Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cbox sounds!

Started by Rhindeer, June 30, 2011, 09:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yup! Our cbox makes sound now. xD So if you hear any weird beeps, don't panic--it's not your computer, it's the cbox.

If you don't like the sound, there is a button you can press below the cbox in the lower left. You can either turn down the volume or mute it entirely, and it will save the setting you chose. ^^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Bwuh? I thought we weren't gonna do the sounds anymore? xD

Rhindeer

I took 'em off, but other players wanted them back. xD And the cbox was more active with the sounds on. So I figure we can just keep 'em and anyone who doesn't like the sound can hit the mute bottom at the bottom. ^^

However, this time I brought the sounds back with an announcement, so hopefully there won't be the confusion of "OMGWTF IS THAT NOISE?" xD I should have done that the first time.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Really? Cause I remember everyone not really caring for it, but hey if that's the will of the people then I guess that's what's gonna happen!

Though Cbox activity was kinda upped because new people joined and started talking in the cbox xDD

Rhindeer

And anyone who doesn't like it can mute it. :3 But people who DO like it can't exactly enable it. xD But thankfully there's a compromise in the existence of the mute/volume button. ^^

Anonymous

Gotcha gotcha I supposey