Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blue's Hordelings

Started by Blue, July 25, 2012, 01:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

~BLUE'S HORDE~

Here’s my character horde! They’re all open all the time, so feel free to hit me up here or through PM if you wanna harass rp with them! <3
PS: Please read their profiles before plotting lol
I am open to pretty much any kind of plot, from adventure and danger, romancey stuff to goofy humor. I love unique plots, so seriously, whatever the random idea, throw it at me and we can probably make it work! I do NOT pre-plan romances though, and while I love characters falling for each other and playing out romance, I like for it to happen naturally based on the chemistry of the characters. That is really my only real big restriction, everything else is generally a go! =P

Adela

~Yuudai Kita ~ Noble/Retired Knight ~ Male ~ 30 ~ Human
Personable and laid back, Yuudai has some serious big brother/dad vibes going despite having no siblings or children of his own. He's the sort of person that's just warm and welcoming almost all the time, and it's rather hard to find something about him to dislike. He can be stubborn and unmovable on certain topics, and downright cold and deadly if necessary. It's not necessary much anymore though, and his retirement is slowly driving him crazy. Plotting locations are generally within Adela, more specifically Ketra. All positions are open, including past rivals/comrades from his knighthood, fellow nobles, and the sparse servants at his home.

~Qadir Darzi ~ Noble/Retired Yeoman ~ Male ~ 27 ~ Human/Fae
Qadir is every bit the soldier he once was - including the foul mouth and lack of manners. He's not made any attempts to assimilate himself into the Noble scene, and he still takes great delight in making women blush and curl the hair of the more refined with his uncouth language and demeanor. He's brash and hot headed, and generally only listens to Yuudai (and even then it's touch and go). He too is going crazy in his retirement, although unlike Yuudai he's taken to hitting up the Randy Peach as one of his hobbies. Plotting locations will generally be within Adela, specifically Ketra, and all positions are open!

~Tommi ~ Thief ~ Female (barely) ~ 15 ~ Human
Tommi's street upbringing definitely shows. She is rude, crude, and socially unacceptable, with a dirty mouth and a complete lack of manners. She has pick-pocketing down to a fine art, and she's learning as much as she can from her fellow thieves - though she lacks any sort of education, she is clever and sharp in more 'necessary for survival' ways. An incredible tomboy, it's hard to tell she's a girl in most cases, and she's given many a boy a thrashing to prove she's just as tough as them (if not tougher). A spitfire of a girl who's only goal is to make it from day to day and put food in her belly. Plotting locations are pretty well open, as are all positions such as other thieves!

Connlaoth

~Lucine Avakian ~ Mordecai ~ Female ~ 16 ~ Human
Stern, severe, and headstrong, Lucine is not your average lady of nobility. She's trained herself harshly in order to be the best Mordecai there is - and she IS going to be the best! Mature and eloquent she may be, but she's still young, and can also have her bratty moments. Stubborn to a fault, she will not let anyone or anything dissuade her from her goals and morals. She will not even bow to the societal norms of Connlaoth - she wears a full dress no matter what. Possessed of a particularly strong will, she is definitely a handful. Main plotting locations are anywhere in Connlaoth, and all positions such as fellow Mordecai or the mages she hunts to random passers by are open!

~Sorin of the Morrigan ~ Witch/Mage ~ Male ~ 17 ~ Human (probably...?)
Quiet with a feral edge, Sorin spends most of his days in silence, despite the two little girls whom make up what's left of his family. He is trapped within the mountain funnel that is Connlaoth, and is in a constant struggle to keep himself and the girls hidden from Mordecai on top of basic survival. Luckily he seems quite at home in the wild, able to communicate with nature more easily than with humans. Though seemingly wild, Sorin is also surprisingly gentle and passive, much preferring to hide than fight, and helping any living thing he stumbles upon that is in need of aid. All the same, he's killed many in the name of his and the girls' survival - he will do what is necessary. Main plotting locations are within Connlaoth backcountry, and positions open are those he runs across - whether mage, Mordecai, basic civilian, etc.

Essyrn

~Sahak Zahi ~ Desert Guardian ~ Male ~ Unknown ~ Human/Guardian Host
Arrogant, egotistical, abrasive - Sahak doesn't really make for good company. Still, wandering the desert for ages does tend to get boring, so he's always looking for something to entertain him (or to snack on). He's also painfully lonely, but would be loathe to admit it - he'd never do or admit anything that shows 'weakness', he's a badass desert Guardian after all! (Let's not forget to mention his tsundere tendencies). His main plotting location is the Moraki Desert, and all positions are open!

Hyoite

La'Marri

~Sakkata~ Chosen/Blacksmith ~ Female ~ 80 (30 physical) ~ Drygan
Sakkata is generally a pretty aggressive woman, though having a child has helped to tone it down - thus, she's much more likely to have a conversation with you rather than deck you. (All bets are off if you even look at her daughter the wrong way though). Still, she's somewhat prickly, and lacks a lot of the basic social graces - her instinctual mind still tends to win out over rational 'human' thought. She's gained quite a bit of skill as a blacksmith, and fashions durable yet rather elegant armor and weapons with ease. Main plotting locations will be La'Marri where she lives, and the surrounding areas such as Ketra where she sells her wares. All positions save lover are open (sorry, Hatame's got that one).

Serendipity

~Rheinallt Di'Veera~ King of Serendipity ~ Male ~ 42 ~ Human
Thrust onto the thrown due to the ascension of his wife, Rheinallt has never fully adapted to being royalty - he's basically still his vivacious, boisterous self. Incapable of being stiff and formal, he's known for his jovial good humor and penchant for giving and accepting hugs regardless of who it may be. He causes headaches for his staff by refusing to wear proper attire, and they spend a great deal of their time trying to find him as he is always on the move and usually outside. Though not public knowledge, Rhein is aware of his queen's preference for women and thus has adjusted to view her like a sister or good friend rather than a wife to share his bed - and thus they are both aware of each other having lovers! Main plotting locations are of course anywhere within Serendipity, though he also frequents Adela to cause trouble with visit Akkiel. All positions (aside from wife of course lol) are open!

~Padca Heis ~ Scholar/Translator ~ Male ~ 23 ~ Human
He's a total homebody who prefers the company of the many books in Moonspear's library to that of people. He's polite but cold and aloof, and he abhors being touched. Though he gives off a very strong 'book worm' vibe, he is surprisingly capable of defending himself if necessary. He's extremely intelligent and has a great passion for puzzles and learning, which may be some of the few times to see him get animated when talking. Basically, it's fun to push his buttons and get him riled up. Plotting locations are generally in Serendipity, more specifically in Moonspear. All positions are open, such as his fellow scholars and visitors to the great library.

Ghost ~ Dowser/Adviser/Spy ~ Male ~ 22 ~ Haithian
Quiet and transient, Ghost has spent the greater portion of his life traveling and offering his services to others. Unable to handle light brighter than a single candle, he often must wear a blindfold or shut himself into a dark room, thus giving him an unusual and uninviting reputation despite the fact he is rather polite and well mannered. Secretive about himself, he seems to have no goal in life, no real reason for being - and in rare moments his gentle nature seems to be something he forces upon himself with all the willpower he can muster. Currently in Serendipity, so main plotting locations will be there, unless it's a thread from the past in which case he can be anywhere. All positions are open!

Thanatos

~Bai Xue ~ Ex-Maoin/Fortune Teller ~ Male ~ 23 (at time of death) ~ Zombie
To call Bai pessimistic might be appropriate, if it were not for his unwavering determination to find a way out of his situation as a 'living zombie'. Having 'woken' from death back in his corpse, he was understandably bewildered and scared, and thus fled from the Necromancer who raised him (probably to their surprise). He now works as a fortune teller to give himself something to do while he racks his brain for ideas on how to escape his fate, while constantly battling a sense of self loathing for his dead body and the homosexuality he feels is responsible for his curse. Main plotting location is Suna, and all positions are open, from customers to the necromancer that raised him.

Yoreiq

~Hryupo ~ Cyuwirr 'Learner' ~ Female ~ Young Adult ~ Mermaid/Cyuwirr
As a 'Learner' for her people, it is Hyrupo's job to explore and learn as much as she possibly can. She approaches all new situations and people with wide open curiosity, at least until they prove to be dangerous. With a nearly perfect memory and an ability to easily learn from observation, Hryupo is well suited to her task as Learner. As the Cyuwirr have human legs, she easily travels about on land, and finds no lack of interesting things to see while topside. Her plotting locations are pretty open due to her travels, though the Tuor Ocean is her home. All potential positions are open, she has a lot of exploring to do!

Zantaric

Wanderers

~Pyr ~ Traveler ~ Male ~ Unknown ~ Demon
Pyr is best described as a wandering derp. He's quiet, gentle, and very curious about life outside of hell - that being said, he attracts misfortune in the form of things constantly falling on/impaling/exploding near him. Luckily his body is nigh indestructible, and though he has inhuman reflexes and speed, he never seems to use them to get out of the way. All this being said, Pyr is actually Asmodeus, one of the Seven Princes of Hell - he is also the 'patron' of the one of the Seven Sins, his being Lust. Yes, really. His plotting locations are completely open due to his wandering lifestyle, and all positions are open!

~Eulalia ~ Trollface ~ Male ~ Three Centuries ~ Unicorn
After centuries, Eulalia has had to find new ways to entertain himself, and this usually involves pestering humanoids. He has a mischievous streak and a talent for twisting things into jokes regardless of subject, and he's not above using his magic on others to keep himself occupied. Often coming across as rather bored and unfettered, he has the 'calm and serene' part of being a unicorn down pat - even if he does often cause grief for others with his need for excitement now and again. Sometimes flippant and uncaring for others, he is still a creature of purity and healing (sometimes much to his chagrin). Plotting locations are open due to his penchant for wandering, and all who want to be trolled positions are open!

Nefres

How about a thread with my crow demon Kaa? He enjoys being on the street as well as pickpocketing for fun. Might be fun to see how that works out with someone like Tommi who does it out of necessity. Check him out, aye? PM me, we can plot, or just let something flow naturally. Best to check out Claerth too, since the two are connected.

P.S. Dude, your sig is totally distracting. You should change it.  :wink:

Blue

PM'd you!

HA, SIG IS A SUCCESS

(PS - I know your icon is one of the Noah from D.Gray-man, but is that Road??)

Nefres

Wewt, pm'd ya back. I'm excited, looks like a few of my chars get to party.
And yes, it's Road. Are you a fellow D. Gray-Man fan? We may need to take a conversation about this to the PMs if you say yes.

Blue

YES. I LOVE D.GRAY-MAN. I'M REREADING IT AS WE SPEAK LOL. (Sorry tho, I STRONGLY dislike Road, dat eeeevil little girl lololol)

Nefres

o:

Oh goodness, I made a crazy character on the spur of the moment and noticed you had a Desert Guardian.. person. Um.. insane plot involving Sahak and a giant bird.. thing? :D

EDIT: OHGOSH OH GOSH you actually changed your siggy...

Blue

LOL 'person' might be giving Sahak too much credit XD But yeah totes! The Glass Bird sounds really intriguing!

I DID LOL. Less distracting (maybe?) but probably more disturbing (yet hysterical) XDDD