Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stop, you fiend! [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 29, 2014, 02:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

With a mixture of fascination and shyness, Maya watched Lex undo his breeches and smallclothes, her skin going white-hot. She had felt Lex's erection while making out with him before, but she had never actually seen a man's penis. Soon enough, though, she had gotten an eyeful, and her eyes widened at the sight as the heat in her face grew molten. Yet she couldn't avert her eyes.

So that's what it looked like? It was...strange. And kind of intimidating. For a long moment she just stared at it--not in lust, but in curiosity. Then she drew a deep breath when he spoke, inviting her to examine it, and bit her lip.

"Alright, then," she said, and flashed him a look. "Though I daresay this hardly requires courage. I'm not afraid. I've just never, well..."

Hesitantly, as though unsure, she reached down and ran a finger over him, and was surprised to feel how soft the skin was. She had been expecting something, something tougher for some reason, but it was like velvet. "Interesting," she murmured, gently sliding a finger under it and lifting it, so she could see it from all angles, and then she blinked when she saw liquid glistening on the tip.

"What's going on there?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"That glistening dew is a sign of my arousal," Lex told Maya. "Like my touch arouses you getting you wet, this drips from me at your touch. It's very mildly salty. Like the slight taste of salt on your own skin."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Oh," Maya said as she continued to gently touch him, running a finger along his foreskin. "I see. It's...huh. It is much softer than I imagined," she admitted, flushing again as she voiced aloud that it was, indeed, something she thought and fantasized about. "And how, ah, should I touch it?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"There are many ways to touch it that are pleasing," Lex explained to Maya. "You can caress it, as I do along your neck in that way that makes you shiver. You can very gently scratch it," he showed her by gently scratching her arm. "When I please myself I grip it and slide my hand up and down," he demonstrated the motion on himself. "I use different amounts of pressure at different stages in my arousal. A firmer touch when my penis is softer, a lighter touch when it's harder," Lex then demonstrated the amount of pressure he was currently using on Maya's fingers. "It's hard for me to properly show you the exact amount of pressure, as I automatically adjust to how good it feels in that moment. You'll learn to read my body language, and I'll also guide you with my words." He caught her attention, bringing her eyes to his. "I expect the same from you. If you want more of something or if something hurts or you don't like it, speak up. I love you Maya, I want you to enjoy it as much as I do." The words had left his mouth before he'd even considered what he was saying. It had slipped, but he knew he meant it. There was no taking it back now. Not exactly the setting or circumstance he would have chosen to have that admission. So he decided to just own it. Lex leaned in and kissed Maya passionately before she could respond at all. Then after breaking that long passionate kiss he looked her in the eyes again.
        "Promise me you won't keep quiet to try and make me happy. I don't want the woman I love to suffer silently because she thinks it will make me happy. I'll be very unhappy about that."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya listened as Lex explained and demonstrated, taking mental notes and committing it to memory, though the true test of course would be in application. It didn't seem too difficult, though, and it relaxed her even more to know that he would guide her in the moment, too. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him (she had seen grown men crumple and cry when hit between the legs!), and she wanted it to be good for him, as good for him as it was for her.

Then his tone shifted, more serious, and she met his eyes as he told her to speak up.

And said those four words that made the world stop.

I love you, Maya.

In her head, everything went quiet, except for those words echoing in her mind. Had he said that? Had he really said that, or had she misheard? But what about Karis, the rather doomed love of his life? The one he said he would always love, and would love no others. Her head reeled, her breath stilled, and her blood rushed in her ears, rumbling like thunder. She was still frozen when he pulled her into a heated kiss, and she melted into it, her belly fluttering like so many butterfly wings, her body hot all over.

I love you, Maya.

He broke the kiss at last, and Maya looked up at him, lips parted and breathless, cheeks warm, and green eyes shining brightly. She tried to speak, but something caught in her throat, and it took a second try to force it out. "I promise," she whispered, and pulled him into another fierce kiss. "Do I seem the sort to be quiet about anything? Of course I'll speak up."

But it was good for him to tell her, otherwise she might not have thought to do so.

She kissed him again, hands cupping his face, and then kissed his neck and jaw, over and over. "I love you," she said. "I didn't want to say it. I was keeping it inside. But I do." She had just been so afraid to admit it, afraid of his attachment to Karis, afraid of getting hurt.

Aeytrious

Lex's stomach did flip flops and he felt so very happy, and so depressed, afraid, sick, and he smiled through it, clinging to the happy. Don't think about Karis. Don't think about how you swore to love only her. Don't think about the necklace around your neck, resting against your heart. It's okay to love again. He'd deal with the guilt later. Right now he just wanted to enjoy this moment with Maya. So he leaned and kissed her again. "I love you Lady Lekari. You have stolen my heart as surely as I stole riches from you the day we met all those months ago." He kissed her again, and again. While his lips were on hers he guided her hand to his cock and pressed on her fingers until the pressure was just right. Then he guided her first few strokes before he stole away his hands to rub her breasts through her dress.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya couldn't believe she was doing this. She couldn't believe she had said that. She couldn't believe he had said that! Maybe he was only talking with his groin; that was a risk. But she wanted to believe he was talking with his heart, and so she let herself believe and hoped she was right.

There would be time for thinking later. Time to think about what it meant for a noblewoman to love an outlaw, and all the logistics and challenges and practicalities of it. But for now, she just let herself feel, her heart swelling with her words and lips swelling with his kisses. And with it, the uncertainty melted away, too. She kissed him deeply and without reservation, and when he guided her hand to his cock, she didn't shy away. She let him show her what to do, and when he released her hand so he could touch her breasts, she kept up the rhythm he had set.

She couldn't believe this was happening. She couldn't believe what she'd said. She couldn't believe it was true. He wasn't her type at all--and yet she couldn't imagine life before him, and a future without him seemed crushing. She had experienced infatuation many times before, and sheer attraction based on looks, and she had kissed many men who had been everything she enjoyed physically, but none had made her miss them as much as she missed Lex on those days when he was away, and none had felt like coming home when she was with them.

Maya was in trouble, and she knew it, but she didn't care. If she was in love, then so be it.

"Is that okay?" she asked between kisses as she stroked him.

Aeytrious

"It's wonderful," Lex said, as he moved to kiss Maya's neck. "Are you content with that my love," He said between kisses, "or would you like to try your mouth?" His massaging hand gently pinched Maya's nipple, rolling it between his fingers as he grazed her clavicle with his teeth. "Anything you want my dear."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

He had used his mouth on her, so why wouldn't she return the favor? And she felt like this has been simple enough, so surely there couldn't be much to the other. In any case, all the attention he was giving her neck and breasts certainly made her distracted and willing to agree to anything, and she shuddered as he pinched her nipple, leaning into his kisses.

She sucked in a breath, shivering with pleasure, hand still keeping its steady pace. "Tell me how," she breathed, and drew his head up with her free hand to press her lips to his, nibbling along his lip.

Aeytrious

Those were wonderful words for Lex to hear Maya say. The motion she made with her hands was pleasant, but not much. She would need more practice at it to be able to bring him to climax with just her hand. "You'll want to get comfortable on the grass in front of me before you begin. That will free up your hands to assist you as needed. You can use licking to caress it gently, slide your wet lips along it to similar effects, and when you put it in your mouth you'll use your tongue and lips at once. Though it's often referred to as sucking you don't really suck. More just slide it in and out in a smooth rhythm." He thought he was finished with his explanation when he remembered something important. "Oh, and try to avoid contact with your teeth. A gentle nibble or graze can be pleasing but too much can be painful."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Very well, then," Maya said, blushing hotly as she gave Lex one final kiss and slid from the bench, settling onto the grass. That honestly didn't sound so complicated. Just...lick it and put it in her mouth? It was a little intimidating, but...

"Just, ah, tell me if I'm doing okay?"

With a deep breath, she took it in hand and looked it over for a moment, working up the courage to go for it. She worried about its taste, or accidentally hurting him, or just being terrible at it as she fumbled through it, but after a pause and a breath, she looked up at Lex and leaned forward, giving the shaft a curious lick.

