Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Triple Chocolate Cake

Started by zozee9, November 11, 2013, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

A blush spread across Illi's face as Davishire called her his queen. The embarrassment didn't help her already flustered self and she shook her head wildly, causing her crown (which had somehow managed to stay on throughout the night's various excitements) to turn lopsided. Reaching up and fixing it, she wholeheartedly denied, "Oh no, not at all! I'm afraid I've probably already appeared too forward myself, but I gave up on public image at the beginning of the night." That's what shouting at strangers did; she didn't regret it in the least, though.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Davishire's smile only grew. To see her so flustered had him beaming. He never had a woman act this way around him- after all, he was never given such a chance and well..
most women he scared away anyway.

"So perhaps in a few weeks then, my lady?" he said, bending down and taking one of her hands and kissing the top of it softly. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and that us Callisters have not ruined it for you."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Illi was used to people kissing her hand—not in a snobby way, of course, but simply because that's what people did. Even still, Davishire's kiss felt unexpectedly gentle and warm while somehow managing to give her goosebumps at the same time. Illi halfheartedly dismissed it as the cool night air soaking into her bare arms, but her eyes looked up at him with admiration and longing.

Nodding her head slowly, she repeated, "A few weeks." In truth, that sounded like a rather long time to go. She almost said just that before her senses caught up to her. Blinking a few times and snapping out of her daze, Illi smiled and instead added, "And I'm afraid you did just the opposite, my King. You made the ball everything I was hoping it would be... even if it wasn't exactly how I imagined it would go. Then again, it would be quite the boring story if it was, wouldn't it?"

Illi paused for a few seconds, still looking Davishire into his eyes. A mischievous smile spread across her face for half a second as she decided to follow her instinct. For the second time that night (though Illi had already forgotten about the first time), Illi went onto her tiptoes and kissed Davishire's cheek. She then finished, "You had better go before your sister decides to poison one of us. I'll be waiting!" Throwing him a big and foolish smile, Illi turned around and walked back towards palace to find one of her siblings.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

And if she thought her smile had been silly, his felt even more so, as he gave a smile through a scowl and shook his head at the girl, but his eyes never left her form- and once she was finally out of view, he resigned himself back to the carriage- which felt more like a prison as he ignore dhis sister through most of their journey back to the hotel they were staying at.

A few weeks...

Little did he know it would only be a day again before he'd see Miss Illi Treyburn again....

OOC: Their Shenanigans Continued here!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao