Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Experimentation. It's all I have.

Started by Anonymous, June 10, 2011, 10:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Trelgas scowled as he worked. He flipped through the various tomes he had in his little hut, unable to find an answer. "GRAH! ALL WORTHLESS!" He howled, smacking a book away from the table with his hand and he gripped the edge, trembling. "Why can't I find the answer?!" He picked up the book he smacked and put it away, stumbling outside. He built his home in the wilderness of Thanatos so that nobody would disturb him.

The robed figure raised a hand and made a claw-like gesture. Black energy rose to his hand from the ground and formed a ball in his hand, whereas the ground the energy came from withered and turned brown. "Heraski gaerai!" He growled and threw the energy ball into the ground, which caused it to spread like a shadow octopus in all directions before fading. The ground beneath his feet trembled and he stepped back as part of the ground gave way, revealing a skeletal cat. But it wasn't like any normal house cat, but more like a feral wild cat. It rose from the hole that formed and looked at Trelgas before collapsing. Black energy seeped into the air like smoke and faded. "I can't even sustain a simple construct with this land... Not here anyway."

With a scowl, he bent over and plucked the two thigh bones from the cat. "These will be useful later." The necromancer muttered and entered his hut, setting the bones in front of the table before returning outside. He plucked a fruit from a nearby bush and it soon withered into a dry husk, no smaller than a raisin, and the bones rose and fell into the hole once more, buried.