Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crocodile Feels [M]

Started by Lion, June 11, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Uhhh...I don't think you're going to get it off like that," he said, stating the obvious.  "Here let me try."  He walked over to her and took hold of the sleeve and procured a dagger from his belt.  It wasn't solely decorative as he slashed it into the cloth of her skirt and ripped it even more.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Harmanaija gasped as he.slashed at her clothes with the knife, making it worse.
"Anran!" She exclaimed, clinging to his knife arm. "A pair of scissors would be more appropriate!" After all, she liked.dressing modest and her skirt, which reached the ground in length, now had a slit going up almost to her thigh and was beginning to.show more leg than she would have liked.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Scissors right!  Why didn't I think of that? Yes, that is preferable to a big hole in your skirt.  But I really did like the sleeves on this tunic.  Perhaps it would be better to just cut them off, yes?" he asked with a small shrug.  He procured the scissors and handed them to her while he held the sleeve.  "Yes, I think the best thing to do would be just to even out the sleeves, cut them off just above shoulder.  Wouldn't that be better?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Once given the scissors, she released a breath and regarded their joined garments before moving to snip away at her own skirts until the sleeve was free.
"There, now I can see if I can't just remove the thread without cutting the sleeve, and I should be able to salvage your shirt from my mistake." And with a puff of breath that moved her hair, she went to work, bending over her lap and very carefully, freeing the skirt fabric from his sleeve. Once the operation was completely, she sewed it back closed and gave an elated sigh.
"There, I do believe it is ready now." And she offered it back to him sheepishly.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"No, no, please!  By all means, sever the sleeves!  I think I will quite snazzy to look at don't you think?  The other princes will be trying to dress to impress, but I think this is a much better idea.  Most clothing is light and airy as it is, but sleeves really are overrated.  What do you think?" he asked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija blinked at his inquiry.
"Errr... I suppose you are right. It is rather stifling to be wearing sleeves," she admitted a bit awkwardly as she itched at her own sleeves that were making her sweat and itch. She wiped off the sweat on her brow. "But if that's what you'd like, I'm sure I can oblige." And hopefully not ruin his shirt even more...
Then again, it seemed only her skirt really suffered so far from this tragedy, and when she saw her thigh exposed, she grabbed a fist full of her skirt and moved to hide her leg as best she could, but the cut was awkward, so not all of it couldbe held closed.

Lion

He wasn't looking.  Well, he wasn't going to make it obvious that he was glancing here and there.  It wouldn't do after all.  "I think that is all right.  Just snip it off right there, no need to cut more than necessary.  Damn you work fast.  Who did your hands learn to sew so quickly?  Hakeshna's will!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija blushed at his gushing.
"Errr... I just, I don't know, I didn't think I was doing it that fast," she told him in earnest, gritting her teeth a bit as her hair hung over her face. "But I'm glad you like it. Now that I'm done with that shirt, I suppose I can move onto the others." And she stared at the pile of them and suddenly it seemed like a very daunting task as she sighed. She supposed it was alright- at least she wasn't here expecting to see anything of importance. After all, she normally avoided this event if she could help it.
"So when does this event begin? I hope I am not keeping you!"

Lion

Anran took the shirt and beamed at her handiwork.  He took off his present tunic and pulled it over his head, changing into the other one and shrugging.  "Quite soon.  But with how fast you work, I'm certain, you'll be done in no time.  In fact, I'll bet you a solid gold coin that I'll make it early," he laughed, pulling the sleeveless tunic over head.  "There. What do you think?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija was always a woman so self conscious, she felt awkward in such predicaments. Though there was a time she might have been called pretty, she was sure that long since passed and her whole efforts were now focused on surviving, and surviving alone. So when finding herself needing to compliment a man, and a handsome one, for how he looked in his fine suit, she felt herself growing small as she peered at him timidly from where she had looked away when he began to remove his shirt. Now that he had the new one on, he looked rather dashing. Though it's not to say the last outfit he wore was a bore, but this one truly complimented him, and she was happy she hadn't ruined it. And as she studied him, she only then truly took notice of the scar across his face, and though about her own scar and wondered how painful it must've been for him to receive it. But then realizing she was staring, her eyes went wide a moment before they dropped to her feet.

"Very nice. I think that color suits you well," she said, stealing another look up at him. "And I shall try my best on the rest of these clothes." And she lifted one up and scrutinized it. "There's a lot here..."s he went on, doubtful she could be as fast as he was expecting her to be- but  just as she was sifting through the clothes something caught her eye, or rather someone and she found herself dropping the two articles of clothing she held.

And that was the luck of it, for the man that had just passed by Anran Haidan's tent was none other than her ex-husband, Lord Ahb-meht.

