Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Red Sun, gladiator/ slave

Started by visualspice, March 20, 2014, 04:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Red Sun
NickName Red
Age 32
Gender female
Species human
Ethnicity Adelan Mix
Height 5'10"
Occupation slave, fighter
Residence with her master in his manor called Hamnuhp'shet/ and/or in the arena

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Rich mocha colored skin, curves and muscles adorn this woman. Her hair is a wild, deep red color worn with long bangs cut in the front that sweep to one side and a tall pony tail keeps up the rest.   Her eyes are a vibrant, deep turquoise and she is tall and wears clothing suitable for whatever occasion her master presents her in.

Her body, toughened from years of fight, has many scars about it and a hardness to her face that gives her a roughness to her beauty. Her eyes always appear piercing, and her stance, proud and her ears, ever ready to listen in to her surroundings as she feels out each moment as if calculating the tactics of a fight.

She has many gold cuff piercings going up her left ear, each one symbolizing a gift form her master when she's won a distinctly famous battle in the arena.

Personality
Fierce, direct, proud and tepid; she's not a woman who easily warms up to you and keeps many people at a distance. Though outwardly she'll appear strong and unwavering, inside she keeps a lot of secrets, even some she herself has almost forgotten during her long years as a slave. She's a fighter, through and through, and does so to survive. She's tactful, resourceful, and is stubborn to a fault. Though she is not without reason, sometimes it just takes a little bit more to get past her rough and tough exterior.

Magic/Abilities
Fighter- she's fought many hard years in the arena and has the scars to prove it. She's proficient with short sword, shield and spear-a nd if necessary, she's a pretty decent archer, too. She's not limited to just these weapons, but those are her weapons of choice (if she has a choice...)

Relationships
Cassius- 'rival' in the arena
Horus- her horse (rust colored coat, black mane and tail)
Karime Hassar- her master

History
More or less born into slavery, Red Sun remembers nothing of her past beyond the long life she has lived as a slave. Being fiery since birth, she had often times gotten into scuffles and eventually was punished by being tossed into the ring. When her master saw she had some talent as a fighter, he took that ambition and began to mold it into the fierce warrior that Red Sun has become today. She has yet to lose a battle in all of her years of combat, and her master boasts this of her when he parades her through the city.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
What A Load of Croc!
Secrets That We Keep
Follow Corpses to the Flies
Faces of the Dead

Completed Threads
Wind of the Night
Practice Makes Perfect
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: