Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Grand Illusion [Spice] - [M]

Started by Ivory, September 03, 2013, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Any heat that might have cooled during their interlude soon rose again in her belly as his hands and mouth explored and teased her into opening herself up, somehow, even more for him.  Her breaths came in tiny sighs and gasps, and her body followed his caresses longingly.

This was already better...

"And I can't wait to scream your name," she murmured in answer -- though, of course, that would have to wait...  But, softly, perhaps...

visualspice

"Oh trust me," he told her, lips meeting hungrily to hers. "I'll have you singing it."
And before she could protest, before she could find some other excuse not to oblige his one wish that night- his entire dick slid right inside of her- nice and slow.
And he could feel everything; every inch of her hot, soft sex.
"Gods, Kathryn," he shivered. She was so tight she fit him like a glove. "You feel like heaven."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn breathed out a soft sigh of contentment as he filled her.  Her inner walls squeezed his length encouragingly as they grew accustomed to his presence.  And this...  This was the moment they had waited for for almost a year, to finally be together like this...

Her eyelids fluttered open, and she smiled up at him warmly, because...  "This is perfect."  And, in her mind, it was, and she leaned into steal another kiss from him.

visualspice

The look on her face and her words were incorrigible, and he soon found himself moving his length within her nice and slow- taking it in and out of her body so that she could feel it's entirety from tip to base. Each motion was slow and sensual, allowing her body to not only adjust to being taken in such a manner, but in hopes to coax her into becoming increasing more hot and wet.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Oh, yes, this was better by far.  This...well, it was magical.

Her hips rose gently to meet his, and she sighed happily.  "Oh, God, Dekka," she murmured softly as her knees rose to either side of his hips, encouraging him to slide in deeper.  "There.  Right there."  She gave a soft moan in encouragement, knowing, of course, they were still only just beginning...

visualspice

Dekka continued to stoke the fires, feeding the length of his member into the exact spot she begged for. And he'd feed it in, then hold it for but a moment, to allow her time to taste it before pulling his member away and doing it all over again as he enjoyed watching her writhe in ecstasy. And it was here he held onto her hips and fed himself unto her, moving deeper and deeper with each slow and steady stroke.

Ivory

Kathryn's breathing seemed somehow timed with each of his strokes, holding her breath in anticipation with each plunge and breathing out in contentment as he hit home.  The heat crawled up her body, turning her pale skin a healthy, rosy color.  There was nothing in her whole world except Dekka, now, and the wonderful things he was making her feel.

Part of her wanted this to go on forever, to continue this slow, agonizingly delightful dance.  She could die like this -- happy and fulfilled -- with Dekka inside her and his hands all over her  And that delicious tingle was growing with each movement he made, like an itch demanding attention.

visualspice

Watching her reactions, the way she breathed each time he made entry, and the thrill on her face as he pulled away, kept him dogged in his attempts to get her to beg for more. He was merciless in his pursuits, never one to take the art of sex lightly as he continued to play her like an instrument, while his hands and eyes drank her in like a fine wine- and soon his lips were doing the same, as hot kisses tickled down from her cheeks and lips towards her ears..
Then down her neck, and shoulder and chest as he fucked her- nice, long and sensually.

Ivory

It didn't take long for her to begin to need...more.  Soft, breathy moans escaped her parted lips as her hips rose to meet his and her hands cradled him close.  The touch of his lips was like a match held against a fuse; their love-making, after so long, was slow, beautiful, and romantic -- everything it should have been with her husband hours earlier...but as nice as it felt, her relationship with Dekka was different.  It was built on passion and desire, on freedom and adventure...and his kisses reminded her of a different night and the way he had all-but seduced her...

She turned her face towards his, angled to respond to his kisses with one of her own: hungry and needful.

visualspice

He didn't need to read between the lines to know exactly what his lover wanted, and it wasn't long before his strokes turned into hard, deep thrusts full of need. His hunger was insatiable, and the passion behind it other worldly as he fucked her good and hard as he grabbed onto her legs and hauled her nearer so that he was so deep his balls were now slapping her ass.
ANd he cut through her like butter, fucking her, again and again and again hoping to make her sing.

Ivory

Kathryn wanted to burst, and she wanted to scream his name and encouragement -- but she wasn't so far gone that she dared to do that.  Instead, she had to settle for muffled cries against his body or hers as each thrust took her to new heights...

And, suddenly, her body tightened against his, and feeling weightless, she clung to him as an orgasm rocked her body.

visualspice

Not about to stop at just one, Dekka coaxed the Grand Duchess to roll over as he grabbed onto her hips and took her from behind. And that wasn't the only.position he tried with her and by the time they were finally through, his body was slick with sweat as he collapsed into a pile of contentment beside her, having already filled her with his hot seed as he panted trying.to catch his breath as he.found himself smirking and beginning to laugh.

Ivory

Kathryn was thoroughly sated now, both physically and emotionally, as her anger towards her husband had also been satisfied by enthusiastically coupling with the King of Thieves.  She snuggled against the pillows, eyes lightly closed as she tried to catch her breath -- but she rolled over to peer at him curiously as he began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" she wondered, curious, but also a bit cautious.

visualspice

Keeping is eyes closed, as he was most contented to do, he found his lips tugging into an even wider grin when she questioned his laugh.
"Just that I've been waiting too long for that," he stated with another satisfied smile. "Though I hope I don't have to wait another few years of toying to get myself to fuck you again." And at those words, he turned to nestled in closer beside her, his eyes still closed and his lips still wearing a toothy grin, one that appeared more rightward on his face than left. After all, he was still inwardly gushing that he just fucked the Grand Duchess of Connlaoth- and wore it even wider to think he'd get to do it again,a nd probably so soon....

Ivory

"No," Kathryn answered with a contented smirk.  It was a pity he couldn't stay the night, but this...  This was all she needed right now.  She snuggled up against his warm body, her own eyes falling lightly closed and wearing a smile of her own.  "I think we're done teasing."  Her lips touched his shoulder softly, then his throat as she leaned her head on his shoulder.  "Unless you want to be teased..."

visualspice

Dekka smirked and laughed at her words before kissing her hair.
"Maybe, but I suppose I'll let you know where and when I'll want to be teased." And at that, he moved to kiss down her throat to her chest before nestling in beside her and holding her close within his arms.