Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

MACHIGAI!!! (pg 6 -7)

Started by Anonymous, August 14, 2005, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay, they're text less because theres no art programe on this compy, and... i dunno how to do the darn bubbles anyway. XDD

Pg. 6

pg.7

Don't save your praise for when the site gets up and running, the seventh page will even tually be coloured by a great colour..er.. :) http://mego-sama-lady-sir.deviantart.com/ <---she's colouring, and did the background. I drew the peoples. :)

Okay. *sits back and waits for the 'what are they supposed to be saying?'*

You take the character design, or anything that you assume is going on.. I'll hunt you down and strangle you with your own intestine. ^_^

Rhindeer

I don't know what they're saying, but I reckon it's hilarious. XDD

EXCELLENT character designs, as usual! Love the expressions and layout and can't wait to see it finished! ^____^

by the way, what're they saying?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Page 6. she groans, cause she hit her head.. last panel is her "MY HANDS ARE GONE!!"

Page 7.(Girl that looks like a girly guy, but is actually a .. girl) "Dammit, you just had to break the stairs, didn't you?"
(Pony tail lady) "It's noy MY fault the stairs were cra-."
(They see one another)
(both) ....

So, it isn't that funny. ^_^
But at least it's pretty!