Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Couple of freaks need a thread.

Started by Anadwen, January 15, 2014, 12:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

I have a few new additions to my character collection, including the newest one, Ryuch, which all need a thread to appear in.

If you'd be interested to set up a thread with either a quirky death god, a food enthusiast halfling, or Athran's flirty younger sister - or any of my older characters - PM me, or reply to this thread, or ask in C-box. whatever you see as the most fitting!

zozee9

... I can send Tanya to Anoriel if you're interested in her joining CIA!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

It might turn out interesting... Do they investigate stuff like assassinations, too? Or that's not much of an adventure in that sense?

It might go against Athran and that could be very interesting.

Bringer of Fenrir

do you mind if i join in i wanna make another Character and join threads with both my Characters

Paradox

Quote from: Anadwen on January 16, 2014, 08:56:08 PM
It might turn out interesting... Do they investigate stuff like assassinations, too? Or that's not much of an adventure in that sense?

It might go against Athran and that could be very interesting.

I think sometimes they'd find themselves in this line of work (detective work, that is) because ...whenever you go adventuring you always end up running into the most unexpected things! However, I cannot picture Jaxel's CIA purposefully seeking this line of work out on a consistent basis , if that makes sense.

Anadwen

yeah, I understand.

but if they might get into something like that, related to Athran, Anoriel would have a problem.

zozee9

... Well, I think that depends. They just do whatever people request. For instance, tanya and jaxel searched for a denic serial killer once. So I feel like some people might look for assassins while other people would be them, lol. But yeah, sharkie is right... The guild simply isn't too predictable. ;D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

we could have a thread on that matter, though!

Anoriel is applying to join CIA.

zozee9

Anadwen

zozee9

Yeah, we can. Would you mind setting it up? Also, I take it she would meet the lovely Tanya?

Anadwen

I don't really know how and where it should be set, so maybe if you'd start...?

zozee9

Hahaha mmk. :) you may have to wait a little while though, i'm behind on my threads. >_>

Anadwen