Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SotE's 10th Anniversary!

Started by Rhindeer, December 13, 2010, 12:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Welp, it's here!

Spirits of the Earth has reached an epic milestone--it is as of today, December 13th, 2010, 10 years old!

So in honor of that milestone, we're gonna be having a month-long celebration! New stuff shall be released over the course of this month, including a new look, and in the meantime feel free to hop on into the 10th Anniversary party forums! 8D

And, to be all mushy, a special thank you and group hug goes out to all of you awesome SotE-ers who have made this game what it is!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: This wouldn't have been possible without your constant love and support and enthusiasm and creativity!

And here's to many, many more years to come!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

=D Yaaaaaaaaaay!

This makes me feel old.

What about you? XD

Xphy

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Happy SotEiversary! *<8Dc

can't believe this place is older than wikipedia >.>

Rhindeer

*passes out funfetti cake, and delicious, moist triple chocolate cake* xDD

And oh wow, it is older than Wikipedia! o.o Craziness!

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants a laugh: http://members.fortunecity.com/nova43/s ... /main.html

...That was one of SotE's first looks. xD We have evolved a lot over the years. >_>;;; Started out on Fortunecity and used InsideTheWeb message boards (until InsideTheWeb got shut down a month later, which back in 2000 caused like an RPG ARMAGEDDON AND MASS PANIC! At the time, InsideTheWeb was as popular as invisionfree is today xD) so then we started using EZboard (http://spiritsoftheearth.yuku.com <-- lo and behold!), moved to Geocities, and then finally got hosted and moved away from the blight that was EZboard and is now Yuku! <8'D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ahhhh! I remember that look! It was so amazing when I was new and shiny.

Goldie

I've been so busy that I missed it! Dx I can't believe I missed SotEs 10 year birthday! Sad times....

BUT! Now that my midpoint for my master's project is completed and Christmas is around the corner, I'm FREEE!!!! (for like...two weeks...but still!!!!!)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SOTE!!!!! *GRIN*

And ooooooh ezboards.......the last time I visted you was to retrieve all of the posts from "Here We Are" and transfer them here hehehehehehehe....those are definitely some posting times I'd much rather forget!

hikaru.dream

Happy (belated) 10th Birthday!!!!!!

It's a great site, I love being here!!
I'm glad its been around for such a long time :)

CastlesInTheSky

I haven't been here long 8D

I'm so glad SotE is still doing awesome and stuff! Yayz! I wasn't here to see the early stages; for example, in 2000, I was 5. XD;

Rhindeer

...LMFAO. xD You know what? Maybe I'll do that. Set it as an optional theme. xD