The man was handsome enough with a face and neck much like a snakes, even his hair was shaped similarly to that of the hood of a viper. But even with his thin limbs, he had a protrusion on his belly that show-cased his wealth and that he ate well, and the second his green eyes spotted Harmanaija he flashed a dangerous smile her way. Naturally, the gorgeous Marra was on his arm, both appearing like handsome, chocolate colored statues against the sun, and the peacock feathers that adorned  Marra's hair and robe fluttered lightly as she turned and stuck her nose up at the pair.

But then his eyes tore from Harmanaija to her 'master', and he flashed Anran a toothy smile.
"Lord Haidan," he said with a nod. "Hoping to kill a few crocodiles today?" And as her ex-husband stepped towards the entrance flap of the tent, Harmanaija did all she could to make herself appear small.

Lion

Well, he wasn't one to go fishing for a compliment, but like anyone, it was nice to hear one, once in a while.  He would've thanked her for it too, had it not been for the interruption of Prince Ahb-meht.  He turned to the intruder and straightened when the man came near enough to enter the tent.  Anran purposefully blocked his way.  "Lord Ahb-meht, I don't believe you have asked permission to enter into my tent.  And I do not believe I bid you welcome," he said levelly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The merchant prince was surprised when Anran dared to stepped forward, but he did not let it show in his expression, and continued to merely smile while his wife continued to cast nasty glares Harmanaija's way.
"My, my, why so rude a greeting? I simply was out for a stroll and figured I'd say my hellos and wish you luck. Hakeshna shines on men this day, all for the glory of Essyrn, for the glory of our Shah."

Lion

Anran bowed his head and nodded to the other man but he did not move from his position.  "Indeed, we are here to celebrate the greatness of our Shah, so one would think that you would at least respect a man's dwelling, my lord," he said with another bow.  "And the respect of all the dwell within."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Marra stared at Anran scrutinizingly and kept her nose turned up at him, but as much as she pretended not to notice Harmanaija, her blood was so obviously boiling over it.

"Yes, but can not a man converse with his fellow man about such an event. I just saw you were preparing for the day and figured I'd pay my... respects," he said, and chanced only one glance over to Harmanaija before looking up at Anran, then sized him up.
"I see you are busy, however... I suppose I should let you prepare. We wouldn't' want you late for such an event."

And his proud wife could have sneered.

Lion

Anran bowed gracefully to both of them nevertheless and smile.  "Thank you, Lord Ahb-meht," he nodded.  "Good afternoon to you.  Now do yourself an honor and make yourself scarce."  And he looked at Marra and winked at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Lord Ahb-meht's smile never left his face, but his wife cast Anran a nasty glare.

"Very well, Lord Haidan, good luck at the crocodile hunt," and with graceful strides, he and his wife left. But as they were rounding the corner, Marra stole another glance over her shoulder glaringly at Harmanaija before the pair completely disappeared from view.

It was then Harmanaija finally released a breath and moved out from behind Anran, turning her back to him.
"Th.. thank you for.. for asking them to leave. I don't now if you're aware but he... Lord Ahb-meht was my former husband,"s he told him softly, speaking to the ground and trying to find something for her to do, for she felt so shaky she was almost in tears. She had thought she had all but put that man behind her- but then there he was, following her like a ghost.

Lion

"I had a feeling there was some kind of history between you two.  He kept looking at you, from the corner of his eye.  Not to mention he was looking for a reason to linger," Anran said, watchig still from where they left.  He looked at her and put a hand on her shoulder.  "Are you all right?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

When Anran approached her, she all but jumped from his touch. Gasping, she jerked in reaction and turned towards him, then swiftly, she diverted her gaze to the clothing she was hastily picking up from the rugs and sands.

"I... y-yes, I'll be, I mean I am fine. Just fine," but as she released another long breath, her heart caught in her throat again, as she caught one of Lord Ahb-meht's 'hulking' "friends". And instinctively she shrunk away, pressing herself closer to Anran when she suddenly yelped, her sandal catching on her already torn skirts as she began to trip.

Today was just not her day.

Lion

At least it was momentarily entertaining, that was for certain.  But Anran's expression was not one of laughter as she tripped on herself and he helped her up.  "Nothing to see here.  Move along.  Just ripped skirts is all.  Nothing at all, all right!" he said, glaring at the crony and pulling Harmanaija back inside the tent.

"Look, it's more than obvious you're not all right," he said to her.  "I...don't think leaving you in camp with the others would be such a good idea.  Come with me to the dinner, and to the preliminary hunt matches.  No doubt Ahb-meht will find as many ways to torment you as possible."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was true, she had a hunch her ex-husband would try to do something rotten to her here, but upon hearing Anran's suggestion, she gasped as turned to him.
"Oh, no! I couldn't impose!" And what would a woman even do at such an affair? And no doubt her ex-husband would even seek a way to make that occasion horrible for her, too.

Tags: