Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Chocolate Covered Cherries (M)

Started by visualspice, November 08, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Renna, too, was shocked when Jinai was still on the manor's property, and followed, a lot more slowly than Jude did to approach her.

"Yes, it's awfully cold. Come on you two," she said with a smirk, stepping on past them a as Jude continued to hug Jinai tight.

Jinai, not knowing how to react to Jude just clinging to her, faltered in her step before she was able to catch her footing and just let him hold her. And at his words, she shook her head.
"Alright. But don't use that as an excuse to get naked with me Jude," she said, and turned with him back towards the house, slipping her hand into the back of his pants as they went, just resting them there and leaning in against his side, keeping close.
And as they neared the door,s he found herself whispering, "I'm sorry I scared you. I'm not used to dealing with.... this."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

[Lol.  He's not wearing pants. He's just in a robe.  She never grabbed the clothes!  At least I don't think she did]

Jude walked with his arm over her shoulders and held eer close.  He kissed her temple.  Unlike her, he was not stiff and awkward in his giving of affection, instead he wasmore than at ease with it.  He held her like she was apart of him.  And she was, whether she knew it or not and Jude nodded at her words.  "It's all right.  I just..I care about you...I worry.  But nothing good can come of parting at a time like this.  You're safe with me as long as I can help it."  And helped her up the steps back into the warmth of the house.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

OOC: LOL whoops. Then assume her hand is inside his robe on his ass 8D *waggles brows*
Might as well!

------------

Jinai only shook he rhead at him, avoiding his gaze.
"Yeah, well.. I'd like to see you stopped the armed guards if they come from me. Honestly.."s he nudged him lightly in the ribs. "You may as well have been calling out you have a mage. But let's just get inside and forget about that. I'm sure we have more important things to talk about."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

[That's exactly what I assumed!]

Jude closed the door behind them and locked it tight.  Turning back to them  he moved toward the fireplace and set in some kindling and lit a match, shivering a little from the cold.  He sat on the couch beside it and rubbed his hands to keep warm.  "I'm sorry about that, Jinai," Jude remarked.  He sighed and peered at Renna, "Do you have the list?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Yes," she said, stepping forward carrying a blanket for them to share, before she took a seat across from them and unfolded the paper.
"Jinai.. Jude and I found a list at the party. While you had run off with Vesrik.. he dropped this."

Staring down at the paper, Jinai unfolded it and crinkled her nose as she read it.
"What is this?"

"A list of ship names."

"Ship names?" JInai looked utterly confused and turned from Renna to Jude.

"Yes, you see, I over heard Lord Christy and the Grand Duke's visor talking in private at the ball. They mentioned selling off a group of mages that were meant to be delivered to a mage camp. They were being discerete about it, and when I realzied they had exchanged a list of the ships, I knew I had to find out more. But I was nearly caught."

"Renna...." Jinai glared.

"I know I know, I need to be careful but... hey, I got us this list. Only problem is, we need a bit more information to go off of before we can attempt to help those poor mages."

Lion

"That, and we need to put the original copy back, or did you do that already Renna?" Jude remarked, pulling the blanket over his legs.  He leaned over Jinai's shoulder and peered at the list.  "We were talking about how Lord Christy might have some more information currently not present on the list, but how we would get that information, I'm not sure.  We don't even know if he would really have it, though he is close to the Grand Duke's visor.  I'm quite sure a venture like this wouldn't be something he would keep record of, or just blurt out."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Well... yes, I did sneak it back, actually. But it helps when I, myself, don't have to be present to do it." Sometimes it DID help to be her sort of a mage, after all! Renna was partially beaming, but she knew they were in a grave sort of situation.

Jinai glanced over at Renna. "So is that where you disappeared to?"

Renna only shrugged. "But hey- if in doubt, you know you guys can use me. And I don't mind.I like knowing that I can help."

Lion

Jude smiled at Renna's endearing enthusiasm.  "That's all well and good Renna.  And don't think I don't value you're aid.  But Jinai is right.  You really should be more careful.  I can perform my own espionage, I'm sure.  You're far too valuable Renna, to just use your gifts willy-nilly.  Now that I'm better, we can come up with a decent plan, I hope, to get this information."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh! But it's not silly!" Renna protested. "The visor already had his eyes all over me. It wouldn't be hard to see if I couldn't get near to him again if I had to. Though Lord Christy is another story. He... seems to be smitten for only one girl..."

Lion

At Renna's last statement, he turned his head to peer at Jinai.  A smirk played on his lips.  "Indeed he is.  I can only imagine why," he murmured.  "I mean, I don't think Lady Thames would be up for gathering more information would she?  Would Arthur Christy really give it so easily?  Something tells me no, even with all the love in the world.  We would need something more.  Something to bring him to his knees."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What if we said Lady Thames was dead?" Renna suggested.

Jinai, who had gone quiet a moment, and uncomfortable, shook her head at Renna's ideas and groaned. "And give up the persona he's pining for? That wouldn't help us get a lead."

Renna blinked. "That's true. Hrm.. what if Lady Thames were said to have run away? Maybe we could lure him somewhere. Perhaps as a trap. Though, is the man that desperate for you?"

Jinai laughed at that and shook her head. "Apparently. Though only gods knows why. I only gave him one good fuck and now it seems I'm the woman of his dreams."

"Hey.. what if you asked him to marry you?"

Jinai made a face. "The man is married. Besides, men like to know they own a woman, wedding ring or not. We'd have to think of something clever enough to get him to chase me down if we want him alone. Playing on his own turf would be too dangerous."
And it was here she glanced down at the rings Renna wore. She knew the girl's affections for the Brennick boy, and recalled the first time Renna squealed to get a ring from him. And then thinking back to the wedding idea, she peered over at Jude.

Naw. The idea she was going to say just wouldn't work. So she simply sighed when Jude's house bell was suddenly rung.

Both Renna and Jinai turned to Jude.
"I guess we better make ourselves scarce." Renna plucked up the letter and quickly, her things while giving Jinai's arms a tug. "Come on, courtesan's must be courtesans. Can't keep our shenanigans from letting the man work." But even as Renna was prodding, Jinai stole a glance Jude's way.

"Yeah but... he's still recovering."

"He'll be fine!" And she continued to push Jinai's butt towards the window. "All our clients need special attention. His reputation is on the line if we keep him from it. So in other words, to save face, we have to get out of here!" Though she sounded urgent, she giggled as she moved to step out of the windows. Waving to Jude, she blew him a kiss. "We'll come visit in the morning. I'll be sure to keep Jinai out of trouble and safe!"

Jinai rolled her eyes but didn't turn to look at Jude. Shit. She had forgotten his job was to fuck the rich and the wealthy, and the jealousy that always ate away at her soured her through.
"Goodbye!" Renna said agin, the yanked Jinai the rest of the way out  the window and the two girls were gone.

Lion

It was Jude's turn to muse on the matter at hand as the two women beside him spoke of their own accord.  He wished he had something warm to drink, but so far all he had to deal with was the blanket and his robe and the cold that still lingered on the hair on his body.  Jude wasn't an overtly hairy man and hated looking like a bear.  But the slight hair on his chest and belly was not enough to keep him warm.

When the bell rang and Jinai and Renna made themselves scarce by skedaddling out of a window on the side of his house, Jude groaned and got up and paused as the knocking on his door resounded more and more.  A client.  He hadn't been expecting a client.  It was unusual for them to just drop in on him like this; usually that was all arranged ahead of time.

But the ringing was insistent and the woman's voice on the other side would obviously not go away until he answered the door.  The smoke from his fireplace up the chimney pipe certainly showed that somebody was home.  "Who is it?" he called through the door, not opening it just yet.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"It's me, Jude. Lady Wallsenberg. I... I hope I am not disturbing you. I.. I come with.. urgent needs."
Lady Wallsenberg was a tall woman, well curved and pretty. She was one of his few clients that wasn't entirely old, either- and quite a looker, with dark hair and a few beauty marks, and heavy breasts. Her.. husband was quite an old man, and at first she wasn't looking for a courtesan, but was addicted to someone like Jude Armand. And lately- she hadn't contacted him much- and had actually, found it increasingly more difficult to do so. And it was driving her crazy. She needed to talk... she needed to fuck.
"May I come in?"

Lion

At the sound of the woman, Jude gave a sigh and leaned his head against the door.  Not even a day recovered and all ready a client was in demand.  He was starting to think he needed a vacation, another one, though he'd just returned so soon.  "I-I'm not sure this is the best of times, Lady Wallsenberg," he replied.  "I'm afraid I'm not feeling well this evening, and it is a most unusual hour.  Perhaps we could reschedule.  That might be in both of our best interests."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Though Lady Wallsenberg was insistent, and persistent, and unrelenting, she eventually caved when she had seen him. Giving him a few tender kisses, she scheduled a rendez-vous for later that week,a nd when Jude was alone, another knock came to his door. It was quite a late hour by now, but Renna was desperate, and not about to go running after Jinai. So when Jude answered, she told him, "Jinai left." And as she stepped inside, sh sighed and looked up at him. "But..' she said, offering him a grin and sigh. "She said she'd be back. But of course.. not when. She had a thought and left me suddenly, and I couldn't stop her! But you know how she is..." Staring down at her feet, Renna gave a small smile before she turned to Jude. "hey.. at least she said she'd come back.."
But who knew when!

Lion

It wasn't anything new and Jude had expected as much.  Jinai had made a habit of it over the short time he'd come to know her.  Though he merely shrugged and welcomed Renna inside his house, Jude knew he couldn't make more of the matter than it really was.  "It's all right Renna.  Nobody can control that woman.  And if they tried, they'd soon have their heads spinning with what kind of foolishness that is.  Thankfully, I like to think I understand her enough to know she'll come when she pleases.  I don't hope to have her on a leash.  I only wish that she's safe," he answered as he offered her tea and drank some himself in his foyer.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna agreed and joined him for a drink, but she couldn't help but have that fact chew over her.
"It's really inconsiderate of her, though, Jude." She said suddenly, while angrily dunking her tea bag into the water. "I mean, you two love one another, right? She shouldn't just leave you when you need her." She shook her head. "Though she didn't tell me the details of her disappearance, I guess we'll just have to wait this out, huh? I just know, if Oakley did that to me, I'd pull out his hair!"

Lion

"I'm sure you'd do more than pull out his hair," Jude laughed, seeming nonchalant over the matter.  "It's all right, Renna, honestly.  I'm sure Jinai is busy doing whatever it is that she does.  I'm not her husband after all.  And even if I was, heaven forbid, I still wouldn't dream of putting her on a leash.  A woman like that is as exciting as she is.  We're not like other people, Renna.  You know this."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I know but.." Renna dropped her gaze. "Maybe that's why you two are so perfect together. Forgive me if I'm wrong," she said, lifting her face to smile at him. "But I just knew you two would hit it off. I'm glad Jinai decided to snoop in on you." And she giggled. "I... might have had.. a little somethign to do with that." ANd she blushed. "She was afraid for me, and I made you out to be some arrogant jerk. She seemed to want to knock you down a few paces but I think she got... something much different instead."

Lion

Jude laughed and patted Renna on the hand.  "She told me something like that.  Well, of sorts.  I honestly thought she was going to kill me from time to time.  And I guess it's still sort of a realistic fear.  But, you know what else she told me...?"  He smirked at her and sipped his tea once more.  "She said you had a little crush on me back then.  Is that true?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn