Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All Alone ? (Open)

Started by Ice, January 05, 2013, 11:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Raven smiled as she heard the many questions that came from he excited male before her. She actually did not know what her brothers family was like for she had never mat them. All she knew was that he had a wife a three pretty little kids. The reason she knew that was that she happened to see him while she was in La'marri a few months ago. She was just to afraid to talk to him then afraid that he would fear her like everyone else did.

" yes he has a wife and three pretty kids. I do not really know much more then that about them though. I only saw them from a distance you see." she said with a slight smile now. She then gave another smile when he danced around after asking hid question. " well it is quit a ways north of here. Probably about a week maybe to get to his home." she said with a thoughtful look on her face now.

visualspice

"Oh," Feni'tat paused to look at her, his lips forming the same shape as his words.
"That's an awful long ways!" he pressed, his blue eyes glittering worriedly in the moon light when suddenly-
"FLYING STARS!" he said, happily chasing after a lightning bug as one fluttered past him. He laughed, chased after it again and held out his hands gently as the bug landed upon it. He stared at it, mesmerized by the color glowing from it's bottom in a rich, golden light.
He gave a chuckle, then stretched his open hand with the bug to her.
"Look! It has lights like the stars!" he told her excitedly, then watched in amazement as the insect fluttered through Raven's translucent form.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ice

Raven only nodded at the others first statement. That was yet another reason that she had not visited her brother. Though unlike most raven did not have to sleep or eat or even rest for long periods of time. "Yes indeed it is." she said softly. She kind of thought that the light of the moon completed the males pretty blue eyes. After all he was rather hand some in a strange sort of way.

She then kind of smiled when she heard him yell about the fire fleas that were flying around them. She then kind of giggled as she saw him go chasing after one. That was rather funny to watch if you asked raven. She watched him as he looked at the small creature now.

" Hehe indeed they look like stars." she agreed  with a smile as he held the bug out to her .she liked lighting bugs herself though just as this on had they tended to go right threw her ghostly form. She giggle slightly as it when threw her. Sometimes she felt a tingling sensation when things when threw her. "And they kind of tickle too."  She said with a laugh now. The ghost was having fun talking to this hyper little male right now.

visualspice

Feni'tat smiled warmly.
"So when I ran through you earlier, like this-" he said, demonstrating by leaping through her with a happy laugh. He then turned his cheek and peered at her over his shoulder. "Did that tickle you as well?" He turned around, putting his arms out to keep balance as he moved across a log, now standing in a fashion that had him towering over the ghost.
"It must be strange to be a ghost. You can just pass right through all of the world!" he exclaimed.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ice

Raven smiled back at the male as he smiled at her. To tell the truth anything that went threw her gave her a slight tingling sensation. Sometimes it tickled and sometimes it was just strange feeling . It just depended on how hard the blow was and what mood she happened to be in. " yes that tickled a bit." she said giving a soft giggle as he passed threw her. She really liked how silly this little male was. It made her feel almost alive again.

She then turned invisible and recomposed herself to where she was facing him. She then made herself visible to where he could see her smiling at him as  he stood on the log. " I guessed that you could say that it is strange to be a ghost. Hehe well I do have a solid form that lets me touch things while I am in it." she said with a smile on her face now. She then smiled and looked up at the stars that were twinkling in the sky. She then looked back at the male and smiled again at him .

visualspice

When Raven seemingly disappeared, Feni'tat's eyes widened curiously, but when she reappeared and turned visible, he gave a start.
"You mean you can turn almost human?" he asked, blue eyes widened even more while he stared at her.  "It must be quite a thing to be able to go from ghost to..." he reached out as if to touch her, but paused when his hand was just a few inches from hers. "... to not. To become solid." He blinked, then looked up into her eyes.

Ice

Raven smiled as she watched the other male react to her words. Indeed it was a very strange thing to change from ghost to human and back again. " yes I can almost be human. I am just colder to the touch and my eyes still glow like they do now." she said with a smile. She then thought for a few seconds about his next statement. " yes it is very strange to go from ghost to human. However it does allow me to blend in better with everyone else" she said looking in to his blue eyes

visualspice

"Colder?" Feni'tat tilted his head curiously to the side.
"You could just wear a sweater." he pointed out, not realizing she meant she was cold due to death. Then, at her other statement about being able to blend in, he blinked his blue eyes at her curiously.
"Ohhh...." it seemed as if he knew what she meant, but then continued to ask, "What do you mean by blending in?" he looked at her translucent form, it appearing to blend it a lot more than his own self, and to prove his own level of ingenius deductions, he raised an arm up and stared at it against a tree that was several feet behind them, then looked at her form against the tree-

Yep she blended in fine.
His arm.. well, it did not. and in fact, blocked most of the tree from sight.
Dropping his arm he blinked again and asked, "You seem to blend fine to me." He smiled broadly, closing his eyes to be so happy to point this out to her.

Ice

Raven just kind of smiled as she heard him speak now. It seemed that he did not understand what she meant by being cold. She was not going to elaborate on that however. No she was just going to go along with what this male was saying to her at the moment. After all she did not want to ruin the current mood. " hum well I suppose that I could. I had not thought about that before." she said with a slight smile on her face now.

She then smiled when she saw him give her a look when she mention something about blending in. she then heard his question and only smiled. She then watched him as he lifted his arm up and held against the tree after looking at her. " well I mean that I try to look like a human not a ghost. That way everyone does not scream at me. See like I said before people fear my kind for some reason" she said with a slight frown.  She then smiled at what he said next and nodded. Yes this form dose blend in well. Especially when I turn invisible." she said with a wide smile on her face now.

visualspice

"Ohhhh..." Feni'tat stared at her for a long time, taking in what she said before smiling brightly again. "Yeah, I suppose I don't see many ghosts in town. People are probably not used to it since you're kind are rare. So are mine," though he hadn't meant to let the last part slip, his joviality faltered slightly on his face, but he laughed it up, trying to hide it. "I mean, not many people can so easily accept ghosts!" Yes.. not many indeed.
And not many people were also half demon an angel hybrids, such as himself.  But she didn't really need to know all of that- after all, if she thought people assumed ghosts were scary, wait until they were confronted with a demon...

Ice

Raven smiled as she listened to the male talking now. She was very happy that he seemed to under stand where she was coming from. She did kind of have a strange look on her face when he said there was not many like him. See as a ghost she could kind of sense when others were trying to hide something from her. However the ghost was not the kind to push others to say what they were hiding. She figured that if they wanted her to know they would have told her in the first place.

"  yeah . We ghost are often very shy creatures who  avoid contact with the living. However we are very glad when we meet someone who accepts us for who we are." she said with a smile now. Had raven know that he was part demon she would have been fearful of him . See demons often tried to enslave good sprits in order to use them gore their own bidding. Though it seemed that this one was more like an angle then a demon.

visualspice

"I'm not shy!" Feni'tat admitted openly, though it was painfully obvious as he gave her a bright smile.  Then his stomach grumbled and his face went long as he blinked. Then he laughed and patted his belly.
"It seems my stomach is talking!" he said excitedly, patting it again. "It wants food!" He patted it again then looked around, whimpering slightly. "I wish there was a town nearby. Then I could eat some fresh, sweet bread. I *love* sweet bread!" he informed her exuberantly. "And, and cake!" he gave a stomp of his foot, hands clenching into excited fists. "And and and.." his foot started stomping again, face over whelmed at the happy thought. "And beef! I *love* beef! Especially in juice or, or, with a side of chicken, or or..."

And the young man could have went on for AGES on the talk of his love for food- when his stomach interrupted him again and he blinked, then gave way to another gentle laugh.
"I suppose ghosts don't get very hungry."

Ice

Raven gave a smile when the male before her said that he was not she. That fact was very obvious to the young ghost. However she did not really mind . " Hehe that is a good thing though. " raven said with a smile on her face now. . She the kind of smiled as the mal patted his tummy and said it was talking. She then kind of smiled a little more when he told her that it wanted food. That remained her of the fact  that since she was dead she did not have to eat or drink or go to the bathroom. Though while in her solid form she did so to pass the time.

She then just smiled as she listened to him telling her all about what he liked to eat. " hum I do as well. Hehe sounds like you like a good verity of things to eat." she said with a smile. She then smiled slightly as she heard what said next. " well no we don't. however I do eat to pass the time you see. Pulse I still kind of enjoy it." she said with a smile now.

visualspice

"Well, maybe you and I could eat beef sometime!" Feni'tat said with a smile. "Oh.. oh and cake. Have you ever had cake? It's really good. Really good!" he emphasized.  "Maybe they'll be some in the next town thought.." she scratched a bit sheepishly at the back of his head. "Not all villages are welcome to me either.I  don't know why. But I don't have any money so.." he shrugged. "People aren't very kind to you when you beg. But I can't help it. I don't really have a means for a job and well, I don't like to be in one place for too long because well, er, it's just hard to explain, I mean.."

Feni'tat then realized he was rambling and rubbed more sheepishly at the back of his head.
"Maybe we can just smell the cakes?"
ANd the beef.. though he wasn't sure if he could stand it for very long to just.. smell them.

Ice

Raven was quietly listing to what the male was saying to her now. Now raven had eaten a huge variety of food while she was still alive. She still enjoyed it when she ate those things now as well. However unlike the male before her raven had a lot of money. She hid it so that she could turn in to her ghostly form. " yes cake is very good indeed. Perhaps there will be some in the next town." she said with a soft smile.

She then heard what he said next and merely nodded to his words. She knew how it was not to accepted by others . " I see. Well as you do not have to explain nothing to me. Well I do have some money myself. I just cant carry it in this form. " she said with a slight frown. She then thought for a few more seconds before she added. " well I could buy us both something to eat if you would like." she said with a soft smile now.

visualspice

Feni'tat stared at Raven a moment before his entire face sparkled in a smile.
"You would buy me cake!?" and then he was dancing and prancing about again, more than elated to have found himself with some means to eat and not beg (though he was very used to begging and being kicked out- people would (eventually) give him food).  The ones that thought he was cute, anyways, always ruffling his curly black hair and saying how pretty his blue eyes were.

He smiled, beaming.
"If I could hug you, I would!" the young man shouted, so enthusiastic about this he began to thump his foot eagerly against the ground.
"CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!"

OOC: Hey, Ice! Question- Scythe-Nova and I curious if he might be able to join the thread with his one character Ikki~ I figured I'd ask you first before having anyone hopping in, since it's your thread and well, it's still labeled open so I figured you'd be fine with others joining?