Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Preparing for the party! (M)

Started by alex_xr, January 29, 2013, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

Trstan smiled and lingered knowing his wife loved these moments. "I am indeed, are you?"  He smiled as she rubbed his hand.  He noticed she ignored his question which made him think that she might be avoiding it.  He laughed and sat down, still holding her hand. " I am glad we have these dinners, Other wise I fear I would never see you.

Ycharley

Madaline sat down with a pleasant smile. With out the dinners they probably would spend time together. Tristan was always busy with something, Madaline couldn't be upset about that, he did provide her a very comfortable life, still she wished there were better ways of managing there time. They didn't get to talk like they used to, something that Madaline missed greatly. All they really talked about now were parties and up coming events, not there relationship or feelings or plans that only involved them. She sighed and shook the thoughts away, she was just being stupid she told herself.

alex_xr

Tristan smiled and ate a little and he spoke. " Can I make a request that from the week after my party till the end of the next month clear?"  He asked hoping that she didn't have any plans. He wanted to take her away from it all.  He knew she wanted to see him more, and he hoped that perhaps their family could get some real bonding done.  He began to eat some of the fish savoring its taste. " I was hoping we could celebrate our anniversary by going to our country estate and being separated from the world. I will  have my advisers in control during this time.  well mostly anyways." 

He hated leaving, who knows what could happen or what they might try, He was trying to put that aside for his family. He wanted to spend some time with them.  If his wife insisted that he not do that because she knew he would worry, he had a back up plan, of mini trips that would let him still keep up with things but enjoy swathes of time with his family.  He sort of hoped she didn't say yes to his first offer, He didn't know if he could keep himself separated from the province like that.

Ycharley

"You know you would be too worried for any of us to enjoy our stay there Tristan. I doubt you could be a mile from this place for a day and not worry yourself sick over what will most likely not happen," She spoke trying to keep her voice pleasant. Madaline began to eat slowly, looking out onto the ocean leaning back into her seat.

"What is your other idea, I know you well enough that you have another in the back of your mind," She spoke before finally turning to look back at her husband.

alex_xr

" you know me far too well Madeline.  I was thinking a series of small mini trips, that would let me not get too far away but, let us have family time.  " He smiled,  wondering what was on Madeline's mind. " which means that if you want to go anywhere perhaps we could make a day trip out of it. "  He continued eating, admiring his beautiful wife and the view.

Ycharley

Madaline shrugged before taking a bite of her food. I will ask Claudas if he has anywhere near he would like to go. I'm sure he will, or he will ask where you would want to go," She spoke before taking a sip of the white wine that had been poured for her. She leaned back looking at Tristan, "Where is it that you would like to go? And why do we have our country estate if we never go to it?"

alex_xr

Tristan laughed, "The estate has been in the family.. I remember living there in my youth a bit, Mother would take me there when she wanted to escape the city. "  He thought about where he would like to go. "hmm I wouldn't mind exploring our province a bit,  plus there are a few romantic spots my Father told me about that I wouldn't mind visiting. " He ate some more, taking a drink of the wine as well. " unless you want to go else where, perhaps we can take Claudas shopping, do you think he is too young for a sword?"

Ycharley

"A wooden sword should do him. He doesn't need a real sword, not for a few more years," Madaline spoke with a sigh. She thought about the option he had set out in front of her. "I like both options. Me and you can have our alone time and then we can also have our bonding time as a whole family. We need both, even at night me and you don't have much alone time to relax or be together," She spoke hoping her words wouldn't upset her husband. 

alex_xr

Tristan knew he didn't spend enough time with his wife. He wanted to but always found reasons to be away.  " Lets do it then, its decided.  of course our anniversary is going to be the best one yet! He smiled It will be 10 years, can you believe it? "   He put his hand across the table, in case she wanted to hold it. " I will try to spend more time with you and Claudias, Its not fair that I don't. Starting tonight " He said knowing his advisers would throw a fit but he didn't care. They could handle it for the evening.

Ycharley

Madaline reached her hand across her side of the table to hold his hand. If her husband stuck to his word then it would be nice. She wouldn't have to miss her husband and sleep in a cold bed. Her thumb caressed his hand lightly." I am sure Claudias will be enthralled. He does, after all, adore you like none other," She spoke with a soft sigh.

alex_xr

" I am glad, He is cute when he is excited. I will be even happier once this party is over, the guests will start arriving  in a week or so. It is nerve wracking. I have never held such a large party.   His house having recently come to the head of the province he was sure they would have all eyes on him.  He took a deep breath and caressed Madaline's hand. " What would I do without you?"

Ycharley

"Just relax," She spoke as she took another big drink of wine. "Without me you would probably stress yourself to death," She said with a slight chuckle because it would probably be true. She thought about how much she would enjoy spending time with her husband. It had been a long time sense she had quality time with him.

alex_xr

"This is true.. " he laughed,  He ate some more and took a last drink of wine. " hmm what do you propose we do for the rest of the evening?" He asked wanting to make the rest of the night about her.

Ycharley

"Well, a massage, cuddling by a fire, and from there we can figure it out," Madaline spoke with a bright smile. She was going to enjoy that night she could already tell. "You can start by telling me how much you love me," She said with a smile.

alex_xr

Tristan smiled " i love you more than anyone else in the world.. well you and Cladius. "    He smiled, " a massage huh? and cuddling by the fire, " He laughed, it had been too long since he had done anything remotely close to that with Madaline.  He was glad they had this evening, and already couldn't wait.

Ycharley

Madaline smiled, she was clearly happy. "Do you have any ideas of things we should do?" She asked with a slight chuckle as if she already had an idea of what he was going to say. She finished off the glass of wine, she was ready to go when he was.

alex_xr

He just gave her a grin " Oh I am sure we can find something" He said  with a small laugh.  " Now shall we go and get you that massage?"  He  said getting up after taking one last drink.  He asked for the servants to prepare a bottle of wine for their room as well and to prepare the fireplace. He wanted it to be perfect. 

Ycharley

Madaline stood, her hand still in Tristan's. "Work on a little sister for Claudias," She spoke with a giggle. She was so excited, it had been forever since the last time she had had an intimate night with her husband.

alex_xr

" I wouldn't mind a cute little girl " He said leading her towards the room.  He walked slowly, just enjoying his wife's presence. " Why don't we do this more often, I feel as if it has been ages since I last did something even close to this. "  He thought about it and realized that he has been busy taking over the province of late. That would explain it, as taking over the  province had been a lot of work and he had been hardly around the house even.

Ycharley

Madaline followed her husband with a bright smile. "Are you trying to say you want a house full of children?" She asked with a laugh. He was the one that said they should do it more often and that is what that lead to. She considered it and figured that she wouldn't mind it too much. She was just glad that he was realizing that he had been neglecting his duties as a husband and focusing too much on his duties to his province.