Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

High-ho, the merry-oh, a hunting we will go! [Spicyyyy!]

Started by Rhindeer, May 27, 2013, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Faolán waited patiently as Killian bandaged him, biting his lip to hold in gasps of pain here and there as Killian cleaned away blood and tightened the bindings. It was done soon enough, though, and when Killian announced he was finished, Faolán snapped out of the daze he had gone into. He was still feeling pretty woozy from the fight, and from the injuries themselves, and it showed in his delayed reaction.

"Huh? Oh. Oh, thanks!" he said with a tired smile as he lowered his hands so he could grab for his clothes--and then it was his turn to blush when he remembered he was bare-chested. Erk! He grabbed his shirt and threw it over his head, yanking it down before he could stay exposed too long.

And it was also then that another problem presented itself.

"I'm gonna need more bindings..."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian, who had bashfully looked away when he recalled the fact her.. no his breasts were exposed, only turned to curiously look back at him when he was certain he was decent.
"More bindings?" he blinked. "Did I miss some of your wounds?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Huh? Oh, uh, no...I mean, yeah! Yeah, ya got everything, it's just..."

Faolán cleared his throat and motioned awkwardly toward his chest. He'd been blessed with a small bust, and prayed to Ansgar every night that he was done growing there, but small or not, they were still there, their shape obvious without the bindings.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

His cheeks turned pink.

Oh. And for a moment, he just stared. But when he regained his senses, he cleared his throat and looked away.
"Yes... well, er, just wait a moment." And he procured what he could and handed it over to Faolán, but he didn't look him in the eye, afraid he might accidentally catch sight of something he should not.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Taking the cloth from Killian, Faolán turned his back and quickly began to wrap himself, adjusting himself here and there until the bindings pressed him flat again. Then, once it was done and they were tied off, he fixed his clothes and made sure he was decent before looking back to Killian.

"That'll work well enough for now," he said, and then let out a great sigh, of relief and exhaustion. "I should be alright now."

He felt along his bound wounds, tentatively, and winced. "I might need a bit of rest before I'm ready to travel more, though..."

visualspice

Killian gave a nod.
"I understand." And he continued to frown as he thought it over, examining her- er, him.
"Let's camp nearer to the roads. That way, it'll at least be a bit safer."
Or so he hoped.

Rhindeer

"Good plan," Faolán agreed, and struggled to rise. But his side ached horribly, and his thigh, and he heaved breathlessly with the effort. Finally, he sat back down and clutched at his side.

"Ugh. Sorry to be a pain, again, but gimme a hand?"

visualspice

"Oh, right!" he said, offering her a hand and arm as he carefully pulled her to her feet, leaning her - er HIM into him. "Just lean against me if you have to. And don't worry," he said, flashing the boy a small smile. "It's no trouble at all. You'd do the same for me."

Rhindeer

"Of course I would," Faolán agreed as he leaned into Killian with an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Wow. Our first big kill..." he got out between pained breaths as they headed for the road. "Think we should carve up a piece of it to take back? No one's gonna believe we did this!"

visualspice

Killian breathed through a smile.
"You're probably right.. but do you really want to drag that thing with us? I mean... it would get smelly and the thing is rather large.."

Rhindeer

"Hrm...maybe just like...the teeth or some claws?" Faolán said, looking back at it. But even as he said it, he wasn't so sure he'd be brave enough to cut those things out!

Because, you know, what if it suddenly decided to come back to life?

visualspice

Killian actually digested the idea.
"You know.. we could," he went on. "And perhaps some of it for meat. For supplies you know?"
He licked his dry lips nervously, but didn't get any closer to the dead beast than he thought was safe. Perhaps if they waited to ensure it really was dead.. he'd feel a bit more at ease.

Rhindeer

"I dunno about eatin' it," Faolán said, following Killian's gaze toward the dead beast and wrinkling his nose.

"It kinda smelled...rancid. But maybe that was just its breath. The meat might be okay..."

He looked at Killian then and half grinned. "I'll try it if you do."

visualspice

At that, Killian smirked.
"Only if you try it first. But you know you're right," he went on, sighing as he folded his arms.over his chest. "It had smelled pretty foul."

Rhindeer

Once they were off the road, Faolán stopped Killian. "Help me down? Sorry. I just...I think I need to catch a breather." For as much as he was holding it together, he was truthfully in a lot of pain, and he felt a bit dizzy from blood loss.

"I'll probably be fine once I've rested some. Uh. Anyway...hrm...maybe, I dunno, go check it out? We could always see if any parts of it look...eatable. And by we I mean you," he added with a small grin. "I'm an invalid!"

visualspice

Killian rolled his eyes and replied, "Alright, lady." Just to playfully rub in that he knew his secret! After helping him get comfortable, he moved to observe the dead beast. And cringed.

"I think it smells worse dead." And as he pulled out a hunting knife, he examined a good place to cut into the beast, and a pillow of yellow smoke came out, and the smell was even more foul than he could have imagined. And soon Killian was choking and scrambling away from the beast, and promptly hurled into the bushes.

After vomiting at least twice more, he groaned and wiped what stuck to his lips before peering back to Faolan.
"Change of plans. We let the beast carcass just rot where it is!"

Rhindeer

Faolán flinched at that. Lady. So this had changed the way Killian viewed him, just as he had feared.

He couldn't fault Killian for it, really. Killian was already responding to this better than he'd hoped, and...well...Faolán didn't know. His own identity was still a confusing mess in his head--how did you explain to someone that you didn't feel like a girl even if you had a feminine body? That you didn't want to be a girl, because it wasn't what you were, and it was all wrong? He couldn't expect Killian to get it, just like that, when he still struggled with it himself.

Didn't mean it still didn't hurt, though. Didn't mean that simple word still didn't cut straight to his heart and stab him right through all his worst insecurities and anxieties.

He fell quiet, lost in his own thoughts and worries, and it took a moment before he realized Killian had spoken. "Huh?" he said, looking up and blinking. "Oh. Uh, yeah, sure. Sounds good to me."

visualspice

Killian didn't miss the sudden inattentiveness of his partner.
"Something wrong?" he asked, not realizing his jest could hurt the other so deep, for if he had known, he'd be profusely sorry and probably groveling for forgiveness as they spoke! But for now, he was all smiles, nervous smiles, but smiles none the less, as he examined the situation and simply nodded.

"Let's... let's just move on. I think staying around here... having to smell that," he went on with a gesture to the dead beast. "Will just make us ill. And we've got an out post to get to, besides."

Turning to Faolán, he inquired, "Do you need any help? I mean, with walking or anything before we move on?"

Rhindeer

The smell of the beast reached Faolán a few seconds later, and he looked up when Killian spoke, dragged out of his soured mood by the stench--and the realization that those noises he'd been hearing had been Killian's vomiting!

He knew that because the smell soon had him retching dryly, and he covered his nose with an arm to try to ward off the aroma.

"Oh, God!" he choked, the smell driving his negative thoughts away and his wracking coughs making his side hurt horribly enough to forget all else. It was hard to focus on anything else when you were fighting to keep your food down and your wounds from twinging! "Ugh, that's vile! Um, if you could help me up, that'd be great. Sorry, I just..." He paused long enough to choke back a gag.

"Hard to get up like this," he continued, motioning to his wounds.

visualspice

Killian nodded.
"Y-yeah, no worries," he gave the other boy a lop sided grin and gently put his arm around him.
"On three and i'll help lift you, okay? One, two... three!"