Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Grand Illusion [Spice] - [M]

Started by Ivory, September 03, 2013, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"Because force isn't your style," she answered smugly.  Besides, Valia's behavior wasn't that predictable!  Instead of bringing up that point, however, she leaned forward to kiss him.  It was a gentle, playful kiss, but it matched his hunger.

visualspice

Dekka grinned. She knew this game to well, and when she kissed him, he hesitated not to draw her hands up above her , pressing them into the wall and intwined their fingers as he kissed her.
"Since you seem to know me so well.." he purred, kissing her again, even slipping in some tongue in hopes to get her to gasp. "Where shall I chase you? All the way to your bed?"
And then he paused to consider-
"Or to his?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

The kiss left her breathless, and she was almost sorry when he pulled away from it...

"Oh, Dekka, I had no idea you lacked creativity...  Why must it be a bed?"  Her eyelashes fluttered against her cheeks, although there was nothing innocent about her words.  "Why not in the parlor or on the stairs or the kitchen table?"

visualspice

Dekka smirked at her words. "And here I thought you were an innocent virgin.." he said, eyes not so innocently roaming over her form. "Why not all three?" Then he grinned wider. "Or all four...?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"That's five," she corrected, smirk growing.  "I may still be a virgin, Dekka, but I think you've already stolen my innocence..."

Make that definitely...

"Tell me...  Which do you think is the bigger prize?"

visualspice

"To get both of them?" he responded with a wicked grin, and before she could stop him, he released one of her hands to let his free one roam all over body, feeling up her wedding skirts and groping her hungrily through her corset. WIth his tongue wrestling headedly with hers, he hefted up her skirts, and playfully tried to have sex wiht her with his clothing on.
"Now.." he said, grunting as he thrust and ground his erection against her under skirts. "Tell me you haven't been dreaming of this but without clothes? To feel my rock hard dick slide into you like a knife- us thrusting together, hips to hips and me.. making you sing?" And of course he asked these series of questions as his lips were working there way from hers, down her neck, and down her chest.

Ivory

Her released fell to his shoulder, his upper back, to the back of his neck, urging him to continue.  Her legs parted for him, eagerly, as her back arched towards him.  Oh, there was nothing she wanted more right now...

She giggled quietly.  "You're incorrigible!"

He most certainly was...

"Don't try to make me feel bad for you again..."

visualspice

"Whatever do you mean?" he spoke coolly against her chest, lips still devouring them as he grunted and continued to grind himself against her.
"Come on, Kathryn.." he purred, moving up now to cup her face as he kissed her. "Just a quick taste..." and he moved down to undo the front of his pants.

Ivory

"Wait," she murmured, her hand going down to wrap around his.  "Just wait 24 hours.  And then..."  Her lips kissed a path down his jaw to his lips, and she smiled against his lips.  "...And then we can do whatever you want wherever you want..."

visualspice

Dekka growled through her kisses.
"I don't think you understand this game.." he told her, fingers slipping inbetween her legs. He grinned. "You're wet..."

Ivory

Kathryn gasped, and her fingers reflexively dug into his wrist as she leaned back against the wall, practically on her toes for him.  "24 hours," she repeated firmly, although she was smiling and her breath was quickening.  "Unless you're going to repay the favor from the cave..."

visualspice

Dekka grinned.
"But of course.." he told her, lips moving up her throat. "Besides, I owe you a lot more than that.." and his tongue moved hotly over her ear, his fingers begging access.

Ivory

"Oh?" she asked, the word being dragged out into a throaty moan as she pressed his fingers into her body.  God, his hands felt wonderful...  "And just what are you going to do to pay me back?"  She whimpered softly, body clutching hungrily at his fingers.

visualspice

The second she allowed him access, three fingers were already inside her, moving within, deep and slow. He could feel her hot, velvet skin suckling around his fingers as he moved them inside her, and felt his erection quiver with need.
"Gods.. Kathryn.. you're soaking.." he said, and continued to move within her, letting his fingers find all the crevices to make her squirm.

Ivory

Kathryn's face was rosy, now, and her hips moved gently against his hand.  "Just don't," she moaned out, "Don't get carried away..."

Although, part of her wished that he would...

visualspice

Seeing her skin grow dark with color, and her body gripping eagerly to his, he flashed her a toothy grin and allowed all four fingers inside her, and kept them all in, letting them move in and out down to his rings.
"Oh?" he told her through a purr. "Like this?" and he was using his thumb to massage her clit as he continued to massage her insides with the rest of those fingers as they dug into her velvety softness. ANd she was so soaking wet, he could hear her. It made his eye lids lower heavily. "Gods.." And here he nibbled at her neck.
"Just one poke.." he purred softly, on a hot breath. "Just one taste of me inside you.." and his voice was so eager. Did he have to beg?

Ivory

Kathryn's head was back against the wall, her whole body on fire from his attentions.  "No," she groaned, although her body kept encouraging him to give her more, to go in deeper.  "Dekka..."  She licked her lips, quickly finding her mouth going dry and wishing she could just scream out...  But she didn't dare.  "God, Dekka..."

He was so cruel...!

visualspice

He saw the way she screamed, the way her body begged for more. And after slipped most of his hand out... he crammed the whole damn fist in next.
"Gods.." he breathed against her, working it in as far as it could go, letting his fingers reach down int places to tease and entice her on so many different levels of pleasure and pain. And he knew it'd hurt her, but obviously she adored it, and he adored her, and Gods...
He worked quickly now to undo the rest of his pants, letting his hard dick out before she could stop him.
"Dont' freak out..." he whispered, and once his hands were removed, she'd feel his dick sliding against the outter lips of her sex, massaging at her clit and prodding, just gently, at her opening. He grinned at her a bit nervously, hoping she'd at least let him have this taste..
"At least let me fuck you like this.." he whispered, hands going into her hair. "I don't even have to go inside.."And here he cupped her face and kissed her fierce, moaning as his body worked quickly against her as he moaned through her lips, and every once in a while, she'd feel his sex jab just the tip of it, into her, but never making full entry... but always being so close.

Ivory

As her insides stretched out, she pressed a hand over her mouth and buried her face into the throat, using his body to muffle her moans.  Her whole body squeezed his hand as, suddenly, it felt as though bright lights were exploding in her brain.  They would have been screams, if she wanted the whole palace to hear...

She looked at him, feeling a little dazed, as he opened his pants.  But as she was about to protest...

And although she felt empty below, there was a new sensation that was absolutely intoxicating, and she melted back into his arms.  "Okay," she breathed softly, whimpering into his ear as she clung to him.

visualspice

Dekka kept at it, grunting breath into her hair as he held onto her. One hand agianst the wall reeked of her sex, while th eother was moving to make it's way behind her, pulling her towards him and coaxing her, ever so slightly to sit on him-
if she wanted to take in more, she could, but he let just the tip of his cock rest inside her as he moaned.
"Gods.. Kathryn.." his hand found her hair. "Let me in..." he begged, and she'd be able to feel his member quiver with need.