Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Into the Hive (Salidia)

Started by Wicked Basket, April 30, 2014, 07:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"What if your dad doesn't like me and decides to eat me or something?"

Not that he would mind too much if that happened.

Salidia

"Then Ill eat hime first silly." She giggled as she tapped his nose.

Wicked Basket

"Of course," Lukas said rolling his eyes and sighing. "Why didn't I think of that."

Salidia

"Because you're stupid and make very stupid decisions." She answered looking up at him.

Wicked Basket

"That's for sure," Lukas muttered.

It was some stupid decisions that got him in this mess in the first place.

Salidia

"I am glad we are in agreement." She said with a smile. "If you would please enter the tent, it is cold outside, and i need to cuddle for warmth."

Wicked Basket

Lukas sighed and made his way into the tent. He removed his sword and laid it on the ground next to him and simply sat there on the floor of the tent, sighing deeply.

Salidia

"Quit being so pissy," Sheilas demanded nuzzling up under Lukas' chin "it makes me feel guilty."

Wicked Basket

"You should after all you did to me," Lukas replied not moving.

Salidia

Sheilas sighed "I thought we went over this before I let you leave you stayed you can't be mad at me for that anymore, it's not fair."

Wicked Basket

"Oh yes I can," Lukas retorted. "You lied to them and they tried to kill me because of you. I don't see how you're not to blame for all this."

Salidia

"Oh, I'm Lukas, I'm so sad and grumpy all the time because I have a shitty past and won't get past it. Now my mate with grade A tits always has sex with me and tries to be nice but I always whine and bring up some midget with superpowers and his pyromancer wife or what ever, my life is so shit right now!" Sheila's imitated in a whiny, high pitched voice

Wicked Basket

Lukas anger boiled over. He pushed Sheilas off of himself and slapped her across the face.

"Is this all a joke to you," he roared. "Don't you ever take anything seriously?! Is this all just a game to you?! Am I just some toy to you?! Well I've got news for you, you crazy bitch! I'm am no one's plaything! You will treat me with respect, or you can go home and explain to everyone how you failed to find a husband! Do I make myself clear!"

Salidia

Sheila's felt her cheek then began crying, "I-I'm sorry Lukas," She sobbed into her hands "you're right, you're totally right, I don't respect you enough. She apologized as she wiped tears from her face " I hope that you can forgive me." She pleaded as she bowed her head.

Wicked Basket

Lukas was silent for a moment before speaking.

"I'll think about it."

He then laid down and turned on his side, his back facing Sheilas. If there was one thing he didn't want to do right now, it was look at her.

Salidia

Sheila's sat in the corner in silence, whimpering softly.

Wicked Basket

Lukas didn't move as he thought about the situation he was in and replayed in his mind all the events that led him to this point. It wasn't fair. He had been manipulated. Not only that, but taken advantage of too. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to murder Sheilas in her sleep. The problem was if he killed someone in cold blood there would be no hope of ever returning home, not that there was a particularly good chance in the first place. Lukas sighed. What was he supposed to do now?

Salidia

(OOC: umm, what exactly is happening now? I can't really respond to silence when my character is being silent as well.)

Wicked Basket

(OOC I don't really know, but I can't really think right now. Something crazy just happened and I need some time to think and sort things out.)

Salidia

(OOC: crazy in real life, or are you referring to the thread?)

Tags: