Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Balls, Dolls, and Cake (Mini-Event for Connlaothian Civil War!) [EVENT COMPLETE]

Started by visualspice, October 28, 2013, 01:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Janette is there as a hooded cobra :D Cause we all love snakes. (Me, Dark Lordess and Janette) She's there to pick her choice of man for the evening, for use until bored of really. So any willing volunteers are open! She'll romance if any guys start with her though!

visualspice

Anyone up to try to flirt with Leif's wife, Valentina, so that Leif can sock him in the face and finally declares he actually loves her? 8D
Anyone?
8D
<3 even a harmless flirt will do
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

If you'd let Torak and Sophia infiltrate the ball just for that, I'll do it! If you just wanted it for a plot device? If you wanted a little more than just something to make that happen, I got nothin'

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on November 12, 2013, 03:02:23 PM
If you'd let Torak and Sophia infiltrate the ball just for that, I'll do it! If you just wanted it for a plot device? If you wanted a little more than just something to make that happen, I got nothin'
Um, no, I want to keep it within it's own thing with nobility. It makes less of an impact if it's not a real lord or duke XD sorry

But thanks for the offer <3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Quote from: Ivory on November 12, 2013, 03:08:04 PM
There's always Trev!
There IS always Trev <3
Shall I PM Caerina to see if she'd be ok with that? She already agreed to the scenario 8D

visualspice

Update on one of my characters costumes:
Vesrik is going as a black version of the Connlaothian war dog (known as the Connlaothian tracker).

Also, my knight-in-training, Killian, is now tossed into a thread 8D
<3 Gotta give our active soldiers and knights some love! Especially those on duty!

Gotta keep d'em nobles safe B|

visualspice

Attalia Arrant how now also officially joined the ball (gosh, so many nobles..)
Anywho!
She's dressed up as 'A Lady of the Stars'- aka- a dress full of star details and constellations! Even some in her hair! Perdy, perdy!

There are also new locations added! A stargazers tower has been added, and the ball room will be coming soon!

CHeck it: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=15587.msg156752#msg156752

<3

Ivory

Guess I should add Fi...

Fiona Flannchadh has also joined the party!  She has no mask.  Her red hair is loose but well-groomed, hanging down to her waist.  There are flowers and ribbons braided into her hair.  She is also wearing a blue dress of an old-fashioned style and is barefoot.

visualspice

Quote from: Ivory on November 13, 2013, 01:10:10 PM
Guess I should add Fi...

Fiona Flannchadh has also joined the party!  She has no mask.  Her red hair is loose but well-groomed, hanging down to her waist.  There are flowers and ribbons braided into her hair.  She is also wearing a blue dress of an old-fashioned style and is barefoot.

Fiona! <3
She could run into Killian- he should get all of the woman so his nose will bleed 8D
or Davishire, since apparently he hasn't been harassed enough!
Or or or..
So many choices 8D

Though her and Aella running into one another could be so cute >_>
I could toss Aella out with her if she becomes more available XD

Brisinger987

Janette will get jealous if Fiona comes after Killian. Killian is hers *janette snarls*

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on November 13, 2013, 01:23:56 PM
Janette will get jealous if Fiona comes after Killian. Killian is hers *janette snarls*

D8 oh god

Poor Killian 8D

Brisinger987

Yes. You signed up for it remember, I am in no way responsible for what Dark Lordess Janette does to Killian.

Ivory

Yeeeeah, if you knew Fi, you would understand that Janette has no reason to be jealous!  It would be no different from a six year old wandering in!

Brisinger987

Janette would yell at a two year old. Janette should never have children.

visualspice

visualspice

Just for the record, I'm going to hold off on posting in this thread so that Caerina and zozee can get caught up :3
can't have the ball get 'carried away' without them 8D

zozee9

OMG thank you so much Spicy.

I wasn't gonna say anything but I was wondering about that... *was trying to figure out a reason that Illi would be late to the dancing*
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Maybe Illi was late because she was still looking for Davishire? *shrugs* 8D who knows. But she could just be 'fashionably' late!
Besides, the first dance has only just begun!