Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oh How The Winds Have Changed (Open)

Started by Ice, March 02, 2015, 07:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

The day was bright and the winds were calm as a creature made his way down to the river. He was planning on taking a bath and going to sleep for the day. Though like always he had gotten off the beaten path and wound up in a part of the river that he did not know much about, he looked around and smiled as he saw that for the moment he was alone. He then walked closer to the water. that was when he paused and looked around again. he heard the sound of footsteps walking hind him.

WildsFlower

Utterly lost but having nowhere to go anyways Maria trudged along.  She was so thirsty, she had run out of water last night and needed to find some more.  For a while now she had been following the sound of water but had yet to find it.
"This sucks!"  The young girls murmured.  Kicking the ground in frustration she thought she heard a nose behind her.  Having been on edge ever since being chased from her home she took off running.  She burst through the shrubbery by the river and ran smack into someone!
When she fell back onto her bottom and looked up, her eyes went wide.  She just sat there and stared.

Ice

Pension was standing still as he heard a sound coming closer to him now. He then took a couple steps for ward. He then frowned as he heard a sound coming closer. He then gave an excited gasp as he got run smack in to. He went stumbling backwards and went flat on his back. He looked up to see a good looking female near him. Well this was unexpected. " hello there." he said in a soft accent.

WildsFlower

Maria looked at her greeter with scrunched up eye brows, and her blue/green eyes wary. 
"Are you going to eat me?"  She asked with the dead serious look on her face.  "Because I bet I taste like poo."

Ice

Pension watched the young female before him with his green eyes. He was sure that she was over the agae of five that she looked. He knew that she had to be a teen to be out here alone. When she mentioned eating her he just smiled. That was the last thing on his mind. No something much darker was on his mind. " oh I am going to hurt you instead." he said with a grin. The voices in his head were talking to him right now. And that was never a good thing.

WildsFlower

Maria's face paled, her mouth dropped open a bit, and her eyes went wide with a deep fear. 
"Wh...wh...why do you want to hurt me?"  She said as she slowly started to scoot back to the wooded area.  "I..I mean I get eating me because that's for food but hurting me?!?"  Maria stuttered out at lightning speed.

Ice

Pension had a dark smile on his face as he watched the girl. He was going to enjoy this. He then moved forward until he was right in front of the girl. " hehehe well my dear the answer is simple. I am insane and have no feelings towards this. I like hurting others." he stated. The look in his emerald eyes was pure insanity .

WildsFlower

Trying to think through the thick fear that was clogging her mind, Marias mouth let out an involuntary sound.  The sound of a fearful lion cub calling for help, unfortunately there was no help, no one to hear its cry.  Maria shook her head trying to get the fog to clear, trying to ignore this feeling in her body that she didn't understand.
"Well you know" Maria started in a small voice "I don't think it's a good idea to hurt me.  Maybe I can help you and if you hurt me then I couldn't anymore."  Maria looked up with innocent eyes hoping her childish logic would help in some way, if even to stall the pain.

JackieCat

"Maria!" Kirl and Oax walked through the brush, side by side. They had recently met a young girl named Maria who could turn into a lion cub!  Kirl had decided to try to help the girl and they were now in Serendipity. They had found no help in Adela and had traveled here.

"Maria?"   Kirl called out again.  They had been walking and Maria had run off ahead.  "Maria!  Where are you?"  Kirl called.  She opened her mouth to call again when she got a warning from Oax.  The hyena and young woman had a special connection; Oax could let Kirl know what the hyena was thinking by sending emotions.  The hyena perked up its ears and raised it hackles.  She growled softly, and then tore off deeper into the brush.

Kirl dashed after her, and a moment later they burst out next to the river.  Maria was in the clearing with a strange little man.  His hands and feet were clawed, he wore brightly colored clothing and had a feathered tail, but Kirl wasn't interested in any of that, for the man seemed to be threatening Maria.

Kirl expertly drew her blades, the two long curved daggers appearing in her hands in a flash.  Oax let out a barking growl and leapt for the small man, hoping to barrel into him and knock him down.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ice

Pension smiled as he heard what was being said by the girl she sounded like his little sister had. Though she was gone to lands unknown.. Now it had surprised him abit as he heard her make a strange sound. He was not sure what he would do to her just yet. As he was about to respond to her he heard the sound of something running toward him.

Then he gave a gasp as he was knocked over by a large creature. " Hehe so you want to play do you?" he growled at the hyena. He3 then tried to sink his long razor like claws in her sides. He heard the sound of someone else and only laughed more. He was having fun right now

WildsFlower

"Kirl!"  Maria shouted relief filling her voice.
"Oax!"  Maria's voice shouted out again more concerned.  She could feel the relief she had felt from hearing Kirl's voice disappearing faster than she would like.  Now that this strange man was distracted Maria started to dig for her throwing knives.

JackieCat

Oax growled in pain as the man's claws dug into her sides.  The hyena had the man pinned to the ground, for the moment at least, and she saw Kirl and Maria advancing with their weapons out.

Kirl started to run to Oax and the man as the hyena shook the claws from her sides and opened her maw, her large teeth glinting in the sunlight.

She shot her head down, aiming to bite the man's face.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ice

The peafowl smiled as he saw the hyena reaction as his claws dug in to her now. He was no longer paying the other girl attention.  He was not going to allow this to ruin his fun. Then suddenl.y his personality changed. he was now in his logical persona. This was the very smart and loyal half of him. Though he was not brave or skilled at fighting. He glanced and saw the other two females hurring towards him. Oh what had his other half done now?

He then frown and gave a look of fear as he saw the animal on top of him open her mouth. He quickly thrusted his right arm upward to block her from biting his face. He then cring as her teeth sank in to his arm. He was going to have to get out of this predictermert somehow.

WildsFlower

Maria being rather observant noticed a shift in Pensions posture and face, but if course she thought nothing of it, why would she.  By this point Maria had stopped approaching him, she knew she would just get in the way.  She looked over at Kirl to see what she was doing.

JackieCat

Oax gripped the mans' arm in her strong jaws.  If she wanted, she probably could have broken the bone right there, but the hyena, now, was not trying to kill the man.  Being an animal, her senses were heightened, and she had seen the small change as well as Maria.

Kirl stood back, seeing that Oax was doing fin by herself, and Kirl didn't want to get in the way.

Oax pinned the man down, growling even as she held his arm in her teeth.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

Pension was trying to keep himself from begging for his life. Though he was not sure how he was going to get out of this situation. He supposed he could try to explain his unquiet problems to them. " hold on  hold on. Look I did not intend for this gto happen. Some of my other personas are evil." he stated . He then frowned at the animal hoping they would understand. Though he would have a lot to explain that was for sure.

JackieCat

Oax kept the man's arm in her bite, but she narrowed her eyes.  She could understand what the man was saying, even if it wasn't in the common language.  She looked sideways over to Kirl, wondering what the young woman would do.

Kirl, like the hyena, narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Was he telling the truth?  She was akin to animals and their senses, and humans, and anthros, were animals.  She sensed that something had changed in the man, but she still knew he couldn't be trusted, at least at the moment.

"Who are you?" she asked, still holding her knives at the ready. "What's your name and why do you have more than one persona?"

If that was even true.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor