Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Chocolate Covered Cherries (M)

Started by visualspice, November 08, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Renna's face went red.
"She said what!?" the girl shouted, sitting up suddenly. "Crush? Oh hardly, Jude! I was madly in love with you!" And at that,s he gave a laugh. "THough to be fair, I always thought you were dreamy. Don't get me wrong, Oakley is my true love, but you are quite the hunk of a man." And at that, she gave Jude a playful wink. "Though is that all she said?" And here,s he put her hands to her hips. "I'm surprised she'd divulge anything like that at all! It was top secret girl stuff! Secrets to be kept for a lifetime!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"It surprised me as much as you.  I wasn't sure I believed her, not sure I still do," he grinned at her and gave her a playful wink.  "But I can fathom the attraction, I am quite gorgeous aren't I?"  He laughed and drank more.  "And you're not so bad yourself.  Oakley is a lucky man.   How is the old boy anyway? "

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Renna gave a playful fluff of her and let her boobs press out, nearly bursting from her dress as she did so.
"Yeah, Jinai's got nothing on this red hair and my breasts." And she grinned toohthily at that. But at his question, she grew sheepish. "He is well. Thanks for asking, though he worries about me, and I for him." She sighed and turned away from him, looking down at her skirts. "Sometimes I wish we all lived in a different time."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude did admire Renna's form.  She had become quite the young lady and he raised his tea cup to her before taking the last sip, and setting it back on the plate.  "That's good to hear," he said more seriously now.  "I think we'd all wish things were different.  Wish this dreadful war to be over with all ready, for all the nonsense that's running it, for the jack ass we're forced to call a Grand Duke.  Oh, indeed, these are lovely times...  Why don't we all just sing a song."  Jude felt somber then and looked away from Renna, staring off toward the fireplace, wondering where Jinai was now of all times.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"I miss him," Renna said after a time. "It's been a while since we.. well.." and here she shuffled nervously about. "Though perhaps I shouldn't bring up my sex talk with you," she added with a laugh. "Then again, we are courtesans. I suppose we needn't be prudes."

Lion

He quirked a brow at her.  "I don't know about that courtesan business, but I'm a man-for-hire.  I never did like that word.  A man-for-hire, it's the proper term for what I do, and what I am.  As for Oakley...well, what could I say about him?  He's as skinny as ever?  Does that boy even eat?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna gave a soft, musical laugh.
"Yes, though I daresay not much. He does enjoy his meal like a bird." But she blushed at the thought. "But that's why I love him. Despite the fact I can get whatever man I want, I want him. Sorry Jude, your muscles mean nothing against the true power of love." And she tossed him a playful wink and grin. "Though I do think Oakley might look strange with all your muscles!" ANd she laughed at that. But honestly, she could never imagine him! He was just perfect the way he was!

Lion

"He never would be able to pull it off, my body that is," Jude laughed and crossed his arms over his chest.  "But it certainly wouldn't hurt the poor boy, don't..you think?  To at least even him out.  I mean, how is he manhood wise.  In terms of your satisfaction of course.  If he's pleased you well enough and want him to please you all the more, having a muscular build would be a nice thing to hold on to when you're...y'known."  He laughed and gestured to his back.  "Jinai's given me more than my fair share of back scars, I'll have you know."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna blushed at his comment.
"Well, he's better than a lot of my clients,"s he said sheepishly. "Though I suppose I do tend to take the lead. I suppose I get my kicks on men being in charge with my clients but oh! I'd never tell Oakley!" It would hurt him so! And their sex was just something she could melt right on into. It was perfect. "He's just not that sort, you know? The agressive type, I mean." She blushed. "He's just too sweet for that."

Lion

"Nothing says a man can't be sweet and built at the same time.  But if he pleases you as he does, then there is no need for it.  It would be purely cosmetic."  He sighed and peered over at the grandfather clock.  "Hmm, I suppose Lady Wallsenberg is going to show up any day now.  Gods I this week surely flew by."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Is it Lady Wallsenberg who came to visit here earlier?" Renna inquired with a curious tilt of her head. "I think I've heard of her. Her.. husband.. he's well, a client of mine.' And she blushed and looked away. "And her son is.. too."

Lion

Jude nodded to her.  "On the night of my recovery no less.  It was a hard thing to turn her away, she pays well and she's not greedy about it," he sighed.  "And her husband WOULD come to you.  Old fart.  And her son is no less of a bastard.  Don't let him do anything weird with you.  There's a certain strength in being in control of one's sexual desire.  You have a say in when, where, and how.  Just some advice.  And here for your protection.  I've been meaning to give this to you."  Jude pulled a small case of vials from his pocket and handed them to her.  "Some elixirs to help keep you physically clean.  It's the least I can do."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Elixirs? Is this those sorts I've been hearing about?" And she looked them over, smiling a little before giving a sheepish grin to Jude. "You might also want to give some to your own girl, Jude. Though you and I aren't having sex with one another, it's nice of you to consider the health of my body,"s he teased, jutting out her chin.

OOC: I assumed the time shift hasn't happened XD just fyi-
that the lady who interrupted came and gone then Renna came back all in the same day/ight
If you'd rather not assume that that's fine 8D
I probably didn't mention or word it clearly XD
Cause I was tireds when we were plotting ._.

Lion

At Renna's words, Jude's smile turned somber and he nodded in agreement.  "But I don't know if she would accept them from me...  She's addicted to those opiates.  Though does it seem to you that she uses less when she's with me, as if maybe I help fulfill some need those drugs give her.  At least for the momet.  But I get so scared at times, when I think she might hurt herself, even on accident."  He hadn't realized it, but a tear had escaped his right eye and it wasn't until it rolled down his cheek did he wipe it away.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna spotted the tear and moved closer to Jude.
"Oh, Jude, I know what you mean.  I don't know why she's so careless. But don't let it get to you. You are like good medicine for you. Perhaps she'll find a reason not to take them anymore now that.. you know.. "s he gave hima  grin. "That you did confess your love for her." And at that, REnna winked.

Lion

"Perhaps.  But that will be her decision and not mine.  I can only hope that she will wise up, and know at least that she's important to someone," Jude replied solemnly though he patted Renna and thanked her for the comfort.  "Did she say where she was going?  She obviously didn't say when she would be back?  Well, even so, I guess that isn't for us to know.  I feel tired and sleepy.  Would you like to stay here tonight?  As my guest of course."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"It is late. I'll take you up on that offer.' And then she took his hand and squeezed it before kissing Jude upon the cheek. "Don't worry. She'll be back. I'm sure of it. She's got reasons to now." And her eyes sparkled as they looked up into his. "Love is a wonderful thing, isn't it?"

Lion

Jude laughed.  "Love is...nauseating.  At least in moments like this," Jude laughed again and patted Renna's hand before standing and leading her upstairs.  "Come on, let's get some sleep.  I could sleep for days."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna agreed and gave him a sympathetic smile.
"Don't worry. Love is worth it in the end." And she too, retired for the night.

OOC: End of thread. Though the adventures continue here!