Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't have a drinking problem 'cept when I drink. [open!]

Started by Rhindeer, December 27, 2014, 02:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Somewhere through the haze of her throbbing headache, it all clicked into place. Faris blinked at him, eyes owlishly big, before a blush spread across her cheeks. A blush that was quite at odds with her state of undress.

But, well, her mental skills weren't exactly at their peak anymore when she was hungover than when she was drunk. The difference was, drunk she was impulsive and rowdy, and hungover she was just slow.

"...Are you propositioning me?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Hundelar

Luna was happly flying around the town, she loved to do that to Erynor, everytime they reached a new city she would fly off on her own as a form of hide and seek, surely he would go crazy looking for her, and this funny thought made the fairy laugh, a mute gesture since she could not actually speak.

She looked around everywhere, fascinated by everything she saw, Luna had a curious, innocent mind and pretty much everything seemed wonderfull to her.

She flew a little above the houses and buildings, to avoid draggin too much unnecessary attention, Erynor always said "if you don't look for trouble, trouble wont find you" or something like that, she never really paid much attention to his lectures. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sight down her, she stopped cause there was the perfect opportunity for a prank! Two people standing on an alley, apparently talking, distracted, oh this was going to be good.

The little fairy made herself invisible and swooped down into the alley.

"...Are you propositioning me?" She heard, even though she did not really knew what that meant, then Luna simply moved her hands a little bit and conjured a dozen of rubber balls to fall above the woman head, it would not hurt her but would surely be surprising"

visualspice

Before Ayden Bane could reply, something quite peculiar happened as he watched as a series of tiny, little bouncing balls rained upon the womans head. Though the only indication he was surprised was the slow rising of his brows as he looked up, around, and down all around them. But he saw nothing in sight as he thoughtfully puffed away at his cigarette, smoke coming out through his nose.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

And then there were balls.

Balls raining down on her, bouncing harmless off her head and shoulders and rolling down the alley.

And Faris just stood there, blinking slowly, wondering if maybe she was still drunk, though that had been just alcohol and she hadn't ingested and hallucinogens! She watched the balls bounce and roll, blinking slowly, dully, and thank Hakeshna they had been small and soft because her head certainly couldn't have handled more! Even that made the throb increase a beat, skipping to an angry tempo of pain.

With a groan, she covered her eyes with both hands and massaged her temples.

"...Tell me you saw that, too."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"I didn't know it could rain marbles. D'at some kind of ability of yours or somet'ing?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Hundelar

The small fairy could not stop laughing from her invisible position, those faces, trying to understand what was going on, Luna loved that, after all he had a playful nature, and felt curiosity towards everything, she had her share of fun bu now she wanted to introduce herself

"I didn't know it could rain marbles. D'at some kind of ability of yours or somet'ing?" She heard even though she could not completely understand what people said, then she remembered that Ery once taught her that simply appearing as a fairy could make people scared, and we did not want our new friends to get scared. Thinking of that, she assumed the form of a yellow cat, after all, everyone loves cats, and after becoming visible again she teleported herself to the space between the two, floating about the same height as the woman head, you know, all typical cat stuff

"Quickly, act like a cat, Luna!" She thought to herself and began to lick one of her pawns.

visualspice

Ayden bit into his cigarette, smoke drifting off the end as it glowed red. It was hard for him not to stare. Not only was yellow an uncommon color on cats, this one.. was well... floating.. Shifting the cigarette, he looked over at the woman.

"D'is one of your tricks, too?"

Rhindeer

"So it's not just me seeing this." Faris pointed at the cat, her finger following it as it floated. "I'm not losing my mind here, right? Because no, I'm not doing this! I don't have any tricks! I mean, I do, but nothing like this!"

Hundelar

Now that Luna was finally taking a closer look at the situation, everything seemed a bit odd, the two of them did not seemed to be very pleased to see her, instead, they seemed to be having a small discussion that she could not quite understand, maybe they didn't like cats?

But then she looked at the man and a needle of despair flicked her tiny fairy heart he was covered in blood! Luna could not whistand seeing people in pain, and oh my god, that man was certainly in great pain! So she flew over his direction, a weak glow covered her body as she assumed her fairy form back, a small glowing being that measured no more than 3-4 inches

"Help?" She asked to the man, pointing one of her tiny fingers towards his head direction, one of the few words she learned to say so far. she was floating about the same height as the man's head

visualspice

First a floating cat, then a ball of light? Curiously, Ayden tilted his head to the side as he studied the flying ball. But after a moment, when his eyes adjusted to the glow, he noticed it was a tiny creature and he smirked, a few pieces of ash dusting off the end of his cigarette that now drooped a bit from his lips.

"Now a fairy?" he could have laughed, but the laughter was evident enough in his eyes. He then noticed she pointed to him, and he raised his brows slowly. "Help?" he repeated, not sure what she meant. It seemed, despite being obviously covered in fresh wounds, for some reason- he paid no mind to them. It wasn't that they didn't hurt- for they hurt like hell, but it was more or less just the way he was.

He was Ayden Bane after all- and for those that did know of him- this sort of thing came to no surprise.

Puffing away at his cigarette, he mused over this predicament before removing his cigarette to blow out smoke.
"So is d'is one of your tricks?" he asked the woman again, eyes still glued to the floating little  lady of light.

Rhindeer

"I told you! I don't have any tricks like this!" Faris said, gesturing emphatically at the floating light that was making her temples ache. Despite the ridiculousness of the situation and the pain in her head--or maybe because of it!--she started to laugh, unable to help it.

"I don't know what's going on but I'm beginning to become convinced you're doing it to mess with me! Shame on you, taking advantage of a hungover woman. Shame."

visualspice

"Believe me, if I wanted to take advantage, I'd try a different trick."

Rhindeer

"Oh, good, because I think if you wanted to pull my leg and tell me there were floating balls and kittens and things, I'd totally believe you. Which. I am. Except there really are?"

Faris rubbed at her head. "I'm pretty sure there were no opiates in my booze..."

visualspice

Ayden smirked.
"And I had no booze t' have opiates in. D'ough I t'ink I could be suffering from blood loss." ANd he gave a casual shrug about that. "Wouldn't be d' first time."

Rhindeer

Faris stared at him a moment, his comment bringing her back to more pressing matters than floating cats and lights.

"You really do need to get that taken care of," she said, concern creasing her brow. "Come on. I know a killer healer. Once you're patched up, I want you to tell me about whoever did this to you. We'll make sure they don't do it again."

And then she scrunched up her face. "Uh, we as in me. Me and the other guardsmen and soldiers and all."

Hundelar

Luna watched as they continued a small discussion, she followed with her head everytime one of them spoke, she was a bit confused about what they were saying, she did get something about tricks and a killer healer, which sounded odd to her, why would a healer kill someone, he was a healer!

Healer! Thats rightm she needed to heal those bleeding wounds, she didnt quite understand if he actually needed help, but that seemed like it hurt a lot so she decided to take action.

Luna brought her hands together towards the man and began "singing" her healing song. She wasnt actually singing but her actual voice sounded like multiple small bells ringing harmonically, a small glow would cover the wounded areas and heal him in a matter of seconds.

visualspice

The tinkling noise was enough to garner his attentions, but what happened next when pocks of light seemed to blossom out from his skin from seemingly no where. And damn was it itchy. And when he went to scratch it, it only took a few good ones before he paused to realize-

"What d' hell?" And lifted up his shirt. Thought the blood stains were still there- even some of it still fresh, the cuts..

They cuts were completely gone.

Rhindeer

"Before you ask, I didn't do that, either," Faris said, staring at him. "I wish I did. I wish I could. But that wasn't me."

visualspice

Ayden's eyes now followed the little lady ball of light floating around like a fly.
"Somet'ing tells me d'is 'ting might know d' answers."

Hundelar

Ok, the healing was sucessful, and the two of them now seemed to be actually paying atention to her,  which made her excited, he said something while looking to her, she didnt understand, but he was probably just thanking her. "Luna luna!" She said, smiling. Then she conjured a small strap of cloth for him in case he wanted to clean himself up.

She then turn around and flew towards the woman, circling her body a few times before stopping in front of her.

"Luna luna!" She said, pointing towards herself the way she used to introduce herself. She realized something, the woman was naked, was that normal stuff around here? Feeling curious, Luna pointed towards the woman boobs "Naked?" she said with a confused expression.