Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tools of Conquest [Goblin]

Started by Juno, September 29, 2012, 01:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

"Look, there's no hiding your information when you're dealing with someone like that. She is a great threat to the public and I don't care what you're protecting her for but you will be telling me everything. I especially need to know what she's commissioning. Disgusting how she's taking advantage of the fact that few know her outside of the city," he said, continuing to grumble as he went, then huffed, "Though I still think you're lying to me.

"I don't understand what you're so happy about, either, but you better get to fessing up soon, boy," the guard warned. "And I absolutely have no interest in wares from people who take blood money. Despicable!"

As he neared the building he finally slowed his pace. He checked his back and sides cautiously, a bit nervous to be taking someone in on his own with the possibility of an ambush, and then he began fumbling in his pocket for his keys as he brought Benjamin to an abrupt stop, still gripping his arm firmly. "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, it's up to you," he sighed, weary from the growing list of problems piling up for the guards within the city.

GoblinFae

Benjamin came to an abrupt halt when the guard yanked him into place. Puzzled he pondered the words of this upstanding citizen before finally questioning the accusations he was hearing. "Pardon me but I am afraid you may have it all wrong. I never asked for money in payment let alone that covered in the vermillion bodily fluids of others. I simply wanted some plants, plants that are extremely common here in Ketra and impossible to find in my own homeland.

"And what is this you keep going on about "fessing up"? I'm telling you everything I know, not an ounce of embellishment either. The old crone requested an item that would assist her in her own business. I came to deliver the finished product as promised in return for fresh samples of a common Ketra plant and instead was offered in payment not only long since dead specimens but pest infested ones too! That, if anything, is what is despicable here! PLease tell me what I can say to make this any plainer? I have said everything there is to say. How hard is this for you to understand? You do speak common, correct?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Finally finding his key, the guard couldn't open the door fast enough as he dragged Benjamin inside before locking it again. His expression only expressed further irritation the more he spoke. "What is the item? What does it do? How did she contact you? Where does she live? ...DON'T you speak to me that way! You're already in a world of trouble and I'm doing you a favor by not killing you just for being sighted in her presence!

"Dirty rat," he spat, turning sharply on his heel and pulling the shorter man down the hall towards the cells, his keys still firmly in hand. "How dare you speak to a public official in such a way! Guess I shouldn't expect anything better from someone like you. Now answer my questions! I'm done playing these little word games with you!"

GoblinFae

The man was completely shocked by the guard's behavior. Here he was, reporting an incident to promote justice and this supposed champion of right was not only mauling him, 'just like that hellish woman,' his mind chimed in, but also accusing him of being less than honest. He could take the human contact, though quite odd it was in his opinion, Benjamin was not going to stand for his name, his family's name being muddied so callously.

Closing his ears to the prattling of the guard, the alchemist waited, collecting his thoughts until silence reigned once more. "Are you quite done now?" he questioned softly, crossing his arms and tilting his head to the side in a questioning, chastising manner. He let out a beleaguered sigh and shook his head.

"I have told you everything. If you want to know what it is, ask the old woman. She knows and it is her business not mine to tell. I sent her letters, she initiated the contact and I sent the paper back with my answers. I do not know where she lives, most likely someplace in town just like everyone else. For a man who claims to guard this town you certainly seem to know so little about your patrons.

"As for your insulting not only me but my family as well, I believe a timeout is in order. It would be good if we were both to proceed in these matters with cool heads. And I do mean you, not me. I am after all not the one screaming obscenities and other manner of things at the other." Benjamin offered the guard a pointed look at the end of his statement before straightening, arms still crossed and brow raised in an unspoken challenge.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Puzzled, the guard snorted his disgust as Benjamin continued to speak to him in such a way. He was in utter shock that someone would dare act as he did to someone both clearly his elder and an authority of the law. "It is certainly your business to tell me what you know, boy. A murderer is not afforded the luxury of her secrets being kept. She is a wicked, vile creature and I will not stand for your defense of her!"

Walking him further down the hall to the very end of the cellblock, the guard began fumbling with his keys to find the correct one as he tightened his grip on the man's arm. "I'm quite done with you, boy. Your rank or family does not shield you from the law. Protecting such a disgusting animal will get you nowhere in life, you know. Best to give it up now, while you still have a chance at life, at freedom," he growled.

"Now tell me all you know. Right now," he warned as he finally opened the cell door. "Or you'll be the one sitting a timeout."

GoblinFae

Filled with exasperation, the nobleman shook his head and rolled his eyes to the ceiling before moving closer to the guard to better address him. "Sir, I have said it time and time again I do not have-wait what! Did you just call her a murderer? Now wait just a minute. I have nothing to do with this. In fact I know nothing about this, or rather I only know what you have told me, which is in fact very little, nothing in fact!"

His hands came up in a gesture of empty-handed innocence, palms facing outward towards the guard as he also took a step back, further into the cell. "Honestly my good man, I don't need a timeout I've told you everything you need to know, everything I know. We're good and in fact," he scuttled forward trying to squeeze between the guard and the doorway, "I'll just be on my way. Don't worry about filing that complaint. I wouldn't want you have to deal with her just for my sake. Have a good evening!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Sure you don't," the guard growled, irritated with the other man's attempts at escaping the subject and the jail. He was making it far too easy for him, though, putting himself in the cell like he was.

Putting his arms up and shoving his feet to each side of the doorway to block any possible way for Benjamin to escape the cell he'd just backed into, the guard stood there scowling with an unimpressed look. "You aren't going anywhere," he said, grabbing the other man's shoulder and shoving him back further past the bars before shutting the door. Holding it in place with his shoulder as he fumbled around for the correct key he finally got the door locked after the second try. "Now think on what you would like to tell me. I'll be back later. Or tomorrow. If you're cooperative you'll get water and food as well," he explained while still looking very unimpressed with the younger man.

"And no, your family can't pay your way out for you. Nobles don't get special treatment here," he said as he walked back down the hall, closing and locking the secondary door behind himself.

GoblinFae

"Thank you!" Benjamin cried out in relief, missing the aggravation and sarcasm dripping off the guard's every word. He was shocked therefore at being shoved backwards into the cell and therefore fell heavily on his rump. Later he would feel the bruising and how the cold, wet concrete seeped into his trousers, but for now all he could feel was confusion and distress.

Pleadingly he looked up at the guard. "Sir, this must be all a big misunderstanding. I have been nothing but cooperative. My only aim is to be a man of humble means. I did not mean anything by my statement of wishing to rescind my earlier claim. I only sought to provide you with less trouble. If it truly means that much to you then I will by all means follow-through with the claim, however you have everything I know. If you need more I would be willing to write all down for you myself, if but a bit of parchment and ink could be spared. Please sir, this really isn't necessary if you would but let me out I-" he was cut off by the slamming of the cell door and the sound of keys jangling to be fitted to the lock.

The young nobleman scowled at the floor, legs crossed and elbow on his knee so that his head rested in the palm of his hand. 'Supposing of course we had the means to participate in such underhanded bribery. I am a man of my word and good taste. I have done nothing wrong. As soon as the warden finds out I will be free. The worst I have to wait for is until morning then this whole little debacle will be resolved. Just wait and keep calm. The good fellow always triumphs!'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The keeper never did return at any point in the evening. He was so irritated with the young man that he figured a night in jail would do him some good, serve as a lesson about mixing up with the wrong people if he wasn't lying and knew nothing about their murderer. He highly doubted that.

As fate would have it, though, his comrade brought in a man already known for passing information to the wench. All they needed was for him to talk, tell them what he's getting out of it, who it benefits to aid someone he saw as endlessly wicked and cruel. "Saul," he greeted coarsely as the guard walked him in.

The man was tight-lipped and only raised his chin upon hearing his name. Talking was the last thing he intended to do. "How handsomely does she pay you to do such evil work, huh?"

"You strip me of my dignity when you drag me in here. I have nothing to say to you, warden," he spat back. The other guard rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"I found him loitering around the brothel."

"And what were you doing down there?"

"Patrolling, as duty calls for it." This only earned him a pointed look, but with a high-value prisoner on their hands he didn't want to take any chances.

"Just get him in a cell," the guard dismissed, walking them to the door to the hall to open it.

The second guard all but dragged Saul down the hall. Not realizing his comrade had brought someone else in he was surprised to see Benjamin there and it took him a moment to realize he'd seen him briefly earlier. "Ah. Market boy. Guess you got caught after all," he greeted as he shoved Saul into the cell beside him, locking it quickly despite the prisoner's lack of interest in escaping.

"You two play nice, now. No throwing rocks at each other...or whatever stupid things you do." And with that the guard was off, eager to save face and not have to deal with the two men any longer.

As soon as he heard the clicking of the lock Saul moved to situate himself directly in front of the bars that separated them and sat down quietly. "Market boy, eh? What did I miss at the market?"

GoblinFae

Benjamin had holed himself into a corner and crossly stared out at the cell's door, counting water droplets and the number of rat squeaks he heard. 'The moment I am out of here, I swear I'm going to report the condition of this jailhouse. This is simply ridiculous! Damn, lost count again.'

He was just about to begin again when the door creaked open and another guard came into view. "Ah thank goodness I knew this was-wait market boy? What do you mean market boy?! I didn't get caught! I-hey! Where do you think you're going? You can't just leave me here with this," he glanced at the other man and cringed, "criminal!" The young man rushed the door, clawing at it in desperation. "You can't do this!" he continued to protest, sliding to his knees in sadness before flipping around with his back to the door and knees pulled tight to his chest.

"You keep far away from me and I won't be forced to hurt you, understood? Good, glad we're on the same page," the alchemist growled, resting his chin on his knees and pouting quietly in the dark for a while. "And just for the record, I didn't do anything. It is all just a misunderstanding of a drunken warden! Idiots all of them." Several huffs and sighs later he was still complaining quietly about how soggy his rear had become and how unfair the entire situation was.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Saul could only smirk at the display the other man was putting on. It was obvious to him he'd never been thrown in jail before. "Oh, sure you didn't. Sure you didn't," he joked, waving his hand dismissively, chuckling as he eyed the high little window near the ceiling.

"And no, I wouldn't want you feeling desperate enough to hurt me, some poor soul you don't know... Wouldn't that be low for ya, boy?" he pondered, glancing over to take in the contrast of his hair and eyes.

"So what's your name, huh? Kind of rude to know mine and not share your own."

Remina, on the other hand, was waiting for her jailed friend to show up as per their weekly meeting. She had no idea he'd been captured or even what for, but she was growing irritated with him the longer she waited and was forced to think about other things that had happened that day. She wasn't accustomed to close calls and she would be lying if she said she wasn't a little shaken by the guard earlier that day.

GoblinFae

"Low? LOW? What exactly are you trying to imply mister? I'm no different than any other person high or low, short or tall or whatever you people talk about these days. And no sir I don't know your name nor do I wish it and you can't have mine either! In fact we don't even have to talk. Add that to your list of leave me alone and stay far away. Don't even talk to me and your life will be just swimming. The less interaction, the better. Excellent, glad you agree."

Benjamin rushed his words out edgily not liking his current situation and newest companion. Every moment that passed just served to make things worse as it all began to sink in for him. He was in a jail with a true criminal. He was soaking wet and cold with no chance of this torture ceasing anytime soon, if ever. He was beyond displeased. The poor man was borderline enraged and horrified. One moment he felt like throwing stones despite the guard's warning and the next moment he felt like banging his fists on the ground and sobbing like a two year old. The only think stopping him from either was the knowledge that the first would get him in worse trouble and the second was a simply disgusting display for a man of his age and stature. His mother would surely never approve.

'Oh goddess, my mother! I'm doomed if I ever get of here and damned if she ever hears of this!'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He found his tantrum amusing, though very annoying. Saul flashed a toothy smile Benjamin's way for his fussy, whiney attitude. "Saul," he greeted, chuckling darkly as he scooted closer up by the doors just to annoy him.

"So....what are you in for? What happened at the market?" he prodded again.

GoblinFae

Benjamin scowled and banged his fists against the floor. "You imbecile! That was not an invitation for you to give it to me!" The nobleman pouted for a while more before huffing and beginning to answer in grumpy tones.

"I had business in the town square with the herbalist crone. She cheated me, lied, and attempted to sell me rotten goods. We continued to have a heated discussion, I tripped on an alley cat and ruined my best pants in the street muck. I mean just look at them! Ruined!"

He shook his head, letting his head fall into his hands before remembering the grime that coated those as well. Wincing he tried to push away the image of what his face probably looked like before swallowing and continuing his tale.

"Anyway, this banshee of a woman started her screeching at me about the damn animal and dragged me off into some alley probably to try and have her wicked way with me. If it was not for the guard I would surely have been a sorry sight for sore eyes. I'm telling you, she was insane! I've never met a crazier person in my life. Then again I've never really met a crazy person to begin with, unless of course you count my Great-Uncle Clementine. But then again with a name like that who wouldn't be crazy, you know?

"Really though," he huffed, "this is just all a big misunderstanding. I haven't done anything wrong and the bailiff is all over my case because apparently the old hag is this big scary criminal or something. Between the two of them I'm lucky to be alive. It's a miracle. Honestly, I'm just here for my own safety and not from committing a crime. So come morning I'll be free and you'll probably still be rotting here like the maggot you are. Overall, not really all that bad of a situation if you ask me."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Saul listened with a snarky and amused expression to the other man's story, the naïvety of it all almost painful. "She does love her kitty cats," he drawled with a knowing smirk, ignoring the complains that fell to his ears. It was cute, he thought, that the young noble believed he would be released as early as next morning.

---
Once it was safe to say he was over an hour late she gave up any thought he might come by on his own, though she didn't know just where he was.

She quietly crept back into town to listen to what gossip flowed through the walls at night; she wanted to know if anyone had seen him as she stopped by his regular spots and home with no success. No leads left her to finally believe he was in trouble, again.

If she promised herself it would be the last time she saved his ass she would only be lying. She needed him and he needed her coin; it was too valuable of an arrangement to just throw away, she thought.

Heading down to the jail she observed through the door for the fellows on watch to settle in for a late night nap. The moment both were limp at their perches and snoring she made a run inside for one of their key rings. Hurriedly getting the hall unlocked, she entered and whispered, "Saul?"

The man leaned his head back to look down the hall at her form in the dark. "Here, my lady," he teased, sticking a hand out between the bars. "Thank you for coming for me, I thought this torture would never end," he added, glancing to Benjamin.

Remina stepped lightly across the floor and crouched before him as she worked the lock to his cell. "Now isn't the time, I'd rather not stay longer than I need to. If they wake up I--" She paused as she glanced to the side and recognized that fiery hair.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed at the younger man.

GoblinFae

"Torture? Torture!" Benjamin snapped, jumping to his feet to glare at Saul. "So I am torture now am I? You practically beat information out of me and you call it torture? Well I never! If anyone is being tortured here it is me by your very presence and you, madam should know," he rattled on turning to face the woman before tripping over his own tongue in surprise.

His look of surprise soon transformed into one of disgust as he glared forcefully towards the vile cat-woman, or so he had named her privately in the safety of his own mind. "What in the blazes are you doing here?! What is this a conjugal visit or something? Where's the guard? I refuse to be here for this. In fact, wait. Where is the guard?" Benjamin repeated leaning in against the bars to peer into the darkness of the hall around them.

"Sir you cannot be serious," he stated turning to look back at his fellow inmate in shock. "You got arrested for being at a brothel so you have the brothel brought to you? How much more vulgar can you possibly be?! I mean how can you even..."

Breathing heavily in shock, Benjamin placed his head in his hand, eyes wide in shock. "I don't believe this. Not only am I here in this filthy cell for my own protection, but I am to be subjugated to such debase displays of...oh I cannot even bare to think of it," the nobleman groaned further. "I cannot belief this," he continued ranting, "I just cannot believe this. You Adelans must all be mad! Or is just you lot? Don't answer that, I'm speaking to a madman and his whore. No offense to you madam of course, we cannot always help our professions no matter how low and degrading they truly are."

Benjamin continued to sputter on, his face and hands turning red as his hair in both his shock and embarrassment. And to think, this was supposed to be a rather quick and uneventful day.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Her irritation with him was evident in her scowl and the glare she stared him down with, but the young noble didn't seem to take any of the hints. At the first hint of him calling her a whore, however, her eyes dilated noticeably, to the point Saul reached between the bars to grab hold of her collar as he knew what was to come. "Please," he urged in a whisper, glaring at Benjamin as he carried on with his loud insults. "Let's just go."

Remina was having none of it. "Quiet!" she hissed, springing away from her friend despite the rip of her clothes. Snatching up the lock to the other man's cell, she worked feverishly for but a few moments before the door was free. She was inside in a flash and leaning against the bars once she'd shut it behind her as her bright, glowing eyes stared him down. "I will not stand for your childish insults!" she warned in a hushed snap.

"Do not call me whore one moment and madam the next!" she said, mocking him terribly yet not understanding why it bothered her so much. Glancing to Saul, she decided then and there that this canary could not be left to sabotage their escape. "You do not understand just who is in charge here," she warned the younger man as she lurched across the space between them to snatch him up and block him back against the wall of his cell. "Will you be quiet now?" she crooned with sickeningly fake sweetness, her hands holding his shirt twisting into tight fists.

GoblinFae

Benjamin's eyes widened in surprise to see the woman enter the cell. He had not been expecting that and muttered unintelligible sputterings of protest. "You don't-whoa! You-ou stay away from me! I'm warning you, Missy! You're not going to like it if you keep getting up in my face like this," the noble hissed as she pressed him against the wall.

"I will most certainly not be quiet," he shouted, balling his hands into fists and stomping his foot furiously. "You don't belong here! You're breaking the law! I will not stand for this. If you think you're getting out of here, you can forget it! Guard! Guard come quickly!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Startled by his continued yelling and the sounds of some sort of movement beyond the door between them all and the guards, Remina hissed and flashed her fangs at the human both in fear and her attempt at appearing menacing enough to shut him up. But he continued on, and she glanced to Saul in panic who, of course, had no suggestions for her.

Facing the scrawny human again, she pressed him firmly against the wall of the cell and leaned in to crush her lips against his own to silence his squawking. Letting her sharp fangs be known against his flesh, the demoness growled angrily as she pulled back to glare at him with a fire in her eyes. Sacrificing one hand, she clamped it over his mouth as she leaned in again to stare him down as she whispered angrily, "You will be quiet. You will not ruin this for us because you're getting out too. So help me if you make one more mistake, you prissy, rude little man! Your death will follow shortly after. This I can promise you," she threatened, pressing her hand even harder against him.

"You will come with us, yes? All you need to do is nod," she grumbled. "I don't need to hear any more of your socially inept words this day. And if you don't want to come with us quietly...then you're of no use to me at all and you will die here in this... this... Well, right here," she promised, flustered in her anger.

GoblinFae

A sharp gasp escaped as his words were silenced by another pair of lips upon his own. It was terrifying and exhilarating to him how all the breath seemed to escape him in that moment. Benjamin was shocked by the softness of the harpy's lips in contrast to the sharpness of her fangs making themselves known against his own tender skin.

The nobleman kept completely silent not in the face of her threats but due to his own breathless shock. She had stolen his first kiss! The claws digging into his throat brought him back to reality enough to realize that she was talking to him. Yet, Benjamin was too stunned to respond to her. All he could manage was to blink owlishly up at her. No trouble would be coming from him as long as he was still reeling with aftershock.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]