Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tal's Wants and Limits

Started by Tally, September 09, 2012, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Real quick, here's what my availability is like.  Because of work, my activity on the site happens in spurts.  I will have several days where I just putter around and do what I can.  Then, when I have a day off, I'll catch up with everything.  So if you don't here from me for a few days, it's just because I'm working.  I'll get to our stuff on my next day off.

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
ALL KINDS!!  What I love most is variety, getting to explore lots of different kinds of stories. :3  I love light and fluffy equally as much as dark and tormented.  I like romance especially!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'm not crazy about long, drawn-out action scenes, but that's all I can think of that I'd shy away from!

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I usually reply within a week, usually sooner.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Take as much time as you need to reply!  It's not a race, and the thread's not going anywhere. x3  If for some reason, I need to free up the character and it's been a really long time, I'll contact you and find out what's going on.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
YES!!  Best way would be either Skype or MSN.  I don't have any standard times I'm always online, but I am on A LOT and if I'm signed in to my IMs then I'm probably up for RP!

Are you open to post volleying?
I LOVE DOING THIS!! Seriously, anytime we're both online let's go for it!  Just say the word and I'm there!

Anything else?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I really don't mind when a character does something to mind like shoves them, punches them, stabs them with a knife, etc.  xD  Just go for it!  If for some reason my character would be able to avoid it or stop it, then I'll write that into my post, so don't worry about that. :3  Just remember to do one thing at a time!  My character has to react to that action.

You can generally assume that for nice/neutral actions that my character will go along with yours.  For instance, I have a blind character.  If your character needs to lead him across the street, it's okay to assume he follows.  Again, if he doesn't for some reason, I'll handle it in my next post.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I usually like to just let relationships happen, but that's mostly because I've never plotted a relationship beforehand.  I'm definitely open to the possibility!  Feel free to have your characters flirt with mine and see what happens.  Who knows?  They might hit hit off!  IC rejection, love triangles, they're all okay.  I LOVE age differences in RP.  They are awesome, bring 'em on!!  Unhealthy, dangerous "romances" are fine too.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I am totally okay with RPing sex.  I'll write out out these scenes explicitly if I'm comfortable with the player and they are over 18.  So basically it's on a case by case basis!  Otherwise, I will just fade to black!

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Pregnancy plots are kinda meh for me. xD  I won't say I'd NEVER do it, but the probability is low.  Now, YOUR character can of course get pregnant from my guy and that is totally up to you!

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I am comfortable RPing violence, but I don't write out explicit, extreme physical torture/gore.  Those things can still happen, but we will fade to black if it's really extreme.  What you'd need to ask me about first is if this is something that will permanently physically alter my character.  You need my okay for that.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I am okay RPing rape for any character.  My limits for this are the same for consensual sex, in that I'll only write it out explicitly if I am comfortable with the player and the player is over 18.  Otherwise, we're fading to black.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Definitely ask me first.

What about healing?
Ask me about this first as well!  If I made a character with a significant physical disability or condition, I probably did so for a purpose!

Anything else?
Communication is key!  Talk with me about stuff, let me know what's going on.  I'm flexible and accommodating, and I know we can find a way to make things work for both of us. (:

Tags: