Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

POST-A-THON!

Started by Rhindeer, October 11, 2010, 08:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So, we did this on Remnants of the Earth and it was a success, so now it's time to bring it to SotE!

POST-A-THON TIME! 8D

Basically, we'll decide on a day, and on that day we will go crazy and post our hearts out! The goal is to see how many posts we can all bang out in 24 hours (or, well, as long as you can stay on until you're kicked off). :3 Maybe we can even make this a monthly tradition!

But for our first one, what we need to know is: what days work for you this month?

So post here and say what works, and from that we'll try and figure out a date that works for everyone or at least most people. ^^ And no worries--if you can't make it this month, there will be another next month and the months after.

NOW GIVE SOME DATES!

Me? Pretty much any weekend will work except October 28th - November 1st. ^^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Next weekend works for me I think...

Anonymous

Weekends are generally okay for me. I have such a weird schedule it's hard for me to give much better then that, but on Saturdays, I'm generally only at work for 5 hours in the evening ^___^ So that in theory works. It does for sure next Saturday

Xphy

The only days I wouldn't be free for something like this are Sundays. Any other day would be fine for me unless something unexpected pops up.

Anonymous

I can't do this Saturday, and Fridays and Tuesdays are generally bad. Other weekdays aren't great but I can do them. So preferably any weekend that isn't this one. ^^

Edit: Can't do Saturday 30th either.

Anonymous

Any day is good for me but weekends would be better than weekdays.

Anonymous

Hmm.... most saturdays/sundays after... 5 PM UTC-6 (with no daylight savings time) and...thursdays and fridays vary, but i think it's fridays are good for next week or two