Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Blue (Pheonix) [M]

Started by Kriv, February 25, 2014, 07:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

Pheonix reached down after he took off his underwear and started to stroke his length. She moaned softly as it prodded her opening.

Kriv

Rohm broke the kiss for a moment to offer Pheonix a soft grin, he then pushed his shaft into her coming to a rest when he was entirely inside.

Pheonix

Pheonix moaned with pleasure as they connected. She held him to her tightly, gripping his back.

Kriv

Pheonix's moaning made Rohm stiffen even more as he began to pump, his length moving in and out at a moderate, steady pace.

Pheonix

Pheonix looked up at Rohm, smiling. She reached up and pulled his head down to her. She kissed him hard and roughly.

Kriv

As Pheonix pulled Rohm into the kiss he began to quicken his pace, the force he used increasing with every passing moment.

Pheonix

Pheonix moaned softly while kissing him. She used hee tong to explore his mouth and stroked his hair with her hands.

Kriv

Rohm quickened his pace even more, then he stopped abruptly and began to prod Pheonix's opening again.

Pheonix

Pheonix moaned again at the abrupt stop and then start. She broke off thekiss and gave him a nibble on his left ear lobe.

Kriv

Rohm started pumping faster as Pheonix nibbled on his ear lobe. He then let out a loud moan as he climaxed, pumping into her one last time with all his might. "Haven't done that in a while." He said softly as he pulled out of her.

Pheonix

OOC: Hadnt your character not ever been kissed before... So wouldnt it be assumed he hasnt done thi before this...? *confused*)
"I hope it lived up to your expectations." Pheonix whispered into his ear with kiss swollen lips. She gave him on last kiss before starting to get cleaned up.

Kriv

OOC:I was expecting that question, Rohm was like the perfect soldier so the people at Magnostadt tried to make more of him, however, this is the first time he's done it on a romantic level.

Kriv

Rohm let out a loud yawn, he was extremely tired. He got out of the hot spring and dried himself off.
"So, I take your leavng now?" He said as he got dressed.

Pheonix

"Yup. I have to get to adela soon." Pheonix answered him. She stood up, redressed and started to pack.
(OOC: Can we make a new thread startin from here... I probably should have done this thread with my character Anna... that is if you want the to have a long standing relationship... )

Kriv

(OOC: I'm cool with whatever, do you wanna make the OP)