Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Art of Visual Spice

Started by visualspice, December 12, 2012, 01:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

@Brisinger987- I don't normally do requests, as I only draw when I'm in the mood and have free time (which I used to have a lot more of before things went crazy irl for me~) so for now, I'm not really taking requests, but I do, on occasion, take them; but normally I draw characters and scenes through current and active rp threads I post in~

And sorry it took me so long to reply to this D: I thought I posted to this earlier and totally only saw it now I did not reply :T
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

That's fine, I just wondered is all, thank you for letting me know

Zane

Why did I not see Sah-Lora sooner!?!

XD I sees a flower that she found most odd

visualspice

Lol, Zane XD
S'ok *pats*
AND HERE'S ANOTHER ONE OF SAH-LORA
just messing with my wacom using my laptop instead of my desktop PC :T
took forever to get the drivers to work so I just did a quick color sketch :T
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Also, I know I don't normally do requests, but zozee asked me to draw Alycia, and well, she's just so cute I couldn't NOT draw her so um..
here is a quick sketch of her for zozee :3

hope you like it X3 I had fun drawing her :D

she's just way too friggin' cute ;_;
Maybe I'll get around to drawing something of her and Miersck sometime :T BUT WE SHALL SEE
D:

Zane

Sah-LoraXRaiden picture? maybe her throwing the ale in his face, I personally would love to see that.

zozee9

OMG that's adorable! And actually just like I imagined her, too.  ;D Thank you so much! And there would be lots of interesting pics you could draw of her and Miersck... a lot of them close together, too.  ;) Thanks again, though! I can't draw but I needed something since she's my fav character to write with and our thread is just so perfect!  ;D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

The possibility of SOTE drawings are endless. X3
and glad you like the drawing, zozee :D

visualspice

Quick sketch of my merchant princess, Ne'friss~

visualspice

DESPITE BEING SICK-

BEHOLD

I finished a sketch x.x
of Jarrett.
AND UGH.
I forgot the popcorn D:
BT

Quote he's saying is the first thing he say's to Rhi's character Owl in the thread I am the terror that flaps in the night.

Fun times X3

Not sure how I feel on this sketch, but shading helped hide some of the stuff I was glaring at (maybe.. hopefully .... >> ....  <<  )

but yeah, just glad to have gotten a sketch out XD
*crawls off to bed*

Rhindeer

O_____O Hot damn, that's good.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE COLORS AND HIS POSE AND THE SHADOWS AND AUGH.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Thanks, Rhi 8D yeah I started drawing with blue and just sort of kept going with it :T
Maybe later, I'll sneak in some popcorn to this image, lol.

visualspice

And now...
Some misc. sketches of my character Feni'tat :3

AND A SUPA SILLY SKETCH OF MY CHARACTER... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

<33333

and another one of my character Jinai

aaaaaaaand a second one of Jarrett (quick sketch) :T

visualspice

MOAR ART FOR BRAINZ DX

My character Scarlet Bird and Lion's character Bishop.
I got lazy and didn't want to draw more of Bishop so yeah...
THAT'S WHY IT LOOKS THIS WAY DX

I also edited/ added more drawings from the last post :T

AND EDITED this picture BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD BISHOP'S SCRUFF DX

visualspice

OK.
I fixed the last drawing I submitted cause I totally forgot to draw Bishop's scruff T_T
(I even made a layer for it and EVERYTHING then didn't add it -_- )

ANYWAYS

Here's another drawing. A fun, quick sketch of Megrin :D

COLOOOORZZ

I cheated on the hands cuase I dind't want to draw them so they're just scribblies and there and blah |8*

Rhindeer

...Omg I love her hair. *____* So pretty! And such pretty colors!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Thanks, Rhi!
And here's another sketch of my newest character, Pao :T

visualspice

Moar drawings >>
(I'm on a roll XD )

Here's another one of my merchant princess, Ne'friss X3

visualspice

Aaaaaaaaaaand, since I haven't drawn him yet- here's my 'oh so serious' mordecai, Zannrick :T

and another sketch of Zarrah (who's currently in my highest page count thread)

zozee9

Omg i'm gone for like two weeks and I return and BAM there's a hundred billion new awesome pieces of art.

So jealous.

Good job.

;D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.