Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crocodile Feels [M]

Started by Lion, June 11, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Anran smiled, the laughter leaving him and he tilted his head at her.  "I hope they save the monkey.  He might get fleas from her hair."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Harmanaija's eyes shined at that comment.
"And not the other way around?" she asked him, playfully.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Anran gave  a smirk.  "Of course not.  Monkeys are the cleanest animals in the world."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Hearing the shriek of a protesting monkey, her eyes shot back to the tent.
"Looks like they detained him." She gave a sigh through a smile. "I suppose that's the end of that bit of entertainment for the night. I suppose we should get back inside?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I kind've like staying out here.  Unless you wanted to be glared and pointed at, I think being out here is the better idea," Anran said.  "The banquet will be over soon.  Then the real fun begins.  The first round of the hunt."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I suppose I'm in no hurry to return to the tent. The day is lovely after all. We could enjoy a stroll beside the river."

Lion

Anran chuckled.  "Very well.  I don't see why not.  Just not too close to where the crocs are," he smirked and offered his arm. "Shall we?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija took his arm with a smile.
"Sure. Lead the way. With the luck I've been having, I'd lead us right into the mouth of a crocodile!"

Lion

Anran nudged her shoulder, leading her down by the river.  "Don't say things like that!" he laughed.  "I don't want to lose an arm."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Well neither do I!" She told him with a tsk. "But shouldn't you have to worry about that more on the hunt? I'd hate to think a crocodile would come so close.to the camps."

Lion

"Right.  Crocodiles hate festivities.  Especially those thrown in honor of hunting them," Anran said smartly.  He laughed and sighed.  "So what does Abd-meht see in a woman like Marra?  She doesn't seem very intelligent if you ask me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"She's some distant relation to the Shah, so when her father offered to marry her to Ahb_meht,  he leaped all over the possibility to be closer the royal family. Ironically, she has such distant relations its almost debatable if her lineage is true." Harmanaija gave a shrug. "But if you want my opinion, Marra is a good match for him. Both of them are snakes."

Lion

"That would make a great deal more sense," Anran nodded, recalling how Abd-meht paraded around with Marra so proudly on his arm.  "And just how long have they been married?  Shortly after he did away with you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh, well before. Though I forget how long exactly. She never liked me either way. Always saw me as too young or some such. But I think it was because I never fell in line to her demands. She wanted to have all of the other wives treated like servants or slaves. It was pretty bad. I'm probably fortunate I was forced out. Marra had one of the other wives executed. Or so the rumors say."

Lion

"That's horrible!" Anran gasped.  "If that's how marriage is, I wouldn't want to be married to Abd-meht either.  He's a snake either way.  You know he once tried to lame one of my horses that I was selling to the Clan Rabul?  I caught his men, before he could.  All the same, I wish it was him instead of his goons, so I could take a few fingers off his hand and feed them to my hounds.  Maybe he wouldn't eat so much if he only had one working hand."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija gasped at such a revelation.
"Truly? I knew he was a coward, but that is truly awful. I am sorry. But thankfully he had not succeeded."

Lion

"Yes, thankfully.  Perhaps a part of me wish he did so I'd have a good reason to gut that slimy sonuvabitch.  But I guess you can't have everything," Anran sighed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yes, well, maybe a crocodile will eat him. Or if not, at least we can have him shamed. Why, I bet we could bring back a much more impressive crocodile head than he could ever do so. In fact, I don't even know why he is here. I can't see him actually participating in this hunt."

Lion

Anran laughed at Hamanaija's boasting.  "I'm glad to see your ever growing faith in me.  In fact, I think beating Abd-meht should prove as ample motivation to do well on this hunt, wouldn't you say?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I suppose you're right, and will give me something to do besides being deathly afraid of the crocodiles!"