Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lorin Siverith, Thief

Started by JackieCat, April 06, 2015, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

__________________QUICK STATS
Name: Lorin Siverith
Lifespan About ten year longer than a human's.
Race: Elf
Ethnicity: Serendipity
Hight: 5' 7" "
Residence: Selevea, Arca, and travels

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description: Long black hair that is usually back in a high ponytail,  green skin, green eyes, she's quite pretty by most's standards, with a slim but curvy figure.  She wears tight black leggings and a turquoise shirt and over that she wears minimal leather armor and two belts crossing her chest.  She also wears a green short skirt split up the sides and has a belt with lots of pouches and two sheathes for her small daggers.  She wears knee-high brown leather boots, finger less gloves, and wears a short three-quarter sleeve brown leather jacket.

Personality: Mischievous, lighthearted, can get on peoples nerves.  Despite being a thief, Lorin does not like killing, and would rather avoid it, but she will kill if absolutely necessary.

Magic/Abilities: She can fight well when she has to, bus she prefers to do things with stealth rather than with weapons.  She can conjure a spark by snapping her fingers, but that's as far as her magic goes.

Relationships: Lorin is friendly, but in her line of work, there are not many who share her humor.  She has many enemies, but almost no friends.

History:
Her parents were mercenaries, and when Lorin was born they left her at the workhouse and continued on as if they had never had a daughter.  Lorin left the workhouse at age seven, living on the street, and she at first only stole to get by, but by the time she was twelve, her career was a freelance thief, occasionally doing work with the Selevea Thieves Guild and The Soot Wolves thieves guild(though she is not officially a Wolf), she and had been a successful thief since then.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads (Not in chronological order)
The Big Fight
The World Beyond
Of Parties and Funerals
To Deter A Thief
It Takes Two
In the Shadows

Finished Threads
A Fair Price?
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: