Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Grand Illusion [Spice] - [M]

Started by Ivory, September 03, 2013, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"Let's just say that I'm glad you're here."  She smoothed the covers over her body, still entirely nude from the night's activities.  Her shoulders, pale and bare, peeked out from beneath the quilt, and although the blanket hid most of her form, the swell of the top of her breasts was just barely visible in the moon's light.

"And if you're not really here, then...  The dream is better than the reality."

visualspice

Dekka chuckled again, this time it was more muffled as he took a single step down from the window.
"I heard you played the hero and the saint and caught yourself a criminal?" Dekka's grin was masked in the shadows of his form, while the rest of him remained outlined in silver moonlight.
"Did I come too late?" And this he asked as he paused at the foot of her bed.
"Or is there no more room for you and criminals this night ? I mean, we are such vile creatures.."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn sniffed softly, sounding indignant...and, mayhaps, a little bitter.  "I think I'd rather spend my time with you criminals than with the Grand Duke."

She was watching him closely, curious to see what he knew of the argument that had followed.  She wouldn't have put it past him to be hiding in the wings...

visualspice

"Don't worry." he said, smiling smally at her. "I can see it makes you angry. And I'm not here to do that."A nd here, his eyes drifted over the sheets that barely clothed her.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"I know," she answered with a shy smile and, unless the shadows were playing with his eyes, a blush.  "I was going to try to wait up, but..."  Obviously, at some point, sleep had claimed her.  If she and Calent hadn't already done what they had - if he hadn't introduced her to pleasures she had already become addicted to - she might have asked him to go.

But all she wanted now was for him to erase what Calent had done to her...

Watching his expression, she began to slowly pull the sheets down, little by little exposing her chest to his gaze.  "You're here to make me feel better."

visualspice

Dekka laughed.
"That's one way of putting it." And he let his eyes roam over her chest.

Ivory

"What's another way of putting it?" she wondered sweetly.  The sheets continued to descend, exposing her stomach, the upper thighs.  She hesitated a moment then shifted in order to crawl over the mattress to him.  "Make me sing?"  To use his phrase from earlier.  A playful expression crossed her face then as she reached for his belt.  "Fuck my brains out?"

visualspice

Dekka's lips pursed, a fire dancing in the green depths of his eyes as the sheets came down and Dekka was able to see everything. ANd when she reached for his belt, she'd find a tint in his pants, as he smirked and just let her fingers do all the work.
"I can accommodate all three," he told her suavely.

Ivory

Kathryn laughed softly at the claim as she opened his belt first, then went to work on his pants.

"My, my," she murmured.  "What a stand-up guy..."  The button opened, and the zipper came down slowly.  "Do you really think you'll be able to live up to such big promises?"

visualspice

Dekka grinned at her choice of wordings, though at her last question, he laughed.
"You have no idea." And here he reached forward to cup her face, and smashed his lips hungrily against hers. Though he was still partially dressed with his dick now hanging out of his pants, he wanted to waste no more time making her his.
Climbing over her, he kissed her all over, from lips to throat to breast and belly with a hungered need. His kisses were hot and like molten lava and his hands would find something else as equally hot as he found her sex. This, of course, made him laugh.
"You're soaking wet," he purred, his eye half lidded with lust as his fingers slipped inside for a small poke. "Did the Grand Duke really make you this way? Or is your body that hungry for me?"

Ivory

Kathryn surrendered to him all too happily.  For the first time, she could truly give him every piece of her freely, and it felt marvelous.  In no time at all, her body was flushed and arching into his every touch and every kiss.

His question made her laugh airily.  "No," she answered, half truthfully.  "I'm still wet from earlier..."  Her legs had spread in welcome, body squeezing his questing fingers needfully.

visualspice

Dekka continued to tantalize her by feeding his fingers in and out of her willing sex.
"So the Grand Duke was that bad?" he asked smartly, his grin growing and nearly reaching his ears. "Gods.. I could fit both my fists in you if I really wanted," he teased. "But I don't know.." and here he paused, his fingers still working at her sex, a thumb to her clit. "I'm not sure you're... ready for this quite yet, Kathryn."

Ivory

Kathryn's eyes had fallen closed at some point as he head lolled back onto the mattress and her hips lifted slightly in offering to him...  His hands were so wonderful, producing such tingles and aches throughout her body like she'd never felt before as he expertly strummed her heat.  She was so lost in the moment, so lost in him, that she almost didn't hear him...

But at his words, she peeked up at him with a growing pout.

"But, Dekka..."

visualspice

Seeing her hungered expression, he paused in his ministrations while his eyes glittered in the dark.
"Yes, Kathryn?"
And he held his grin- and held his sex, knowing full well how cruel he was to make her wait.

Ivory

Kathryn's body shifted, trying, quite without her permission, to make him start up again.  She whimpered quietly as her hands moved down to his hand, in their own attempt to make him go on.  "Do you want me to beg?" she asked softly, looking up at him with large, pitiful eyes.

She would.  She had no trouble doing that!

"Please, Dekka?  Pretty please?  I'll do...anything..."

visualspice

Dekka's grin grew wider as she began to beg.
"Begging might help.. and offering to do anything I want.. even better," he purred, but still, he let his hands remain unmoved from where they were perched just at the lips of her sex.
He was a cruel man, after all...

Ivory

Oh, he was utterly frustrating!!

She stared up at him, breathing deeply, absolutely and utterly defenseless.

Alright, she had tried begging.  She had tried offering him...anything.

She frowned at him.  "What do you want?" she ventured cautiously.  Because he always seemed to want...just one more thing...

visualspice

Dekka's eyes shined.
"A gift. Some sort of trinket to remember you and this night by." And as his eyes danced, he leaned forward, letting his fingers ease back into her. "Though I might take a kiss and a fuck first."

Ivory

She breathed out softly in contentment, pleased that he was finally complying with her wishes.

"There's no need to hold me hostage for that," she answered him with a laugh.  Her fingers caressed his cheek and traced the curve of his jaw as she studied his eyes.  "Right now, I would give you anything.  You have but to ask."

She leaned in to kiss him deeply and hungrily.  She had been waiting for this moment for nearly a year...and now he was teasing her!

With a sparkle in her eye, she added, "Except the dress.  That you'll have to steal."  They had an arrangement, after all!

visualspice

"Consider it gone." he said, growling as his lips crashed against hers. His kisses were heated, and his hands now moved to roam overtop of her body. "Here.." he said, moving to begin undressing himself. "Let's just get these pesky clothes out of the way, shall we?" And soon his clothing was nothing more but a pile on the ground.

Naked, he moved back over top of her and kissed her from belly to lips as he moved to position himself just so, so that the tip of his sex prodded her and lapped at the lips of her own sex.
"Gods.. Kathryn," he shivered. "I can't wait to taste you...."
And even now, he still teased her and them both as they were just at the brink of making love.