Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

rules update update

Started by Tally, March 27, 2014, 02:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

HI GUYS IT'S ME

Confusion abounded over the new Gods rule, and we have zeroed in on why!  Here is the NEW new rule. xD

QuotePowerful characters, even god-like entities are welcome!  But we must ask for no omnipotent, all-powerful, capital-G Gods who are responsible for the creation and upkeep of time and space and life itself. xD  Give your powerful characters an upper limit!

So the problems we were seeing were with Immortal Creatures Of Ultimate Omnipotent Power.  These characters should find a home in Open Roleplay from now on, rather than the canon boards.  If your god-like character has some specific and narrow limits to their power, they are welcome in the canon boards!

TO SUM UP

Any and all characters already in play or already with WIP profiles are still acceptable and good to go.

If your future God character is a master of the universe with ultimate power over creation, they belong in the Open Roleplay forum!

If your future god character is master of a rainforest and worshipped by people indigenous to the rainforest (for example), they belong in the canon boards!

If your future god character is master of A SPECIFIC THING and has UPPER LIMITS to their power, they belong on the canon boards!

Speaking of the Open Roleplay forum, we are amenable to expanding it and beefing it up if people like it and want more functionality from it!

NOW GO FORTH

Looshi

Bumping this! As this seems a little different than the rules that were brought out originally for god characters.

I know that myself I have been enforcing the rules wrongly, and I apologize to all those affected.