Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cosplay skit!

Started by Anonymous, April 26, 2011, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, Tal, Rhi, some of my RL friends and I were in the Cosplay skit contest at Sakura-Con 8D I was the water trainer, Rhi is Team Rocket and Tal is the Eevie. The quality on youtube kind of sucks, there is a better video, but it's posted to a forum you have to resister to view, which is sad times. And they totally faded off our sound |: It was supposed to end with, "And Team Rocket is knocked out."

[youtube:bkj277re]yGIRMIMTSj8[/youtube:bkj277re]

Anonymous

"Ya Mum's a water-trainer!"

Heeheehee...

Rhindeer

*bows!* xDDD

Yeah, the sound fading was why there was a little confusion at the end. xDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Wow.. I commented and it never went? Word.

But awesome skit! loved it!

Anonymous

Nicely done, Rhi. Also Tal, if and when she turns up for a curtain-call.

(I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that, at twenty three years old, I bought a copy of Pokemon White about a month ago...my geekery, let me show you it)

Anonymous

D8 Why do I never get love?

Winters-Feather

hahahha oh this was great XD

Anonymous

Because you get a kitten.

http://www.breeding-cats.com/image-file ... ittens.gif

I think it wants to play with you...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Don't worry, I still like you. Enough to play with you, even :P

Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm sorry! You were awesome and fun!

Anonymous

Rhi, Rina, Tal, you guys were awesome! I have to admit, real laughter was produced when the Final Fantasy victory theme started playing. xD Whoever was the announcer did a fantastic job as well!

You know, I was never able to get a Milotic in Pokemon Ruby - now I'm jealous~ Dx
/secretly steals away yours!

Anonymous

It was the Milotic, Sarah's bf, Ryan xD Doesn't he have the best voice? I loled the first time I heard the recording. It's not actually out voices. Lizzy, the Mareep, does mine and Rachel, the Goldeen/Seaking, does Rhi's

Rhindeer

He does have the best narrator voice. xDDD He wasn't in the skit, just the recording, and he is awesome. I so wish they hadn't faded the end!

And thank you so much! <333 I loved the Final Fantasy victory music. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oh wow, you guys looked awesome! xD Gah, and Pokemon fun times! Pure love. <3