Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just a Little to Drink (CIA Members <3)

Started by zozee9, June 18, 2014, 08:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Tanya bumbled around The Keep, looking under the chairs and behind every cup and everywhere else possibly imaginable. She reached up on her tiptoes, only to fall over and decide to search around on her knees. Glancing up around at her strange audience of Cray and Investigation workers, she threw them a toothy smile.

"So!" she started, turning around so she was sitting on her bum. "It's time for a party! I promise, despite the scanty looking rooms and everything, I did plan to plan this... but one thing led to another and all of a sudden I was drinking and had a hot guy at my arm and it really wasn't the best moment to go and test my interior design skills out."

Returning back to her knees, Tanya continued her conversation as she looked into a large wooden storage box. "However, I did buy the booze. So really, we have everything needed for the party. There's only one problem—at some point, some point I really just do not remember, I happened to hide all of the alcohol. Oh!" She paused to pull out a large bottle of scotch from the box. "See, here one is!" Tanya stood up and started to head towards the kitchen, trusting others to follow her. "Anyway, it's now a scavenger hunt party!"

Tanya grabbed a glass from the kitchen and poured herself a drink before downing it. Holding up the empty glass as if she was toasting, she shouted with incomparable enthusiasm, "So let the party begin!" And with that, she poured a small glass of the high quality scotch for everybody else in the room, not even bothering to ask if they wanted any.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Alegretto

Baras watched the shenanigans of his stumbly and possibly drunk, he couldn't really tell, employer. He still hadn't gotten used to the level of intoxication that Tanya normally exhibited, and he was never sure whether she was drunk or not, but he figured it was best to just roll with it. In his experience, anything could seem normal eventually.

The announcement that the party had suddenly turned into a scavenger hunt pleased Baras. He hadn't been looking forward to a night of awkward conversation and difficult socializing. Finding booze would be a much easier way to participate than actually trying to speak to other people. It was also a good way to demonstrate his skills. Baras was fairly new around here an he felt it keenly. It was the only reason he was actually attending this party, so his co-workers could see him here. Anyway, many people at CIA barely knew him, or what he could do. Hopefully tonight would give them a better idea.

First things first, Baras decided that it would be best to start searching with some clues instead I wandering around blindly. He maneuvered his way to the front of the crowd nearer to Tanya and yelled "Excuse me? Boss? Any ideas where we ought to start looking?"

Kriv

OOC: The revival!

Johnny stumbled around outside of the keep, he was angry, and drunk off his ass. He kicked down the door and let out an audible grumble. "Beeeeerr." He commanded as he stuggled to stand.

Tags: