Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A 'Parfait' Night

Started by visualspice, November 13, 2013, 11:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Mercuxio froze when the mask came off.  Even though she already knew it was him, the removal of the mask made it all too real, and felt her hands ghost over his face, inspecting every crease and crevice, the small wrinkles that had made their way onto his visage in his maturity.  Though he was beardless, there was a slight stubble there, vague to the touch that would scratch at her hands a little.

In return, his hands lifted her mask from her face, though he knew she wouldn't want him too.  "I don't want something to remember you by," he said, looking a her.  His eyes burned, but no tears would come.  His hands held her face, feeling her cheeks, what skinned was roughened, what skin remained.  But his tone, however, could not specify if those words were meant to push her away or hold her close.

Still his face remained.  "I don't want a memory," he leaned in toward her face, breathing against her lips.  "I want a reality."  And he kissed her then, hot and longingly, underneath the blanket of stars, in the cold, in the wind.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

OOC: *fans self* 8D a kiss beneath the stars! *dramatic sigh*

---------------

The kiss came like a rush, like the wind of the night, it carried through her a power unseen, but felt as powerful as a hurricane. And she was completely at his mercy, a whimper escaping her lips as her hands grasped at his face, tears threatening to fall from her eyes as she kissed him back, desperately, needingly, hungrily and only breaking for air.
"Gods.. Merric..." she breathed through kisses, her long hair fluttering and entangling around them. And her lips continued to capture his. They tasted so soft, so sweet, and the experience thrilled her as their bodies were capped in moon light.
"Gods, I thought I'd never kiss you again," she finally managed to pant out, her forehead pressing to his as her eyes at first, avoided his as she cupped his face again, her cheeks slowly nuzzling his and kissed him again, roughly, hungrily before her hands, shakingly found his as she trembled and threaded their fingers together looked up int his eyes. ANd her own eyes were like the stars, wavering with their sparkling lights set amongst her tears.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

And suddenly all of the old feelings came rushing back to him at once and Mercuxio didn't know what to do with himself.  He felt like he was seventeen again, kissing her for the last time. And to see her now, so mature made a stone drop into his gut - a soured sensation at all those lost years.

In this moment, here and now, he wasn't Father Merric.  He wasn't a Confessor. He was just a man near the only woman he had ever brought himself to love.  His mouth opened easily to her, slipping in his tongue, tasting her here and there, loving her breath, her touch, her moans.

"God how I missed you so," Merric breathed against her.  Soon he went in again to kiss her, this time wrapping his arms around her, but keeping one hand entwined with hers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Feelings never rung more true then when they were felt behind the passion of a kiss, and she felt so many things that day as she kissed them- but as the night carried on, and the song faded, she slowly lifted her gaze to look into his maskless face- to see the man she had come to love so long ago.
"Merric I..... I'm so sorry.."
For she knew, the pain in her heart, the agony she had felt when they had split..
It was because of her. The engagement and then... the magic that had been kept a secret.
And all of the torture she felt at the church suddenly felt like nothign to the pain she recalled when she had to break her own heart and his.
"GOds.." and she found her hands trembling as she cupped his face. "I'm so sorry. I never meant tot hurt you all of those years ago. But I never stopped loving you. Not even when I broke your heart. ANd I've always hated myself ever since."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

At her words, Mercuxio could feel his own tears building up, which was exactly what he didn't wnnt to have happen.  He turned his head and pressed his cheek against hers.  "No, no, no," he mumured to her.  "Let's not talk about such horrible thing.  Not on a night like this, a moment like this...  That was all a thousand years ago."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Attalia found herself just choking on her sobs, trying to hold them back, but utterly failing. So instead, she just held onto him tight and whispered, "I'm sorry," As she pressed her face into his shoulder and neck.

Lion

Mercuxio held her and relished in the proximity, in the feel of her arms around him.  She tried to apologize for everything, for all that happened in the past and thinking about it only made the tears fall from his own eyes.  And he held her tighter as he felt himself saying.  "It was my fault," he trembled.  "Not yours.  I went away and never contacted you..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"But you had no reason to," she told him, blinking back tears as she craned her neck to look up into his face. "I knew I hurt you, Merric. But I had little choice and you were being so stubborn. I was... afraid we'd only drag this out until one of us got even more hurt. But it turns out... it was already too late." She cupped his cheek and looked into his eyes, searching for something lost, something she was only beginning to find.
"But even now, Mercuxio, I fear I am doing you a great disservice. After all, you're kissing a woman who is dead."

Lion

"No, no, you're not doing me a disservice.  You couldn't have helped your circumstance.  You couldn't have changed your fate.  And I couldn't have either, but instead I-I," he paused right then and there, trying to pull away from her.  "I can't do this...  I want to, but....I don't think I can..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Attalia felt himself pull away from her grip and stood there, only looking at him like a kicked dog.
"I... " she hesitated to find herself, her throat growing dry as she tried to swallow back the knot in her throat. "I... understand." She gave a sad smile, which twisted awkwardly on her trembling lips as hot tears began to form within her eyes. "It would be to cruel to continue." And the last part was whispered, but before he could go, she caught his hand and gave it a light squeeze, her eyes seeking his and speaking volumes of words and questions her lips no longer could.

Lion

[Again, he did not turn to walk away from her! XD]

No, she did not understand.  Yet as much as he wanted to say the words, they were caught in his throat.  She needed to know the truth, deserved to be told what really happened.  Why he never contacted her, or had stopped and why he never recieved her letters. 

But that look in her eyes made him swallow down his words and he wiped away his tears.  There was a time and a place for it, and perhaps now was not it...  "I'm sorry, Attalia," he breathed quietly.  "I don't want to leave.  I won't know when I would ever see you again."  He squeezed her hand and stepped in close again.  "Just kiss me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Yeah but he was stepping away D: *whines*

------

She felt her heart flutter, like a bird first leaving it's cage, and when she took flight is when her lips unyielding met to his.
"Then don't speak of it," she told him through kisses as her lips devoured his. "Just kiss me. Kiss me back and love me for just this moment."
For she too, knew far too well the consequences here- even if she had no idea this man had vowed to be chaste and was serving the very church that had torture her.

Lion

His heart was racing, pounding like a war drum in his chest.  He gripped her shoulders, lips moving hotly against hers.  But she inspired a fire in him, and his lips burned for hers.  She tasted sweet, just like he remembered, sweeter than any wine he could have, and soon his hands were feeling for her, underneath her parted sections of her costume.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She felt his hands slip around her to the small of her back and his touch thrilled her. How long had it been? Moaning softly, she felt dizzy at the expense of their kisses and found herself taken away by it, that was- until she realized she was dizzy from her illness rather than his kiss and pushed away suddenly.
"M-Merric, I.. I fell as if I might faint!" and found herself, awkwardly collapsing against him. "P-p-please I.." and she felt her nostrils burning, drawing blood. "I need to sit." And she insisted, desperately, "Please."

Lion

At her insistence, Mercuxio stepped away and guided her toward a seat, letting her softly on one of the benches and sitting beside her.  "God," he murmured, pulling a cloth from his pocket and handing it to her.  "What's the matter?  Your nose is bleeding."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She accepted the kerchief, and when he noted her condition, she turned away.
"I... I haven't been well.." she replied softly, not certain how to explain it to him. "It'll pass. I've been just straining myself. I should't have come here, but I wanted to." And she kept the kerchief placed to her nose before peering up at him. "At least here I can enjoy a moment outside, in my life once lived , before going back to pretending I am dead."

Lion

"I'm in no rush to leave," Merric replied.  "I want only to ensure your safety and that you are well.  Let's just sit here a while then.  If that's all right with you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Attie smiled up warmly at him, her eyes searching his for something else more for her to say before she nodded.
"Alright.." And she took his hand in her other free one and smiled. "I do not mind sharing this time with you." And she lowered the kerchief, and noted the bleeding had stopped before she sheepishly glanced up at him.
"No matter how many of these I get, I'm still not used to being so ill."
It was rather annoying. Ever since the rescue, she found herself much weaker than she had ever been-
and trying to use any of her powers, nearly killing her.

Lion

"I can't imagine what you went through," Merric said, sorrow in his eyes.  He squeezed her hand and leaned into her.  "It must be difficult even waking up every morning."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At his comment, she dropped her gaze to her lap.
"Well.." she said, trying to keep herself from crying. "It always is."
Considering, barely a morning went by where she hadn't awoken in screams, tears or pain.