Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ladies of the Night [M]

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 09:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: This thread is OPEN BY REQUESTS (but you don't have to request to join in if you are apart of this guild. But outsiders interested in joining please post an inquiry on the guild page ^_^ Thanks.

---------------------------

"You ever wonder what these men do when they're not fucking us? I mean like actually think about it?" Candy asked, popping a chocolate covered cherry into her mouth. "I mean, they come to us, guns ready, and try to go out in a flame of glory." She found herself wrinkling her nose as she laughed, kicking her pink colored stockings in the air.

"Yeah, a one night glory," Starlight replied with a roll of her eyes. "And of course I think on it, but I try not to. What peach don't?" Turning around in her vanity, the black haired nightly entertainer gave her younger peach a scrutinizing stare. "Are you eating my chocolates again?"

Candy laughed and held up the half eaten box of bon bons.
"It's not like you were gonna eat 'em!" Candy protested, thoroughly amused, that was, until Starlight yanked the box clean from her hands. "You eat too much of this stuff your teeth will rot and you'll get fat. You know how the men like us as high class as we can get."

"Yeah, but if I lose my teeth," Candy went on, sucking at the chocolate at the tips of her fingers, "Then it'll make givin' those blow jobs easier. And if I get fatter, they'll be more to love!"
Starlight couldn't help but laugh as she tossed one of the chocolate candies at her friend's head.
"Hey, watch it now, Starlight! Don't be wasting those candies now. We know Lord Sampson paid high silver and a gold piece for those treats."

"Yeah, we all know this," she said with a roll of her eyes and returned her dark eyes to the vanity where she worked at brushing her wild, black hair. "All of these men pay top coin." And her voice dropped a little as she added, pulling the brush through her dark hair, "They'll pay anything for something sweet."

Candy stopped kicking her legs like a kid and turned to lay on her side. Starlight's room was a lot more grand than her own, and when not working, and finding a place to lay low and away from the Randy Peach's owner, she normally found herself here, hanging out with the older peach. Not only did Starlight have a lot of pointers in the fine art of pleasing a man, but like herself, Starlight was as much of a dreamer as she- despite her desire to hide it away from the world. Candy liked to believe she could read into people, really read into them, an dit's why she was so choosy with whom she decided to befriend here. While there were whores with good advice a plenty, it was hard to find a like soul- and Starlight, well... She owed her one. It was her fault, after all, for saving her life that one fateful night...

And now Starlight would find herself with a faithful friend.
"You ever dream of getting out of here?" Candy asked, cheek laying flush against the bed.
Starlight raised a brow at her smaller companion, the expression evident in her reflection in the mirror.

"You mean like when we go out at night, fighting some crime?"
Candy smirked but shook her head.

"No, not like that," she said, and saw the expression Starlight held before the woman turned her eyes away from the mirror. "I mean, doing something beyond the Peach."
Starlight gave a dry laugh.

"We wouldn't get far in this world, sugar. It's fuck or be fucked. That's what they all say, and we're better off here."

Candy wasn't sure she liked that logic, but decided to let it go at that. The air was feeling heavy, and she could tell Starlight was unhappy. She never really liked to push her, even when she adored pushing other peach's buttons.

"Speaking about our time at night," the girl went on, scooting to the end of the bed. "You told me earlier you had something you wanted-"

But the second Candy began to speak on it, Starlight's hands went to other girls lips, and both of them turned with a start when the door suddenly opened.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

The door swung open from a soft push, revealing Fisher. Today - or right now, rather - she was fair, almost pale, and her long, rumpled hair was a rich amber orange; her slightly non-human eyes and the freckles that dusted her nose and cheeks matched her hair, an identical amber. She paused only a moment in the doorway before coming, unbidden, into the room and flouncing onto Starlight's bed.

"I think we get plenty far," Fisher said, catching the last bit of the other two Peaches conversation. There was an odd stress on the word 'I.' Fisher had only recently picked up speaking in the first person and she still drew out words like 'I' and 'me' and such as though they sat awkwardly in her mouth, not quite rolling off her tongue.

Then Fisher rolled over onto her side, facing Starlight. "Boss say I come talk to you to 'get some sense.' Just because Fisher-" she paused, realizing the mistake, then went on, "didn't want to be 'Mommy' for this man. Big trouble. Bad bad. Why should play 'mommy?' I'm Fisher, nobody's mommy. Strange strange. Strange man."

It seemed only then that Fisher realized that they were talking about something Interesting. "Eh?" Her head tilted and Fisher looked inquisitively between the two. "What you two talking about? What Starbright," Fisher never got Starlight's name right, "wanto say?"

visualspice

"Fisher, I love ya, but you really chose a bad time to come in," Candy scolded, and picked herself up from the bed and reopened the door to peek out into the hall. Then peering over her shoulder, she closed the door with a sigh.
"Ain't nobody else out there now," she went on with a jerking of her thumb. "But hey, Fisher, no one was following after you, were they? I mean like lingering in the hall when you came into Starlight's room?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

"Fisher didn't choose bad time," the half sprite replied frowning at Candy a bit defensively. In truth, Fisher was a bit jealous of the bond between Candy and Starlight, though she might not realize it. Though she was friendly with everyone in the Peach for the most part, Fisher didn't have a connection with anyone approaching what she'd had with her tribe. Before. When she was free. "Boss sent me up."

She was curious what was up, though, and wanted to stay part of the little group. Especially if there was something to be shared! Even if it was just a secret. So she sat up, looking at Candy with her head tilted, and gave a shrug. "No. No one else I don't think so.." She inched a bit forward on the bed. "Why why?"

visualspice

Candy leveled a gaze at Fisher.
"Because..." she went on, speaking between her teeth. "We were about to discuss something important. Something not everybody should hear about."