Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kitten whispers and tickle fights. [Aeyt!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, August 07, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

That was definitely something they'd have to discuss, because Einin didn't like the idea of the whole passing out part. But soon that whole topic was out of her mind as Ryk really picked up the pace and bucked up into her, and soon, though Ryk had claimed she was in control, she didn't feel much like she was in control at all--not that she was complaining either way! It was all she could do to hang on as she rode him, as he went abruptly from gentle to rough, and between the powerful thrusts and the smacks on her ass, pleasure and pain blending into one dizzying concoction, and soon she was moaning her enjoyment.

It was hard to keep quiet when it felt so good, when every nerve was thrumming with pleasure, and when he grabbed her hair she yelped, then squealed when he bit her neck, all while driving up into her, again and again. Einin dug her nails into Ryk's arms and clenched her eyes shut, her breath coming in breathless pants, and just when she thought it was getting too much, he sucked on her neck instead, and she squirmed, ticklish yet aroused. She cried out again when he repeated it, held in place by his grip on her hair, and his sudden kiss silenced her. She kissed him back, whimpering when he tugged her lip and pulled her hair again, and then the world was spinning and she felt cool sheets beneath her back, and Ryk's weight upon her.

Her breath stole away when he really began to fuck her.

And that was the only word that could describe it, for it definitely wasn't the gentle lovemaking he'd demonstrated before. She kissed him fiercely, biting at his lip, as her pleasured sounds were muffled against his mouth and coming out as shuddering, frantic breaths and moans. And when he took her hands and pinned them above her head, a thrill went through her, heat washing over her, as her heart pounded in her chest. It left her feeling trapped and vulnerable, helpless to do anything but spread her legs and let him have his way with her, and gods, it was so weird, but she liked the vulnerability.

Because she trusted him enough to be submissive.

Einin came up gasping when he broke the kiss, and she hardly needed his encouragement, as much as it aroused her--because with her mouth free, and his cock slamming home, she was soon crying out in earnest, voice rising on each thrust, until her cries were close to screams, because gods, whatever he was doing, he was doing it right. The intensity of it all was almost too much for her to take as she writhed beneath him, the force of his thrusting rocking her entire body and making her small breasts bounce.

"Oh gods, oh gods!" she sobbed. His hips slapped against her thighs, turning her light skin pink, and no doubt there would be bruises later. Einin tossed her head and squirmed, back arching as she bucked her hips into his thrusts as much as she could. She jerked at her hands in a weak attempt at freeing herself--more because she found she liked the struggle and the sense of helplessness, the feeling of his strength, than because she actually wanted to be free.

"Oh Kia, oh Ryk--! Ah! You feel amazing, I--oh!" Her voice rose as that familiar pressure and heat began to build with each deep thrust, her body tensing and sex tightening as she drew closer, and closer, her fingers curling around Ryk's until she was clutching his hands in a white knuckled grip. "Oh gods, don't stop, oh gods!"

Ryk got his wish. She screamed as she came, her hands crushing his in her grip, her body trembling uncontrollably, her thighs squeezing his sides. She felt dizzy with pleasure as heat flooded her and her already tight sex clamped around Ryk's cock.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Einin's orgasm was enough to give Ryk his own. Her screams, her trembling, the tightening of her pussy on his cock. He could feel the spasms of pleasure coursing through her, and he let out a deep moan of his own as he exploded into her. His thrusting slowed but he drew back further, and slammed home harder. His throbbing cock filled her with his warm seed, so full of it that some spilled out of her as his thrusting continued. When he was spent, Ryk released Einin's hands and brought his down to brush away their disheveled hair. He rested the entirety of his weight upon her then, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply.
        "I hope you don't plan on sleeping tonight," he said between his kisses, "I don't plan on letting you. I am going to please you all night long, and take my own great pleasure from you." As he laid on her, kissing her, he felt his deflated erection returning. His flaccid cock grew stiff again in just a few short minutes, without ever taking it out of her. As it had grown limp, more of his seed had escaped her, along with her own juices, and Einin was now lying in a small puddle. Not that it mattered. Ryk was hard again, and still inside his young lover. He glanced over his shoulder at his large clock, before giving a smile to Einin as he began slowly thrusting into her again.
        "We have enough time for one more go if you're up for it, Little Bird." He kissed her sweetly, not waiting for her assent, and continued his gentle thrusts. He leaned on one arm brushing her hair back so he could look in her eyes. "Don't fall in love with me just yet, Little Bird," he said to her sweetly, "Love terrifies me a bit. I'll need time to warm to the idea." The words had barely escaped his mouth when he closed his eyes and pressed his lips once again to hers. He knew he couldn't let himself love her yet. Not yet. Love was a weakness. He loved Dylanna, but hid it from himself. If he loved Einin too, he might break. He'd just have to brave those waters if it came to it. For now he just made love to her, as a woman as sweet as her deserved.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Panting and shivery, Einin kissed Ryk back and wrapped her arms around his neck, though her kisses were more tender now, ad her grip on him was a soft embrace, rather than clinging to him in ecstasy. She felt sated and languid in the afterglow of their passion, her body warm and thrumming with pleasure, and when Ryk spoke of keeping her up all night, she gave a breathless laugh.

"I sort of figured you wanted me to stay for a reason," she said with a tired grin, a grin that soon turned to an "O" of surprise when he began to move in her again, slowly. She gasped, her hands tightening on his shoulders, and her body trembled because she was still sensitive from her release. Closing her eyes and pressing her face against his neck, she wrapped her legs around his hips again and locked her ankles--which was answer enough to his question of whether she wanted another go or not.

Because now that he'd begun again, she wasn't letting him go!

She moved her hips into his thrusts, slow, circular, and grinding, and kissed and nibbled at his neck, her breath coming out in hot pants. But when Ryk pulled back a little and brushed back her hair, her eyes fluttered open to look up at him--and the flush in her cheeks darkened at his words.

Don't fall in love with him.

He was making it hard, she realized, abruptly, in that moment.

And a sudden pang of fear bled into the bliss, but she couldn't say anything--didn't even know what she'd say, because her own emotions were a muddled mess, and she hadn't even realized they were until he'd said something--because he was kissing her again, and his hips were rolling into hers, and soon pleasure was erasing the worry, because right then, that was all that mattered. Right then, she didn't care. She threaded her fingers in his hair and tasted him with her tongue, her lips gently nibbling his, and let out small, breathy whimpers in time to his slow thrusts, for now enjoying the lovemaking.

Lovemaking. Like a man makes love to his wife...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

The lovemaking had been a rare treat for Ryk. Mostly it was just a bunch of ravenous fucking. He was good at it, he enjoyed it, and his lovers always did as well. With Einin, he let himself enjoy the slow pace and all the things that went with it. Without the vigor of an increased pace he could enjoy each individual thrust, he could feel all of Einin's shivers of pleasure. There was no detail he missed, and he enjoyed the sweet pleasure of kissing her slowly. The penetration was almost second to the physical joy of their bodies braced together, the heat of their passion, the beat of their synchronized hearts. An occasional gust of cool air from his magically controlled climate tingled along their flesh and brought sighs from the pleasure of it. It had been wonderful, and though the slow pace had made reaching climax take a little longer, they had both been more than satisfied.
        Now they laid spooning, of all things, Ryk's arms wrapped around Einin, her flawless back pressed against his muscled chest. He occasionally kissed the back of her neck and the side of her head sweetly. One of his hands stroked the bottom of her abdomen, caressing her in little swirls that traced down through her sparse pubis and up to her navel. His other hand stroked across her slight and supple breasts without lust. They were perfect, he loved them, they fit her so very well. The way the soft areola was puffed up, her little pink nipples unmarred from abuse. The feeling of her ample bottom pressed against his cock nearly elicited a rise of lust from him, but he released it, knowing he'd not have the time to give in to his desire again.
        "We sure are an interesting pair," he whispered, "I love our time together. Naked or otherwise. You are an amazing young woman. I'm glad you stumbled upon me that night, Little Bird. Now you just have to be sure you want to marry me," Einin could likely feel Ryk's smile as he nestled his face into the back of her neck, "I can be a handful after all." Ryk kissed Einin softly through her hair, and breathed a sigh of contentment. His confusion about seeing Dylanna and her son at the festival, and his visit to her home, were forgotten in the bliss of the girl in his arms. While he feared loving her, he loved the way she chased his inner demons away. She warmed his fractured soul, and he had no plans of letting her slip away.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Warm and comfortable in Ryk's arms, Einin lay there with her eyes closed, enjoying his gentle caresses and the feeling of his chest pressed against her back. That close, she could feel his heartbeat, and she couldn't help but smile as she cuddled a little closer and wrapped her arms around one of his--the one that was currently stroking her breasts. His touch made her skin tingle and nipples harden, and his fingers on her pubis and belly made her suck in her breath, but the lust was gone for now, replaced with a sleepy contentment as she nuzzled her cheek against the blankets.

Sex, as she'd come to learn, was quite fun--and sweet Kia, but Ryk made her feel things she hadn't known were physically possible! But this, right here? This was just as good. This feeling of security and affection, of...

She didn't want to think the word, but it made her feel loved.

And his words certainly helped.

Einin smiled into the blankets, her shoulders shaking with quiet laughter. "You're a handful? What's that make me, then?" she asked, and pressed her lips to his arm, whatever skin she could reach. For a few moments, she grew quiet, mulling over the rest of what he'd said, and then she hugged his arm a little tighter.

"...I do want to marry you."

Aeytrious

Ryk slid back from his young lover and rolled her toward himself. He smiled at Einin as he looked into her beautiful eyes, then leaned and kissed her softly on the mouth. "Stay," he whispered, then he rolled away from her completely. Without a word, he began collecting her garments, and neatly stacked them beside her. Each time he placed something next to her, he kissed her. He glanced up at the clock, and quickened his pace. Once everything was found and retrieved, he grabbed his own clothing and dressed in a hurry, throwing Einin a wink.
        "We're late," he said with a grin. "It seems I enjoyed holding you for longer than I should have let myself."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin stayed where she was while Ryk collected her clothes, and she only moved when he started to dress--and remarked on the time. Late?! Ack!

"Oh! Crap!" she said, and quickly rolled to her feet--only to freeze with a grimace as gravity did its thing, semen and her own wetness leaking down her thighs. The blankets beneath her were a wet mess, and she hadn't noticed it until she sat up. With a bright blush, she looked over at Ryk, not really wanting to move with the sticky mess clinging to her.

"Ah...primper?" And then another thought struck her. An important one. Far more important even than getting clean, and one that had completely slipped her mind the other day, while she had been lost in passion--and also very tipsy. "And, er...do you...I'm not gonna..."

She waved at the mess between her legs. "I'm not gonna get with child, am I?"

Aeytrious

Ryk pulled the primper from his now donned vest and gave himself a tap. He was as fresh as when he'd gone down to meet Einin a couple hours earlier. He smiled at her, and her exasperation and moved over to her. He kissed her tenderly before tapping her with the primper, but even as it cleaned her, more of their combined juices ran out of her. It didn't handle anything internal, so there was little he could do for her until it all had evacuated from her still glistening sex.
        "It's a possibility," he said in response to her concern over pregnancy, "but it's an inevitable eventuality regardless. When we're married, everyone will expect you to produce an heir." He kissed her again not giving her time to react to his matter of fact statement. "Can you imagine me as a father? It'll be interesting." He grinned devilishly at the concern he noted on her face, and then gave a small laugh. "If you're overly concerned about it, we can get you something that will prevent you from growing heavy with child. I recommend you use it after tomorrows plans for swimming, as it will bring your moon's blood early." He looked down to check the progress of the mess flowing from her and gave her another tap of the primper. There wasn't an immediate return of more flow, so what was coming out was out for now. Ryk kissed Einin again and then moved away to give her space to dress. He sat sideways on a chair so he could watch her as she moved. "I can get something else for you that you swallow before sex that will prevent conception. Best not to use it too much though, or it will prevent you from ever having children at all."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Feeling much cleaner now, if a little sore from their activities, Einin moved off of the bed and began to dress. "Er...I'd like that," she said as she bent to slip on her discarded stockings.

"I know when we're married, people will expect...things. But I'd like to wait a while? When I'm older?" She looked over at Ryk, worry creasing her brow. He looked smug and totally okay with the idea of children, and she supposed it made sense, since he was much older. But she was certainly not there yet! And the idea, frankly, terrified her. She wasn't ready to be a mother! She had so much she wanted to do with her life, like become a knight--and people died in labor!

Heart thumping in her chest as she began to really think about the consequences of all their pleasure, she pulled on her chemise. "I'm not really ready for children, Ryk. At all. I have to become a knight, and I can't do that with a child, and women die all the time, and--" She breathed, running her hands through her hair. "It scares me."

Aeytrious

"I only tease," Ryk told Einin. He didn't mention that if she weren't so easily swayed to marry him, he had considered letting her get with child so that he might manipulate her into it. No need to tell her that while she was changing him, he was still devious at his core. "We will make sure you don't get pregnant until you are ready." The smile he gave her was once again affectionate, he did care deeply for his Little Bird, he just refused to love another. He would not secretly suffer it again. He stood to cross back to her, the worry and fear on her face drawing concern from him. He slowly pulled her into a gentle embrace, and kissed her quite lovingly, brushing her hair aside.
        "When you bare our child I will be there to hold your hand, and I will have the best care prepared for you. You think that these little potions are the extent of the healing we can manage with magic?" He leaned in to whisper into her ear quietly, "we can even bring people back from the dead. The soul has to be willing, and it takes a great deal of preparation and power, but it can be done." He pulled back and gave Einin a reassuring smile. Then he tapped her with the primper again to remove the wrinkles from her garments, and the trickle that was likely running down her leg again.
        She was a sight to behold, flush with the afterglow, breasts heaving in her elegant, but simple dress. She was the sexiest girl he had ever beheld, and he desired nothing more than to ravish her again right then He restrained himself, though his cock objected with an erection. He took Einin's hand in his, kissed it, then pressed it to the pulsing member. He flexed it so she would be sure to feel it through his garments, and then he gave her a lecherous grin.
        "We should go to greet our guests," he said, "you'll have more of that tonight." He grabbed a potion from a hidden place and took a sip, then handed it to Einin. "For the soreness and the bruises."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

That was...reassuring that there were things that could help with childbirth, but that didn't ease Einin's worry. A child? Gods! That was so far in the future for her she hadn't even begun to think about it, and now that she was, it was scary. She didn't even know that she wanted a child! Carrying something in her for months, then the pain of birth, and then...having a child...

Her stomach fluttered with panic. Thank Kia Ryk was on the same page, though, and was willing to wait until she was ready.

Though, they could bring people back from the dead?

Einin was still boggling over that when Ryk tapped her with the primper again (and just in time, as more...mess...had started to leak out), and she looked up at him, shoving the anxiety away with a smile. Whatever happened, she supposed, would happen--but for now, she trusted him, and was certainly enjoying her time with him now.

Despite what they'd just done, when Ryk took her hand and pressed it to his new erection, Einin sputtered a laugh and flushed red, jerking her hand away. "How did you--?! Did you move it?" she blurted as she took the motion and took a sip, relief spreading through her as the potion worked its magic.

Aeytrious

"I flexed the muscle," Ryk said with a grin, "much in the same way you can flex yours." He groped at her crotch lustfully, then squeezed her ass as he kissed her again. "I suppose we should head down," he said with a hint of disappointment, "we should not leave our guests waiting."

Tiberius Kaikenn, manipulator of ice and fire, student of Arca's Mage College, was arriving a bit late to the dinner that Ryk invited him to. The houseman directed young Tiberius to wait in the sitting room where the other guests had already gathered and were chatting. They appeared to mostly be entertainers, and wore the garb of their trades. A few looked like kitchen workers, aprons worn over what must be their finest clothing. Tiberius himself had not dressed nice.
        He stood out as a bit under dressed, and perhaps a bit disheveled, as his white streaked blue hair was likely a mess. Though his muddy-brown robe was soft and comfortable, and threadbare from love, it looked like beggars garb, even a bit soiled and singed by recent experiments. Tiber wore it open, the ties hanging loose, over a bright white shirt and grey trousers. Both were cleaner than the robe, but showed similar damage from experimentation. Comfortable brown wool slippers covered his feet, and he looked down at them wondering if he should have worn boots. It wasn't that he didn't have dress robes, and a bit finer choice of clothing, he had just forgotten. His mind had been on other things. When he noticed he was running late, he rushed from his lab to grab a carriage over. Luckily Master Handelaar was prominent enough that the driver knew right where he lived, and a quick route.
        The host it appeared had not shown himself yet, which meant Tiber was off the hook for being tardy.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin laughed, and swatted Ryk's hand playfully. "We had better, before we get  distracted again! We'll have time for that later," she said, and clasped his hand in hers. "Come on, then. Let's meet the people I apparently invited yesterday!"

Because she didn't fully remember everyone she'd invited.

Tugging on Ryk's hand, Einin headed for the door and pulled Ryk with her, ready to head out and meet the entertainers. Unfortunately, she wasn't aware of the dark hickeys on her neck, and thus forgot to cover them.

Aeytrious

Ryk tugged back against Einin's hand pulled her in close, and put a kiss to her neck. "You might want to cover the evidence of the amazing fucking we just did," he said, grinning as he continued to kiss her neck. "The primper doesn't clean away the dark spots I left on your neck." He directed her toward the mirror, pointing, and gave her a smack to the ass as motivation. "Don't dawdle now gorgeous."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin leaned into the kiss, a pleasant shiver going through her, because her neck was quite sensitive, and that felt good--and if he kept doing that, she might very well need another pass with the primper! But then he spoke, and realization dawned.

OH.

With a bright blush, Einin brought a hand to her neck as though she'd be able to feel the marks, then hurried to the mirror at his prompting. "Good gods, Ryk! It looks like I got attacked by an animal!" she said, and quickly worked her magic. The marks soon vanished beneath a layer of illusion magic, and when she was satisfied, she whirled back around to join Ryk and took his arm.

"Not that...mind them, or anything. They'll fade, I suppose, and it was fun enough getting them."

Aeytrious

"I'll give you more tonight," Ryk said with a grin as he led Einin to the door of his chambers. His order not to disturb him, even at the arrival of guests, had been followed, and he was happy about that. He'd had plenty of time to enjoy his young lover. As he led her back through the house to meet the people they'd invited, he daydreamed about the things he'd do with her that evening. Then his thoughts led to tomorrow. They had plans to swim. Sure partly to help her get better at it, but mostly so he could have her naked in his pond. Taking her in the water, under the sun, in the bathing suit designed in a risqué Essyrni style, was going to be a great time.
        "After all that exercise, I'm famished," Ryk told her as they approached the stairs. One of his house staff was heading up to the third floor as Ryk turned Einin down toward the first. "I hope the feast is everything we desire."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I'm sure it will be!" Einin said with a grin. "I mean, it was pretty great yesterday, so I imagine it'd be even better today. Though, I did have a lot of drink...so could be it was only so great because I was tipsy, but I doubt that."

Considering she'd experienced other things while tipsy, too, and as today proved, it certainly hadn't been the champagne that made it so excellent.

Aeytrious

"Well when you were eating you had yet to drink," Ryk reminded Einin, "so your enjoyment of the food was genuine. Now that we've had a good tumble, you know your enjoyment of yesterday's activities was also genuine," he whispered as they reached the bottom of the stairs. Ryk led Einin through the gallery into the sitting room in which their guests waited.
        "Welcome everyone," Ryk said with a smile, "sorry for the delay, I was giving Lady Beirne a tour of the house. It's quite large. Who even needs this much space?" He laughed at the joke he made, and some of the others joined him in it. Viconia was not one of them, though her brothers did smile at the humor. The mage Tiberius was there, looking as if he'd just stepped from his lab, which amused Ryk, but did not bother him. Most of the invited cooks were in the room, so the food must be all but ready. He'd sent word through the Soot Wolves to have Branwen and Jaheira invited, and the Red Wolf had sent them to have new clothes tailored for the event. Branwen's curvacious body, and large bust was poured into a sleek red dress. She carried a long black case that held her swords. The slim framed Jaheira was wearing loose breeches and a vest of a billowing black material with fancy gold embroidery. She looked dashing, and would still be able to do her contortionist performance. Ryk had invited a couple other performers as guests as well, and everyone, aside from Viconia, looked pleased to be there.
        "You've likely had enough time to meet each other," Ryk said, "and you all know me! So let's have some fun. How shall we begin?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I'd suggest we begin with the physical activities," Einin said with a smile up at Ryk, before looking back out at the gathered group. Usually, she hated these sorts of formal affairs, but this just seemed like it'd be a fun night. No one was stuffy here--well, except for Viconia, who looked like she'd eaten a spider or something. Why the sour face, when she was getting both fed and paid well? Hrm.

"Get it out of the way before the feasting, because you shouldn't do strenuous activities after a large meal."

Aeytrious

"I think that is probably best," Ryk agreed, "Branwen would probably not enjoy swallowing swords on a full stomach either." He gave the busty performer a smile. "Would you like to begin my dear?"
        The beautiful, very feminine Branwen, stepped forward and the guests all moved back to give her plenty of space. Everyone formed a half circle around the sword swallower, so they could watch her work. Branwen opened her case and her sister, the boyishly beautiful Jeheira, stepped forward to hold it for her. The snug dress flexed as Branwen tipped back her head and slid the first sword into her mouth. Down her throat it went. She did a partial bow, turning for the group, then reached for another sword, sliding it in next to the first. It was fascinating to watch. She swallowed multiple swords at once, would turn the swords in her throat at times, and even swallowed one curved sword. The entire time, her dress gripped her, accentuating both the curves of her body and the flexing of her body as she performed. When she was done, she replaced the swords in their case, and bowed. She stepped back to give her sister the center space, and Jeheira went right to work.
        The performances continued on for a while longer, each act giving way to the next, everyone enjoying the talents of their fellow guests. Eventually one of the cooks came to announce that everything was ready, and the performing at least came to a pause. As Ryk and his guests moved through the adjacent drawing room to the dining hall, the master of the manor drew Tiberius into him. "It would please me if you would sit close," he told the young mage, "I would like to discuss your education, and your experiments." Tiber smiled and nodded to Master Handelaar, and all the guests filed into the  large, and beautifully decorated dining hall. Many of the dishes were already set about the table, and more were being brought in as they all took seats.
        "Well this all looks and smells delicious," Ryk said to the delight of the cooks, "let's not wait a moment more." He pulled out a chair for Einin to sit, then took the chair beside her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey