Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Preparing for the party! (M)

Started by alex_xr, January 29, 2013, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

" I don't know.. Nicole? Elizibeth?   Madaline... Tristan, Edmond"  He threw out there.  He didn't know.. He was horrible at names. Perhaps after their parents?  He sighed and hugged Madaline, enjoying the moment of them together, He didn't want the night to end.

Ycharley

Madaline laughed, "You are really not good with name love, I guess I will have to think of something if I end up pregnant," She said with a sigh. She knew she probably wouldn't end up pregnant the first time so she wasn't too worried about it. He would have to keep this up for her to end up pregnant. It took six months for her to end up pregnant with Claudas.

alex_xr

" I know...  I am terrible with them. and if you end  up pregnant I will have to make sure to stock the kitchens. " He laughed  wondering how many more nights of fun they would get while trying.  It was a good excuse to make this normal.  Oh how he loved time with his family. He couldn't wait till after the party and he took them on some small trips.

Ycharley

Madaline laughed at his little joke. "You better be clearing your calendar, you know how long it took last time," She said with a sigh. She considered going to a mage, they could help encourage the process along some.

alex_xr

" consider it cleared and of course we can do this anytime, you know, as I much rather do this that meet with advisers or eat. "  he laughed as he seriously pondered to fit their trying in as much as possible. He wanted to but could he manage it. He hoped he could as he wanted to spend more time with the beautiful woman next to him.

Ycharley

"Well, we will see," Madaline replied, her voice trailing off into a whisper. She was growing tired, it had been after all, a long day. Plus if he was serious about trying as much as they could he would probably want some in the morning so she figured it would be best if she was well rested. She adjusted her head on his chest, fixing her long hair so he wouldn't accidentally pull it and then started to fall asleep.

alex_xr

With that Tristan drifted off into sleep  glad to be in bed at the same time as her for once, and not coming in after she was asleep.  He fell  asleep fast, and easy with her so close to him.

Ycharley

Madaline woke up before Tristan but she didn't move. She was enjoying him holding her in his strong warm arms. She was completely comfortable and didn't see any reason to rush getting up when she could wait a little longer in his arms.

alex_xr

Tristan slowly woke up, and he noticed that Madaline was already up.  He smiled and kissed her on the lips lingering. " hmm  that was a good night sleep. "  He couldn't remember a night like that in forever. He smiled and wondered if she was willing to do what he wanted to do.

Ycharley

Madaline looked up at Tristan with a smile, her fingers tracing slightly on his chest. She wished it could be like it use to be, where they could spend the day in bed and get food brought to them. Now, they had more wealth but they had a huge sacrifice for that money.

alex_xr

"hmm whats on your mind?" He asked as he began to tease her ever so slightly.  He wanted this to last.   He didn't want their time together to end anytime soon.

Ycharley

"Oh, nothing," Madaline spoke softly with a smirk. She wouldn't say she wanted, she would make Tristan beg. She half hoped that she got pregnant, but she knew that once she got pregnant they wouldn't be doing much of this.

alex_xr

**warning this post includes mature  subject matter is not for those under the age 18*
Tristan kissed down  her neck to her breasts,  teasing her, with his hand and his mouth.   " Come on you know you want to"  he said still teasing her, slowly stopping what he was sure was stimulating her.

Ycharley

Madaline laughed, "How could you know for sure?" She asked. She looked at him, one eyebrow raised. She wondered what he was going to do next, he was always kind of unpredictable.

alex_xr

**warning this post includes mature  subject matter is not for those under the age 18*

" the fact I am your husband of almost 10 years" He smiled as he kissed down her stomach  and then teased her by kissing her thighs. "  Are you sure you don't want to say my beautiful wife?"  He  continue to tease her by getting tantalizing  close to her neither region.

Ycharley

"Oh, I am sure that I won't say," Madaline spoke with a laugh. She was about to have some fun and she knew it and she wasn't about to stop him. She knew her husband and he knew her and for that she was glad. Just like the the night before she was going to make him do all of the work.

alex_xr

He was going to tease her some more but instead he moved up and started thrusting his member into her, slowly at first but then he started going in a rythm  trying to make it last for both of them.   He loved her so much..

Ycharley

*warning this post includes mature  subject matter is not for those under the age 18*

"Oh you are mean," Madaline moaned, her hands clinging to him as they made love. Still he was giving her mind loving pleasure, she couldn't ask for more. She didn't want this to end though she knew it would, it didn't matter though, she would be completely satisfied, Tristan always made sure of that.

alex_xr

He  kept going in his rythm, until he exploded inside of her again He kept thrusting though until his member was flat again and he collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily.  " I am not mean, just... know... how to get ... what  ... I want, now tell me, or else I will have to start again "  He said finally beginning to recover.

Ycharley

*warning this post includes mature  subject matter is not for those under the age 18*

"Oh no, don't start again," Madaline joked. "I don't think you have it in you," She continued with a laugh letting her fingers slide up into his hair. She started to play with his hair gently, looking up at her husband with a smirk.