Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Encounter of Fate [Glimmeringpearl]

Started by Zane, August 09, 2012, 01:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

Sinead embraced Glimmer like at any moment she would be gone as quickly as she appeared. "I promise to protect you with every breath until the air is no longer mine to breathe, or until Lord Aiden brings me to rest. Whichever comes last." His resolve was strong, far stronger than it had ever been before.

He was overjoyed that she had decided to go with him, but at the same time, he wasn't. He felt like he was tearing her from the only home she ever knew. "Promise me that should you ever wish to return to the sea, you will tell me."

Glimmeringpearl

She raised her head up, sliding her chin onto his shoulder and touched her wet cheek to his. "I promise... My love..." She said and reached her hand up into his hair once more, turning her head and pressing her lips firmly and sweetly onto his cheek, holding them there before parting then with a certain softness. Glimmer held him tightly as he held her, warm and passionate despite her nudity. It was one of those things she would need to learn when she became human but she would have no idea for now.

Zane

Sinead laid like that with her for several minutes. He was very content to stay like that. Several minutes became a little while, and a little while became a long while. Eventually, long past midnight, Sinead stirred. "We need to go back." Sinead sat up then moved onto his knees. He gently picked Glimmer up taking her over to where the tide pool and his clothes were.

He set Glimmer in the pool then picked up his shirt. Sinead pulled the Book of Fate out of it's hidden pocket then pulled a piece of charcoal out of his pants pocket. He opened to a blank page. "Once I write in here that you become human, you will be enveloped in light. Once the light subsides you will be human. It's painless I promise." Sinead paused for a second. He leaned in and kissed her, "when you are ready, I will begin writing."

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer thought for a moment, her eyes still puffy from crying, though the redness brought out her sea-green eyes. She bit her lip and looked down, waiting a moment before nodding her head, closing her eyes tightly and gathered a handful of sad in her fist, clenching it tightly.

Zane

Sinead started writing, Deum was almost second nature to him, he quickly wrote out in the ancient text 'Mermaid Glimmer becomes human, by act of the Bearer Saint'. At first, nothing happened. But then, at the tip of Glimmer's fin, A bright light started spreading across her skin. The light flowed up her body until she was a being of pure light.

It was far too bright to look at Glimmer directly, so Sinead shielded his eyes, unwilling to look away. After about a half a minute, the light subsided, and Glimmer was no longer a mermaid.

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer sat in the pond as still as she could as her fin cleaved in two painlessly. Her legs were still settled against one another in position. She opened one teal eye then the other, which were tightly closed to see her new body. She shifted her bottom to the side and switched the side that her legs leaned on one another, resting on her other hip.

Then without thinking, she parted them wide almost on display for Sinead, taking in the new anatomy with wonder. She said there, naked in the small water pool with her legs parted in wonder to her new... "parts."

Zane

Sinead looked away as Glimmer examined her new body. After a few minutes he held his hand out to her. "Come on, let's try out your new legs, you'll find walking is very different from swimming."

Glimmeringpearl

She looked up at him, puzzled as to why he looked away. "Sinead," She began, quietly and reached out to him and grasped his hand. "Why do you look away from me? Does this new body not please you...?" She asked, a look of deep insecurity taking place in her body language and eyes and she looked like she just might cry all over again. Glimmer wanted badly for Sinead to like her... She had no idea why... She never wanted anyone to like her so bad. She touched her chest. "Am I not... Am I not beautiful this way...?"

Zane

"Glimmer, you are very, very beautiful. I looked away because I was giving you privacy. Something that most women on land expect, especially the area between their knees" he touched the joint in the middle of her legs, "to the shoulders. On land almost everyone wears clothes. It's something that has been passed down since man was fooled by demons into thinking that makes them beautiful, is shameful. But now everyone just views it as normal because that's all they have ever known." By now Sinead realized that Glimmer was in for culture shock, he would do his best to subdue that.

Glimmeringpearl

"I don't know what I'd need privacy from you for..."The former mermaid smiled, her teary teal eyes glinting in the moonlight and kissed him gently, her lips connecting firmly with his before parting. She could live with wearing strange cloth over her body if it made him happy. "What is this?" Glimmer asked bluntly as she cupped her hand over the new organ, deeply perplexed by it's complex shape and dynamic. She looked over to him with curious eyes, her brows knitting together. "What does it do?"

Zane

"Well. Glimmer that is called a va-" Sinead went on to explain that the part helped to remove liquid waste from the body, he was interrupted by light approaching on the horizon opposite of the sea. "Well would you look at that. It's dawn, which means I've been gone all night."

Sinead picked Glimmer out of the pool and gently set her on her feet, his hands hovered around her should she stumble. After several seconds, he went to stand behind her, picking her up and placing her feet on his. "I'm going to give you a quick lesson on how to walk."

Glimmeringpearl

Her legs wobbled and trembled against his, unsturdy as ever. She shook as she tried to get them to work but she also made a bad habit of buckling her knees. She bit her lip in slightly discomfort and worry that she would fall. She clutched her hands onto his arms for safety. She leaned back against him best she could. She was short in her new legs and not very tall at all. She still had tons of hair that interlocked with so many pearls and the pearls on her legs dangled loosely and made it hard to walk. "H-How do you use these things?!" She asked in amazement and half a complaint.

Zane

Sinead placed his hands on Glimmer's elbows to steady her, he held up most of her weight so that there was just enough for her muscles to get use. "Relax" he spoke gently, "watch how your legs move." Sinead bent his leg forward, which caused hers to do the same. Then he settled his foot about a foot ahead of the other foot, Glimmer's foot resting on his. "Now for the other foot." Sinead pulled his other foot ahead of the previous step.

Sinead walked slowly up to where the sand meets the ground, So when glimmer did walk on her own, it would be solid ground instead of loose sand.

Glimmeringpearl

The woman relaxed on his arms, knees still knocking a little as he moved her from one end of land to the other. She held onto his arms, muttering a soft plea for him not to let go. This would be quite the sight for any passerby to watch a full grown, naked woman adorned in pearls be taught how to walk by an older, dressed man. She watched their legs carefully and tried to steady herself but her legs felt like jelly. When he stopped on flat land she slid off his feet carefully to try on her own.

She took a step forward with her arms spread out and gave the interpretation that she was walking a high-wire, which seemed silly as she had plenty of room to walk. She continued for a few steps before losing balance and falling forward. She was a pile of scarlet waves from underneath could be heard a small, indignant sniff.

Zane

Sinead went and sat in front of her, "Your doing good Glimmer, lets get it another shot. This time I will be right by your side to help you gain balance." Sinead held out a hand to her, he had a soft encouraging smile on his face. Sinead would gladly help her in any and every way he could. and right now it was helping her walk.

Glimmeringpearl

She propped up on her elbows. Glimmer was not a hard woman to make cry, especially at this vulnerable time. She slid onto her knees and took his hand, her pale hand in contrast to his tan one. She then used him as a leverage to get flat onto her feet, which took her a moment to become steady. She wobbled a little but when she straightened her legs this time, she wobbled no longer. Glimmer looked down at her straightened legs and then beamed at Sinead with abundant, unspeakable joy. She then took a step, arms still spread for balance and she walked. She slowly took one foot in front of the other, giggling when she took about five steps. It wasn't long before she was walking, without her arms, with good balance.

After a moment of walking, she wanted to try talking and walking at the same time. "Sinead, when do you claim a female?" Her meaning was as blunt as a steel bat. She could have essentially asked when he would claim her. "Is it when you first meet them or... Are the stars not in line for mating season yet?"

She then bit her lip. "You don't eat the females of your kind, do you?" She asked and looked over at Sinead, stopping her walk to gaze upon him with slight concern.

Zane

Sinead started laughing, but then stopped as he realized Glimmer was serious. "No, Men don't eat women. On land, men and women are joined by matrimony. A celebration that signifies that the two have become a couple. Or sometime a man and a woman just decide to live harmoniously with one another. But always it is started on a question  that the man asks the woman." Sinead came up behind Glimmer and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, "will you marry me?" It was probably the most brash thing he had ever done. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, however long that may be.

Glimmeringpearl

She nuzzled against him, sensing from his tone of voice that this question was a serious one. The words sounded near ancient when he spoke them, as if they had been asked for centuries. "What does marry mean?" She pondered the thought that men did not eat their women on land. Where as in the water, they either claimed or ate.

Zane

Sinead laughed a slight chuckle, he had not expected that. "Marrying is the act of becoming a couple, it would effectively be the same as saying that you are mine and other man could have you, and that I am yours and no other woman could have me." As luck would have it, Sinead had explained this before, to one of Cleara Verdad's Yoreiqi followers.

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer gasped, turning around in his arms with wide sea-colored orbs twinkling and shimmering as if they were a gateway to the oceans themselves. "Just like Illume and Noct!! Forever, no one else's!!!" She nearly shouted with her glee. She wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Yes yes yes!!! A million times yes!!!" Glimmer pulled away slightly to kiss his face several times.

"You will be mine forever and no one else's. And we will have a beautiful egg that we both will raise... Oh, Sinead, you've made me so happy." She whispered, as though her heart was shattering from sheer happiness.