Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Goin' on a mage hunt! (Connlaoth Civil War things!)

Started by Paradox, January 16, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Alrighty sooooo in an attempt to find new folks to play with  , I would like to offer up two characters for play. Alastrom Gallagher and Alanna Carrick, two mages whom have escaped from a pretty horrible place. D:

Currently, I haven't used them as much as I'd like to though and I was interested in possibly running two different stories with them.

One story will focus in the past (flashbacks) with Alastrom. I have some ideas to play out his history during the time before he came to be in the service of the church. I was thinking , possibly, that he may have had some type of criminal background. Possibly he was a rebel, a thief, a murderer? Dunno! I'd be interested in making connections for him with other characters and I wouldn't mind if whomever is interested in this particular plot to play a friend, sibling/family, romance interest, enemy (maybe a bounty hunter or a mordecai) etc.  The thing is that I'd love to explore his past and who he was before all the terrible things happened and he lost his memory (oh yes, I went for that cliche! D: <  Not ashamed!)

The other rp I'd like to set sometime in the future of the war which should take place past my current thread with Spice . This thread will be about Alanna being taken to a mage camp and ...possibly having to suffer there or something could happen! I dunno! At this point, Alanna is about probably 14-16 years old  and not like 11 or something as her profile says. That profile is outdated and kinda reflects her age from a much older thread!

The character profiles are linked in my signature so feel free to check it out! They're slightly outdated but they should give you a general idea of what the characters are like!

Feel free to post your ideas and characters here or PM me ! Thanks!

While I am posting a plotting thread here, this will take a bit of time to get rolling because I do have at least one rp-related thing (profile) that I'm going to need to finish first this week. :) I'd just like to post this now though and try to get a feel out there for any interested parties!

Anadwen

I'd be interested. Despite the fact that my only native Connlaothian character is Daerian, the traveling ones could be fit in quite easily. Just PM or reply to this if you think it's a good idea and would like to start a thread with me!

Paradox

I'm scanning all of them and the only one that strikes me as being the most probable for either character /plot is Hammish (I also have a soft spot for Halfings/Hobbits. They're awesome! D: < )

Hammish could have encountered Alastrom in the past briefly or perhaps they shared a couple adventures together. Could be silly or serious. I'm open to either. I'd just love to flesh out Al's personality some more so it will eventually give me something to work with in the future when memories start slowly returning to him.  Perhaps they met each other on the road or something! We can discuss this further in PM and if you'd like to offer up other ideas/characters or whatever, I am all ears!

Anadwen

Yeah, sounds like a good idea!

By sharing an adventure you mean stealing cakes and running away? :P

Paradox

Could be because that's a rather amusing image in my mind! x3 I will pm you about this a week's time tops so we can get started! (it'll happen as soon as I finish a profile for Kleineklementime which I am actually hoping to accomplish today or tomorrow but I'm so bad at profiles -.- )

That said, this plotting thread is far from being concluded and I'm still searching for additional opportunities! Step right up, folks! Don't be shy!

Anadwen

Character profile? I could help. I'm good at making those, and pretty quick, too.