a loud chuckle. " My dear dragon I..." He trailed off thinking and somberly said. "I did things when I was fleshy and pink. I traded everything my mind, my life,and my peace. All for revenge and for a love long dead now. I now stay in the forest for the sake of not bothering the people. Yes some still try and find me to take me in for glory. But, my pressence as I see it is better out here with my people."

He gazed aroud and then turn to his new found friend. "The question is for myself is why were you under that rock?" A dumb question it was easily seen that the creature had been a pet and had grown. Or something along those lines he belived.

Anonymous

Zahra nodded. She looked a bit troubled at the mention of the rock. 'You see, my master took me away one day, handed me off to some man, and he left me there. I do not know why he did so. Perhaps it was because I was disobedient.' She looked into his eyes, upset. 'But you must understand, he was cruel..' She lowered her head.

Anonymous

"Most humans are my friend. But do not worry this forest has kept me safe for years on top of years. She sees no beasts only her children." He brushed his claws lightly on he back. "Do not fear for if they come I promise they'll notice the hulking clump of nature swinging a tree at them before a creature as yourself."

He loved when the humans and if a mage might show up oh he was set for a while. His hatered for humans and mages and love for nature ran deeper in his viens shall we say roots then anything.

Anonymous

Zahra loved the forest as he did. 'I have lived in a forest for a little before I was brought here. It's quite nice.' She stood, looking around herself in a more peaceful manner than before. 'Do you think that all humans have evil inside of them? I do not think all of them do, but perhaps many.' She watched a bird fly by, her tail flicking to the side absently.

Anonymous

"I don't know I lived in the village close to here for my whole life,the only memeories of it are the warlord killing my family and then being turned into this."He looked up as if his memories were in the clouds. "What is the outside world like I am just.... curious is it big? Do people fight alot or are they kind."

He yeared to know if there was a place where he would be welcome and could live without fear of death everyday.

Anonymous

Zahra knew quite a lot of things about the world that she had seen, and the humans she had seen. Her and her master traveled often, but only in places where magic and her would be accepted. She replied, 'It is large, seemingly endless! There are so many places to go. Some places are covered with snow and icy wind, others are warm places where the water touches the land, and the water goes on and on.' She paused for a moment. 'the people....They think I am strange sometimes, but wherever you go, the humans are different. There are some that would be nice and accepting even to the oddest of beings. Not all of them fight.'

Anonymous

He jerked lightly when he heard of all the diffrent places. "That sounds wonderful... Diffrent people diffrent responses to diffrent things." He chuckled thinking about a cold windy place he would fall apart. "Well you've listened to my woes. Is there anything I can do for you before you go." He looked at the dragon he knew she wouldn't stay long but a friend for a short time is good enough for him.

Anonymous

Zahra replied, through the link, 'Is it alright if you keep me company for a little longer? I could tell you some things about the world if you'd like, too.' She looked a bit sad. 'Well, I don't know the next time when I'll see another being who accepts me. I know you know what I mean...' She nudged him again.