She was surprised to find it just tasted like skin. She didn't know what she was expecting, but that emboldened her, and curiosity drove her onward. She watched Lex as she experimented, licking along the underside, up to the tip, and licked her lips before running them down it. Was that really all there was to it? It wasn't so bad at all.

After a moment, she carefully drew the tip into her mouth, then popped it back out. "Am I doing this right?"

Aeytrious

Lex shuddered at all of Maya's touches. It wasn't the best he'd ever had, but it was still wonderful, and the fact that it was Maya made it that much better. Emotions made everything more complicated, but they did wonders for pleasure too.
        "Am I doing this right," Maya asked, and Lex let out a little sigh.
        "It's wonderful. You're wonderful," Lex said as he touched Maya's face lovingly. "Just know that when I tell you to stop that it's to prevent you getting a mouth full of my seed. While many women will catch it in their mouths willingly and swallow it down, I don't expect that of you. I love you," and the smile he gave her then was full of love, and free of expectation. All he wanted was to share this time with her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

A mouth full of his...seed? Maya had no idea what that referred to, but considering the way he phrased it, it sounded like that wasn't a thing for beginners, and so she nodded.

"I understand," she said, even if it was only a partial understanding, but she imagined she would learn in time. She smiled up at him, relaxing a little more. There was no pressure here, and that made it a little easier and a little less embarrassing, even if she still felt awkward.

Dipping down again, she slipped him into her mouth again and began to slide him in and out, her hand gripping him lightly to keep him in place. They were shallow motions; she didn't take him in too deep, focusing on the tip, and noticed he tasted more salty than before, probably from the moisture she had asked about before. But it wasn't a bad taste, it was just...him. And there was something about this that was deeply alluring, much to her surprise. She may not have been getting any direct pleasure from it, and yet...

She liked that she could make him feel good, even if she wasn't good at it yet.

Aeytrious

Lex was a little out of his mind. What Maya was doing felt great, he just wanted more. She was doing this for the first time ever, and he wanted it to be an easy going learning experience, but he also wanted fuck her throat and cum in her mouth. He watched her work, and used his hand to gently guide her motions to give her a better rhythm, and adjust the pressure of her hand. She adapted well, but the one thing he was nervous about telling her was that deeper was better. She was sweet and understanding, and she'd said she loved him, so he decided it would be fine, as long as he used the right words.
        "What you're doing there is wonderful," Lex told Maya. "When you're ready, taking me deeper in your mouth and throat will vastly increase my pleasure. Please don't hurt yourself with the effort though. I don't expect you to be able to take the whole thing down like a sword swallower on your first time."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Deeper? Maya raised her eyes to Lex's curiously, seeming to consider that for a moment. She didn't answer him with words; instead, she dipped down lower, taking  more of his shaft into her mouth, her hand sliding further down to make room. When she felt the beginnings of a gag, she stopped and slid him back out, coming up for a deep breath of air.

"That will definitely take some getting used to," she said, wiping her lips with her hand as she held back her cough. That would have been unattractive, and she was trying her best not to make a complete novice fool of herself. "But I think I get the idea. Does that feel nice?"

Without waiting for a response, she slid him back between her lips and took him in deep yet again, but this time she knew about where to stop before it got uncomfortable. She gripped him gently in her hand as she bobbed on him, sliding along his shaft as she moved, embarrassment for the moment replaced with determination. He had made her feel wonderful—and she wanted the same for him.

Aeytrious

Rather than reply, Lex let out a small groan of pleasure. He leaned back his head in delight while his hands found Maya's hair and neck, stroking as she sucked his cock. He hummed his pleasure as she worked, beginning to lose himself in his mounting delight. Her motions were steady and the pressure even, making up for her rough technique. As he grew close to his climax he found himself, and focused on not letting that happen yet. Maya didn't know about the surprise she'd get filling her pretty mouth if Lex let her continue to the end, so he placed his hand on her cheek and whispered, "that's enough for now my sweet. Any more and you'll have my seed in your mouth."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya looked up at Lex in surprise, her cheeks flushed and expression slightly confused at his words. He wanted her to stop? Seed would fill her mouth? She assumed that wasn't literal.

She pulled back slowly, releasing him, and licked her lips. She felt a little breathless, a mixture of excitement and exertion.

"You don't want more?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "Was it decent?"

Aeytrious

"It was better than decent." Lex's cock was throbbing with anticipation. If Maya just gave it a few for strokes he'd burst. He wanted that release, but her mouth wasn't the right place for that yet. He lifted her chin and bent to kiss her. "If you finish me off without some preparation it can be very messy," he told her. Then he beckoned her forward, coaxing her onto his lap with more kisses. "I won't put it in unless that's what you want." Lex wanted to assuage any fears Maya had. He wanted her, but he wanted her to be ready and happy that she chose to move forward. Drawing up her dress as he guided her to sit, his pulsating member pressed against her wet slit. Their sexes pressed together, Lex kissed Maya deeply. His hands wandered, rubbing her breasts and her ass. He guided her hips as he began to grind against her, helping her learn that sliding her pussy on his cock would feel good for both of them. "Let me know if there's anything you want me to do," Lex whispered to his love. "Or if anything gets too intense I'll ease up. Just let me know."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

An electric thrill shot down Maya’s spine as Lex guided her to straddle him, his hardness pressing between her legs in a way that made her shiver with anticipation and nerves. Oh, he had assured her that he wouldn’t do anything without her consent, and she trusted him to be true to his word. The problem was, she wasn’t certain she trusted herself.

Already, she had gone so much further with Lex than she had ever planned. She had flirted, teased, and kissed her share of men, but the fun of it was being wanted and craved. Those men had been attractive, but not marriage material. It had just been for fun, but nothing that would spoil her for her future husband. Her mother had instilled her with some Essyrni values.

Now, the roles had been reversed. She was used to being hungered for; she wasn’t used to being hungry.

Yet she kissed Lex like she was starving, her face flushed, as her hips moved eagerly under his guidance. She was surprised at just how naturally it came to her, surprised at just how easily she was willing to wantonly grind on him half naked with no barriers between them. But he felt so good, all heat and pleasure, and as she slid along him and felt him prod against her entrance, it occurred to her just how easy it would be to lose herself to him. A shiver went through her, her mouth capturing his and nibbling lightly on his lip, small whimpers and gasps escaping her, though muffled against his lips.

Would it be so wrong to have him?

Part of her knew it was unwise to make decisions with her emotions high and her head fuzzy with pleasure, but at the moment she couldn’t be bothered to care. He loved her. He said he loved her. And spirits, but she had never felt for someone the way she felt for Lex. Gasping as she rocked against him, she pressed a kiss to his neck, right below his ear.

“What if...what if I said I wanted you?” she murmured, and gave his neck a light nibble. “Would you take me right here? Outside under the stars?”

Aeytrious

Lex's heart was pounding away in his chest. This moment was so thrilling. He had never loved anyone other than Karis. She had been his world. While his love for her was still somewhere inside of him, it was muted and small, almost a memory of love. This new feeling for Maya was full and bright, loud and full of passion. He wanted her, and wanting her made him consider changing his life. He considered what it would be like to give up being a thief. Going legit would be hard. He was an infamous outlaw. He was well known for not killing anyone that he robbed and stole from, but he would have to pay massive fines or face the hangman's noose. Neither sounded very appealing to him, and that sort of thought was a bit of distraction from this amazing and intense moment. Focusing on what his hands were doing, where his lips were kissing, on the slick lips sliding on his shaft, that was a better use of his attention. Then Maya spoke.
        What if...what if I said I wanted you?" she murmured, and gave his neck a light nibble. "Would you take me right here? Outside under the stars?"
        His heart almost stopped, while his breath caught in his throat. If his erection could grow any harder, it did, or it certainly felt as if it did. The throbbing in his member had surely grown. "You'd need to be completely sure. If you think you are, I will take you right here under the stars my love. And if you change your mind once we've started, just tell me and I'll stop. You have no obligation to follow through. If you get scared or it hurts, or anything, you tell me. Of course we'll need to start slow anyhow, since you've never had anyone inside of you."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey