Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Blossoms

Started by Anadwen, March 15, 2014, 12:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

Someone shouted her name... She heard the word 'boiler'. It sounded...

Like Amaria's voice!

Immediately turning on her heel, she bolted towards the direction in which she heard the words coming from. Her heels clattered on the tiled floor, and she ran like a cannonball, until she reached the small door of the boiler room. Just a wooden board with a lock.

She pressed her shoulder onto it, yanked the doorhandle, but nothing was working... It was locked! What would Seiki tell her to do?

Ah. Off course. She took off one of her heels, and slammed it into the door as hard as she could, right by the lock. A crack appeared in the door, and she was beating into it, hit after hit, till there was a hole, and the lock fell off.

The door opened with a creak, and Isako stared at the scene before her, struck speechless with her shoe still in her hand.

pryatama aphrodite

(Never screw with models in high heels)

The scene showed a man. Red faced with a white shirt and black dress pants. Tie messed up at the neck as if he ripped it off. His hand clutching a whip stained with amarias blood. Black oozing thickly from the strap. And he stood with an expression of surprise and awe.

"Dragon-blood," he spat. Cursing under his breath.

Amaria was tied to a chair, back and sides shredded with cuts marring her face... which was adorned in a smirk. "And a kickass model. Beware the shoes, freighter."

Anadwen

"My brother's friends are my friends. And if you mess with my friends, you mess with me." Isako growled, frowning at the man like the Grim Reaper himself.

In the next moment, she leaped at him, kicking and kneeing him wherever she could, while the hand that held her large shoe was repeatedly hitting him at the head, while the long nails of the other one scratched his neck. She kept herself behind his back, where he couldn't see her, in a crazed attempt to scratch a hole into him, or gauge his eyes out, all that while hitting him like if he was a training dummy.

"NOBODY MESSES WITH A DRAGON!" she screamed into his ear with her incredibly high-pitched voice, followed by a loud thud as the shoe hit his head.

pryatama aphrodite

"Fuck!" He spun around and slammed her into the wall repeatedly while his eyes turned a singular black. Swallowing the white completely. His hands shifted to knives and sliced her upper left thigh and he dove for the board of splinteredwood.

"'Kickass, isako!" Amaria shouted with a smirk as she watched the man tumble and bleed out. "Biiiiiiiiiiiiitch please," she murmured.

Anadwen

Isako dropped onto the floor after the man slammed her into the wall, gasping for her breath, but she wasn't done yet. Her hands clenched around his neck, and brought him forth towards her...

Right to her mouth, where her sharp dragon-like fangs dove into his flesh. Blood streamed out of the deep wound on his neck, forming droplets on her lips, and she kicked him straight between the buttcheeks as she stood up, but it appeared that he wasn't done yet.

Just like she just did, he grabbed her by the neck, and pressed her onto the wall again. She kicked into the air and him, wherever she could, but his iron grip wasn't letting her go. All of a sudden, she noticed a dark shape in the corner, till then unnoticed.

A ghost...

"Don't just stand there! Come and help me! Get him off me! I'll... I'll show you the way!" she screamed. As if to her call, the dark shape moved forth. A long claw-like appendage appeared, like the blades of a scythe... And slashed right through the man.

Just a few scraps of skin sled onto the ground, burning, with a seeping black vapor rising from them. The ghost towered over her small figure for a while, till she raised her cupped hands. "It's just a moment, and you are there." she whispered. An orb of white appeared between her fingers, glowing with a pulsing light, and it seemed to consume the essence of the ghost. And then, the ghost was gone.

The white orb crumbled into ash, falling through her fingers onto the ground. She opened her eyes, closed while she transferred the ghost, and hopped towards Amaria, comically on her tiptoes as she still missed one shoe. She knelt down, bending over her, and untied the rope that was binding her hands. "Amaria, are you alright? What happened?"

pryatama aphrodite

It wasnt the situation that caused her chuckle... it was irony. So much of it, dribbling from both the cause and situation itself. It was unbearably amusing to the brit, indeed. "Oh. Just minor scratches. Not much of the nine tails snagged me or else my face would look like my back. Speaking of..." She crained her neck to peer at the damage done. Her back looked as if it was put through a cheesegrater.

Her lips parted in an audible sigh before black boot cladded feet hauled the young one across the room upon standing? Her legs unsteady with her own weight, intensifying the injuries to her thigh and calf. She winced. "Ow."

Anadwen

Isako helped her up, supporting her as she stood. "I'm calling father... This is outrageous. If a hospital lets something like this happen, he's definitely not letting us stay here. Plus, this place is full of ghosts." she muttered, and half-carried Amaria out of the boiler room.

"I don't like it here."

pryatama aphrodite

"I could tell a couple workers in the place were here before. Distinguishing voices and such. They had something to settle with their boss, and here I am, the closest shinigam shifter." Always caught in the middle like a child with bickering parents. Such an expirience, that was.

Her index finger looped a stray lock of silky chestnut behing her ear as the clink of her leather, crimson stained boots echoed hauntingly off the hallway walls. A sound she would associate with shadowy figures... known to most as alabaster demons. "Isako?"

Anadwen

"Yes? I was just writing a text to Shinobu. She said she's coming to take us to a better place... Shinobu's at special forces. Police." she informed her with a smile. It was incredible how fast she managed to get a phone out of her pocket and use it.

pryatama aphrodite

"Thats always good." She cupped the hack of her neck as her lips drew into a frown. So heavy and abrupt. "Have you ever sensed a demon?"

Anadwen

"There's a lot of ghosts. Some of them are evil..." Isako whispered. "Off course I have. Us three, me, my brother an my sister, are ghost-hunters."

She reached under her coat, and revealed the sheath of a short katana. "This. Cuts ghosts. Demons are just a different types of spirits, that's what father told me... Shinobu's even longer, and Seiki's almost a cleaver. Nearly as long as I'm tall. They're made with different means than normal blades... To cut spirits. It's called a soul-cutter, a Zanpakuto."

pryatama aphrodite

Love the bleach quote~))

Amaria nodded along, mouth twitching up at the corners in a smile. "I suppose I should collect my things. i haven's stayed in a hospital for this long since I got a bad case of the chicken pox when i was two." It wasn't meant to be a brag, just a fact. She was a practical woman. "I thank you for the saving of my life, Isako," she said, having never used the first name of someone aside from Seiki, and giving it a whirl.

Soon enough, she was back in her room, and packing the totaled remains of her laptop into her satchel. Much like her mothers, and the very thought brought pleasing memories teasing at her brain. Her long fingers enfolded a cylindrical object, turning it as if to examine it with a steady gaze, but the movement mere reassurance she still was in possession of it. It was... a priceless weapon, afterall...

Anadwen

A knock on the door.

A knock on the door was all that preceded the entrance of three figures into Amaria's room soon after Isako left her. One of them was the small, doll-like girl again, though now, her dress seemed less large, and there was a handle of a katana visible above her shoulder. The second one was a taller woman, dressed in black, with tall boots, and carrying a white katana behind her belt. She had a short leather jacket with an upturned collar and chin-length black hair. The hands in her pockets were hidden in leather gloves. The last of them was the tall figure of Seiki himself. Except for a few scratches, being a little pale and having his right arm in a sling under his coat, he looked perfectly alright. He, too, was dressed all in black, with a long coat, reaching to his knees, and a thick scarf over his shoulders. The black handle of his own katana was above his right shoulder.

"Lady Connara." the taller girl spoke. Her voice was similarly cold and emotionless as her brother's - she resembled him for a large deal. "It seems we found you just in time. Would you mind going with us? I suppose it would be safer, and easier than taking a taxi." A smile toyed with her stern face, but it soon disappeared.

The three Spirit Hunters. The children of Takuya Adachi, finally standing in their full number.

pryatama aphrodite

"A pleasure to be offered a ride for the second time tonight. I recognize two of you, might i ask for the thirds acquaintance?" Ah... One of stone cold demeanor. Just as she. All to well in knowing she shouldn't have lost composure in the crash, and now she was worn to soft. back to business, it seemed. Injury or not. Oh, what a shame she wasn't completely human... Her voice was a caress to the ear, but her expression shuttered closed. Unyielding. Quite an obvious contradiction....

Anadwen

Shinobu gave her a slight bow, and her demeanor eased a little. "My name is Shinobu Adachi. The oldest daughter of Takuya and Risa Adachi, and sister of Seiki and Shinobu." she introduced herself. "There is a car waiting outside. This time a far sturdier one. An anti-tank mine would be required to crash it in a manner similar as my brother's car."

"If you wonder why is that, Shinobu's car is equipped against the attacks of spirits." Seiki explained.  "Necessary with amounts of spiritual power as high as our combined." His dark eyes seemed to be distant, but his voice was clear - a little too clear and cold. Shinobu sounded almost cheerful in comparison with her ice-cold brother.

"They think we can be a snack for them!" Isako joked. "But that's a mistake, because we kick their masked ghostly asses!" And to emphasize how they deal with them, she kicked up with one feet. Her shoes were different - instead of clunky heels, she wore simpler shoes.

Even an idiot would discern that they didn't want to merely take her for a ride.

pryatama aphrodite

Something made her lip twitch. The edge to Seiki's voice. He seemed to stoic, and unyeilding. Makes his sister seem softhearted. Was it the crash? Nothing yeilded but mere concerned curiosity... it wasnt as if she felt any more toward seiki but as a distant friend... The son of a client. that would just be wrong... She mutely nodded with her lips pressed into a thin, whitened line. Her brows furrowed. She obtained what was needed, and even grabbed the provided snack (chocolate chip cookie), and began to nibble as they departed. Deep in thought...

Anadwen

"All apologies for dragging you into this, Amaria." Seiki told her quietly as they walked out of the room, and Shinobu led them down the corridors. They went swiftly and silently, like three black shadows.

All of a sudden, his free arm moved to take the coat off his shoulders, and pass it to Amaria, even though it was a little too long for her, thus revealing the untucked black shirt he wore underneath it. "Take that. It will be off more use to you. It's the least I can do." he added. The sheath of his Zanpakuto was revealed, black and smooth, hanging across his back. Though, even despite retaining his elegance, he moved carefully like an injured person.

Isako was, in the meantime, impatiently walking beside him, and watched him with wide eyes. What was Seiki doing? Why did he take off his coat?

pryatama aphrodite

Again... she didn't utter a word. Just nodded again with the same troubled expression, and shrugged it on. In case seiki had so rudely forgotten, she was a shinigami shapeshifter. Thus, she heightened the stance of her legs to ensure dust didnt reach the bottom hem of the offered trench coat. By now, she was a bit taller then isako, and looked nowhere but the floor before her.

Strange... The world itself seemed to take a sudden shimmer- "Ill be right back..." She darted into the nearest room, and slammed the door shut. The cylendrical item smacked into her injured side and she groaned. Soon enough, she had the tip of her rune printed knife against her skin, drawing shadow blood as opposed to mundane, red colored liquid. The runes glowed, and shifted so they transferred to the surface of her skin, and when the glowing receded, the same runes were still upon the knife as if they'd never left, but the same were swirling around her wrists and upper arm, rapidly spreading to the entirety of her body.

The world cut its dreamy shimmer, and she soon pulled the cuff of the trench coat to cover what had been done, the wound made already sealed. She emerged and fell back into step with the others, her chesnut colored bangs shadowing her eyes.

Anadwen

Isako, being the most sensitive from them, immediately ran to her as she returned. "Amaria, is something wrong? What were you doing? Just to let you know, that wasn't a toilet." she questioned her with a raised brow, but upon meeting her brother's cold gaze, she closed her mouth.

Shinobu gestured at the company to follow. "We're almost out. The car's close." she reminded them, and the rest of them moved on. That was right, as they soon walked through the reception, and out onto the parking lot.

The large car of a dim black color would be visible even if it wasn't in half-empty space. It was pretty apparent that that was their vehicle - not only did it look pretty sturdy, but also pretty expensive. The short-haired Adachi pulled the car keys out of her pocket and waved with them while they got to it, sticking them into the door and unlocking it right after. "Isa, sit next to me at the front. They'll need the back spaces." she reminded her younger sister. Isako nodded, and jumped into the car, while Shinobu opened the other two doors for Seiki and Amaria.

He got in without shooting a glance back, and nonchalantly stretched himself through the leather seat, careful not to smack the handle of his weapon into the roof. The interior was about the same as what was outside. It was fitting for Shinobu and Seiki - though, not for Isako.

The second large seat was still free for Amaria.

pryatama aphrodite

Her innermost thoughts were opposed for reasons to sit with Seiki. It wasn't embarrasment, nor was it samefullness. It was merely because he seemed... unwelcoming and stale to the point where anyone would hesitate to sit. She sat, and shifted her palm, the skin paling to a light oceanic blue. She drew the door closed, and looked to the exposed, altered skin, watching as it twisted the texture of her palm until it revealed a picture not any of them could see.

Miss Connara, have you found a thing on your vacate from the premises? came the voice in her mind. She looked away from her lord with lips turned down at the man beside her before turning away again.

Certainly nothing related to the search, i assure, young master. Soon enough will come the dawning of actualization... We'll find him...

She closed her palm, and grit her teeth. A bitch was to die for touching her sweet boy...