Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Chocolate Covered Cherries (M)

Started by visualspice, November 08, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Maybe, but how can we do that? I.. could try to lure him into a more private room." she said, though the fear in her eyes was evident, she knew how terrible that would end for her.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

It was unlike Jude to suddenly feel overwhelmed by everything that was happening at the moment, but he took his eyes away from the other couple he'd been watching and focused back on Renna.  "That might not be a bad idea.  Convince him to take you into his office, and see if you can't find the list there.  When you have it, send it to me.  Then we'll think of something proper to do with it!"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Well, I could do it,. but erm... Jude... there's only one problem..." And she glanced over at Jinai, who was leading Vesirk off the dance floor. "I think Jinai has other plans."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude's mind was quickly hatching world of ideas on what they might do, when Renna called attention back to Jinai, he paused and paled when he saw them.  His eyes remained glued to Jinai and the fat little visor.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Should we try to stop her?" Renna whispered. "It wouldn't be too late. Or.. at least I could er.." And here she blushed. "Offer Vesrik myself at the same time." And man, what an awkward thing that was to say! "That is!" she then quickly added, "If I can' think of anything clever to get Jinai out of there!" She frowned at the idea. "It might be worth at least trying! After all, she doesn't know about the list!"

Lion

"No, no!" Jude was quick to say.  "Just let her do what she's planned to do.  You'll go in when she's done.  If you interrupt her now, she'll never finish what she intends and would be in all the more trouble because of it.  Stay with me."  All the while he kept his eyes glued to Jinai, feeling a cold stone drop in his gut.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna could sense Jude's apprehension and fear as Jinai departed from the scene.
"Should we at least follow after them?" And she gave Jude's hand a light squeeze. "I know you care for her, Jude... " It was clearly written all over his face!

Lion

Jude blinked at her and shook his head.  "For what?  She told me not to get in her way, and that's what I'm doing," but the words did not come out so easy and he took a steady breath.  "But you have a point and that pig already had his hooves all over her once," Jude remarked and took Renna's hand, following where he saw Jinai disappear and was not far behind her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna, squeezing his hand after hearing that new piece of information, remained close at his side as she let Jude guide them.
"Just remember.."s he whispered. "We need to be discrete. Look. They're leaving the ball room. Quick, let's follow after before we lose them!"

Lion

He was already doing it and he saw when they were leaving the ballroom.  He followed after them and was just but ten feet behind them.  He just wanted Jinai to hurry the fuck up and get this over with.  He was sick of waiting.  "Gods Jinai, I hate you sometimes," he whispered to himself.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna squeezed his hand at that comment. Jude must have the patience of a saint!
Though thankfully it wasn't long before Vesrik, she saw, produced a key from his breast coat pocket, and something else almost fell out!

"The list!" Renna whispered, but slapped a hand over her lips to keep herself from exclaiming any further. And just as she blinked, Vesrik unlocked the door and he and Jinai disappeared inside.
"So.." she breathed, dropping her hand. "Shall we peek in through the key hole?"s he said, offering Jude a grin.

Lion

Jude saw the paper drop and reached down to pluck it from the floor.  He put it in his pocket, acting quite nonchalant as he did so and pulled Renna close to him as they were another couple occupying the hallway.

"Why would I want to watch her fucking another man?" he murmured to her.  "I just want this to be finished already."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna frowned, noting the hurt in his words.
"I... I didn't mean it like that, Jude." And his soreness struck something too close for comfort. Her and Oakley had the same quarrels...
If only life had been any different! Oh, Oakley!
And she couldn't help it, and found herself tearing up.

Lion

His tone hadn't been a negative one, but at the sound of Renna crying, Jude's arms instinctively went around her, hugging her close.  "Shush now, Renna," Jude murmured, leaning his chin on her head.  "I didn't mean it like that.  I just only want her to be safe that's all.  And I just...worry about her even though I guess I shouldn't."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh Jude.." she sniffled, peering up into his eyes with a pout. "I worry as well. She's so.. reckless, and she doesn't seem to care for her own self. I just... I.. I can't help but feel so anxious.. perhaps to pass the time we could get ourselves a drink?" Though even she feared leaving, in case something bad were to happen.

Lion

"Then I suppose somebody has to care," Jude murmured and hugged her a little tighter.  "Better me than that bastard in there."  He didn't want to budge from where they stood, for he was watchful by the door.  He looked at her however and let her go.  "You bring a few drinks.  I'll stay just in case the door opens."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna hesitated and felt her mouth going dry, fingers fidgeting before she nodded. Keeping her eyes on the door for a few steps, she eventually turned and walk away.

Turns out- Vesrik was an easy man to seduce, and the poison was already doing it's things, and Jude might have been able to hear the vomit before Vesrik stormed out of the room, holding his gut- leaving the private door open to the room he had just vacated-
And in the darkness, Jinai smirked. Touching a hand gently to her lips laced with poison. She'd have to get cleaned well after this- and also, watch her lips. She didn't need to poison her own self. Pausing a moment, she waited before picking herself from the ground-
She didn't even have to have sex with him- thank god, and if Jude were to find her now- he'd realize the same for she was still completely dressed in her black pants and suit, and the dark jackal mask.

Lion

Jude jumped at the sound of the door opening suddenly and Vesrik running out  passed him down the hall and he looked across into the darkness, peering into the room, and could make out a vague shape in the dim lighting.  "You did it?" Jude asked softly as he stood in the doorway, silhouetting it.  He could see her, kind of and reached for her hand, pulling her out into the light.  "What did you do to him?  No, wait, I don't want to know.  Let's just get out of here!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai looked up into his eyes, but said nothing.
"I.. need to get washed up first. Would help to know where the lady's room is.." she said after a time, eyes scouting the hall as she avoided his gaze, but after a few steps she stopped short and looked down at the floor.
"And.. thank you." She muttered. "Cause I'll need your carriage to get out of this one."

Lion

Jude took a hand underneath her chin and coaxed her face to look up at him.  He gave her his usual clever smirk, crooked in the corner and stepped in.  "I told you I'd be there for you," his eyes sought hers for a moment and he slowly leaned in and tasted her lips, kissing her lightly, sweetly and letting his breath splay against her skin for a moment.  "Why don't we just go to my place, you can wash up there."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn