Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]  (Read 4723 times)

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

Re: This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]
« Reply #300 on: January 18, 2018, 09:40:40 PM »
Briar gasped sharply, biting her bottom lip to hold back a small yelp of pain and jerking her hips in surprise as she stretched around him. It stung, but it wasn't as startling or sharp as the first time. Ow...yeah...she was definitely tender, and fuck, he was huge. But now that she knew it wasn't something to worry about, that it was more akin to the discomfort of using a new muscle for the first time, she wasn't about to cry uncle. Especially not after goading him on.

Besides, now she also knew that it would get better.

She gripped him tightly, tensing for those first few thrusts and gritting her teeth until, finally, she began to relax a little. But it was still kind of uncomfortable, and wasn't squirming as much as she had before, mostly clinging hard to him until her nails dug into him through the gloves. She had been worked up to a frenzy that first time and, perhaps, her insistence on a hard fucking straight out of the gates was coming back to bite her.
OPEN THREADS! HOP ON IN FOR SOME WILD GOOD TIMES. 8D
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Anoki // Astrid // Axieva // Aysel //  Beatrid // Branwen // Briar // Cadmus // Cerys // Charik // Chephirah // Clover // Corryn // Dai // Delwyn // Demaht // Durga // Einin/Owl // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Felix // Frost // Gwendolyn // Hatame // Hayate // Hazel // Hyacinthe // Ife // Iris // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Khero // Koi // Kota // Kuan // Kuvira // Kyran // Kyori // Liam // Makani // Makoro // Max // Maya // Mei // Misae // Monster // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Nelly // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rowan // Sachi // Sadb // Sahar // Scarab // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Syrae // Taj // Tanith // Tessa // Tiaret // Tikaani // Vahni // Valor // Victoria // Wakiza // Xinyi // Yarra // Yasmin // Yiroa // Yun // Zahara

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #301 on: January 18, 2018, 09:51:52 PM »
        The self lubricating condom mixed with Briar’s ejaculate was more than enough to keep things smooth as Dirk gently slid in and out of her. He felt her tension, and then felt it ease, but she was not as enthusiastic as she had been previously. Perhaps she was not as sensitive to the pleasure now as well. He wanted her to enjoy herself more so he leaned away from her so he could get his hands in better positions to please her. One hand worked her clit while the other fondled her breasts. Dirk hoped his slow thrusts paired with his hand work would heighten Briar’s pleasure.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiramKurohanaLexMelyndaria
MowellesaSehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

8etty 8otter 8ought a 8it of 8utter.
"8ut," said she, "this 8utter's 8itter.
If I put it in my 8atter,
It will make my 8atter 8itter.
8ut a 8it of 8etter 8utter
That would make my 8atter 8etter."
So 8etty 8otter 8ought a 8it of 8etter 8utter
(8etter than her 8itter 8utter)
And she put it in her 8itter 8atter
And made her 8itter 8atter a 8it 8etter.

Yes. I know I'm sexy.
You don't need to keep pointing it out.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #302 on: January 18, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »
Briar’s breath hitched, coming out as a soft squeak, when Dirk’s hands began to explore, but it was a good sound and it certainly showed. She whimpered and moved her hips slowly against him, pressing against his hand and working against his cock, and a shudder went through her as her nipples hardened under his touch. Oh, she was still sensitive, and wildly so, but that applied to pain as well as pleasure and her body wasn’t quite sure what new sensation to focus most on. But as he worked her, and as fresh arousal began to spike and grow, so too did the discomfort begin to lessen until she was moaning, her hips rocking with him as she grew even slicker.

Thank gods for the gentle pace, though. She wasn’t so sure she could handle another vigorous fuck so soon. But this was...surprisingly nice. Really good, actually.

Slow and gentle, each thrust better than the next, letting her feel every hard inch of him slide in and out of her. Briar had been wild with passion that first time, but now, tired and relaxed, she got to truly experience Dirk. She glanced down curiously between them, watching him thrust into her, and sucked in a sharp breath as that only made her hotter. She curled her hands into his shirt, more to cling to him in passion now than to clutch him through pain, and trembled as the pleasure began to build, drawing fresh whimpers from her throat.

“That...that feels fucking good,” she gasped, breath coming quicker, more frantic, as the pleasure from his fingers and cock began to come together, working in tandem. She glanced down again and bit her lip, face flushed as she watched, and let out another little moan. “How the fuck you learn this?”
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Anoki // Astrid // Axieva // Aysel //  Beatrid // Branwen // Briar // Cadmus // Cerys // Charik // Chephirah // Clover // Corryn // Dai // Delwyn // Demaht // Durga // Einin/Owl // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Felix // Frost // Gwendolyn // Hatame // Hayate // Hazel // Hyacinthe // Ife // Iris // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Khero // Koi // Kota // Kuan // Kuvira // Kyran // Kyori // Liam // Makani // Makoro // Max // Maya // Mei // Misae // Monster // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Nelly // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rowan // Sachi // Sadb // Sahar // Scarab // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Syrae // Taj // Tanith // Tessa // Tiaret // Tikaani // Vahni // Valor // Victoria // Wakiza // Xinyi // Yarra // Yasmin // Yiroa // Yun // Zahara

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #303 on: March 31, 2018, 11:42:00 PM »
        "I have no education in this," Dirk replied to Briars inquiry, keeping his thrusts even. "I have an extensive knowledge of anatomy, and I have applied it to this situation. I'm glad my conjecture was correct. Please instruct me further so that I might improve, and inform me of any preferences that you might have." Dirk maintained his gentle pace, his nimble fingers rubbing at Briar's clit. As her breath quickened, and she let out moans, Briar's pleasure heightened Dirk's. The lack of sensitivity was fading as his arousal grew, and Dirk knew that another orgasm was growing closer.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Yes. I know I'm sexy.

Offline Viscount Rhi-Rhi

This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]
« Reply #304 on: April 01, 2018, 01:51:24 PM »
“Uh...” It was difficult to think with so many new, intense sensations coursing through her, and the inquiry about preferences was a difficult one. She knew what she’d fantasized about, of course, on those mornings and nights when she needed release, but reality and fantasy were very different. She didn’t have much to go off of.

“I...don’t know? First time, remember?” Her breath hitched, a small squeak leaving her, and she clutched at him harder. “That? What you’re doing now? With your fingers...” Another gasping moan and she moved her hips against him, urging him on faster, trying to take him deeper, the tenderness forgotten through pleasure. “Feels fuckin’ good, just...” She reached down to cover his hand and slow his ministrations a little. “Softer. And, um...keep it wet. And touch my tits...or anywhere. Feels fuckin’ magic.”

Her face heated furiously and she bit her lip, trying hard to keep her thoughts on track. Somehow talking about it was leagues more embarrassing than doing, but she powered through, because if he wanted to improve, well, shit, she was happy to teach and reap those benefits. “It’s just sore at first. You, ah...you can fuck me harder now, I think,” she breathed, and rolled her hips experimentally, shuddering when that produced a new, startlingly good sensation that made her moan.

“A-ah, and whatever that was, that was good, like what your fingers did...shit...”
Dreams of Demons
Blood and Roses.

Offline Aeytrious

« Reply #305 on: April 14, 2018, 02:11:15 AM »
        Dirk was determined to wait until after Briar climaxed to let himself feel release. Finishing before her would not be very courteous. He did all he could to focus on helping her reach orgasm, thrusting at an even tempo, working his fingers in the way she liked. He could feel her body tensing as she neared her peak, and he knew that when Briar reached orgasm, her spasms would make it too intense for him to hold back. Her breath was hitching, her body starting to tremble. Any moment now, she would shudder with her pleasure, and Dirk would explode with his own.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Yes. I know I'm sexy.

Tags: Aeyt Dirk Rhi Briar mature